Chapter 11

DaBin [This Is How We Met]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Youngbin POV]

I'm sitting on the bench besides the building. Everyone have gone up to visit Dawon. I need to gather my courage before I meet him first. All of this is new to me. Who would've thought that my lover (maybe) is in this condition not long after we made a decision to be together? Dawon must be scared right now. I need to be strong myself to support him. My phone vibrating alerting me for the incoming messages.

- Youngban-ah.. where are you? I wanna see you. '3'

I feel myself smiling as soon as I read the message.

- On first name now? I'm coming to you now. :)

I walked faster to the nearest lift and can't wait to meet him. Dawon looks up immediately, his face beaming when I opened the door. He looks fluffy like always with his hair sticking out all over the places. I sat down on the bed next to him. I return the smiles while fixing his hair. Dawon slid his hands onto my waist and hugging me loosely.

"Where are you just now? I miss you."

"I'm just downstairs. Where is everyone?"

"I shoved them away because I want to be with you alone."

His smiles looks lovely to me made me unknowingly traced my hand onto his face. Dawon's smiles wider and closes his eyes feeling my touch on his skin.

"I love you. It maybe too soon to say this. But I really love you."

"Me too Dawon-ah."

We ended up cuddling on the single bed together after the doctor done his checking on Dawon for the day. Dawon plays with my fingers, tracing his short fingers onto mine then interlacing them together.

"Hyung.. I made a decision to do the operation tomorrow. They told me it's gonna be fine."

"You're gonna be fine. Trust me. Can't wait to meet the heal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter