Chapter 4

DaBin [This Is How We Met]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been a month since the confession. Nothing has changed in my life other than the trip to the hospital has been changed to once in a month. Doctor said that the result for my x-ray has been good and next month gonna be my last visit. And it’s been a week since I removed my cast. My leg felt a bit more lighter and I always joke to them that I can even challenge Usain Bolt’s record.

 

“Thank you doctor. See you next month. Here’s sweets for you to stay energized for the day.”

 

“You’re welcome Dawon-shi. Its cherry flavoured today? I thought you loves strawberry?”

 

“I do. But today is an exception.”

 

I went out of the doctor’s room and went to the waiting corner. I felt my heart thumping crazily as I went to that guy. Kim Youngbin. He’s the reason for everything’s good happen in my life for the past month.

 

“Hello Dawon, everything’s good? What did the doctor said?”

 

“He said I’m free from him!!!! Yeayy, next month is the last visit then I’ll be left alone like a cow in a grassland.”

 

“Hahahaha what are you eating? Sweets?”

 

“Yup, its your favourite.. want some?”

 

I’m stunned as his face came closer and his lips touched my lips. We stayed still for about 10 seconds before he lets me go and chuckled.

 

“Its delicious. You should watched your reaction. Did you saw a ghost?”

 

“Hyung!! It’s not fair to play tricks on me and yeah I do saw an angel in front of me.”

 

He smiled and intertwined his fingers with me. We walked out of the hospital holding each other’s hands.

 

We took a bus to our university. The wind blows to my face and made me sleepy. Slowly Youngbin hyung’s voice sounds fart

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter