Chapter 5

DaBin [This Is How We Met]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Am I being delusional? Is it the effect from the accident? Suddenly I felt a sharp pained in my head.

I hold my head with both of my hands and suddenly it disappear. The pain come and goes as fast as lightning.

 

“Dawon-ah, are you okay??? Let’s go and meet the doctor. Dawon-ah do you hear me?”

 

I turned around and look at beside me. Youngbin hyung looked worried.  I have to pretend that I’m okay so that he won’t be worried. I had to endure this. I smiled at him and said.

 

“I’m okay hyung. I just pretended to be sick so that I know whether you worry about me or not.”

 

“You are meanie. Of course I worry about you. You’ve captured my heart since first day we met.”

 

“But I was in an accident?”

 

Youngbin hyung told me how he has looked at me from afar before the car hit me and how I mesmerised him. I lay on my bed and listened to his story. I pulled his hands toward me and signalled him to lay with me. I moved closer to him and wrapped both of my hands to his waist. I snuggled to his chest and sniffed him. I can feel him tightened our hugs. I can feel myself drowning to sleep because Youngbin hyung’s voice sounds farther from me.

 

“I hope time will stop now. I love spending time like this with you.”

 

I woke up because my head was throbbing like crazy. It felt like something hard hit my head. The pain was too real to be a dream. I curled myself and hugged my knees hoping for the pain to go away. Cold sweat started forming on my forehead and my breathing also getting faster. After 3-5 minutes that felt like hours, the pain suddenly gone. I opened my eyes and saw the empty room.

Where’s Youngbin hyung? Part of me felt sad because he’s gone. But part of me felt glad that he was absent, I don’t want him to witness this. I really need to have a trip to the hospital to figure things out. But how am I going to go with my condition now?

 

I reached out my hand to grab the phone on the table beside the bed. I scrolled my contacts list till I found the name.

 

“Can you p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter