[Epilogue] Our Feelings

DaBin [This Is How We Met]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dawon felt a mix of feelings after he read the messages between him and Youngbin. He kept on reading all of it until he remembers all the contents. All the puzzles seem complete now. No wonder the older always have that longing look each time they locked eyes before this. Dawon felt bad for not remembering him. He tried to think harder and remembering all the pieces that’s gone. But whenever he tried, nothing’s ever change. He didn’t remember falling in love with Youngbin, even confessing his love for the guy. He felt tears welling up in his eyes.

“Lee Sanghyuk! What did you do in my room so lo—“

Jaeyoon stopped when he saw what Dawon holding in his hand.

“Hyuk-ah… did you- how did you found that?”

“Hyung, is it true?”

“Did you remember? Now you know why he left…”

“No hyung! I can’t even remember, why didn’t anyone tell me the truth???”

“Youngbin didn’t want you to hurt yourself in the process. He told me and the rest to keep this as secret. And that phone too, he didn’t want you to force yourself trying to remember. He stays because he hope you’ll remember on your own, but when you’re not, he give up and left.”

“I felt guilty for not remembering him.”

“That’s why he didn’t tell you, he doesn’t want you to feel burdened or guilty.”

Dawon leaned closer to Jaeyoon’s chest and buried his face on his hyung. Soft sobs are heard from the younger guy. Jaeyoon just hugs Dawon’s closer and the younger’s silver hair and back. After he sense the younger has calmed down a bit, he breaks the hug and looks at Dawon’s eyes.

“Do you…umm… you know, about him…”

“I think I like him, hyung.”

“Really? Are you sure about this? Not because of guilty?”

“Yes I’m sure. Do you know where I could find him?”

“Rowoon knows his where about.”

“Thank you hyung. I love you the best.”

The next day Dawon is in the train on his way to Busan. He knew what he’s doing right now. After all, Youngbin has alway

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter