Chapter 1

DaBin [This Is How We Met]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey, wake up you sleepyhead”

A few groans heard from under the lump of blanket. Jaeyoon pulls the blanket and reveals a still sleeping Dawon. 

“Hyuk-ah.. wake up. You’re late already. Wash your face and comes down for breakfast. I’ll wait in the kitchen”

Dawon straightened his legs and arms and rolls across the bed until he fells from the bed.

“Urgh.. what time is it? My head... hurt”

After realising its already 5 mins past 7.30, he went up quickly, cleaned himself and get ready for his 8.00 am class.

“Morning Hyukkie, sit down and eats your breakfast”

“Sorry Inseong hyung, I’ll just eat the toast on the way. I’m late”

Dawon runs as fast as he can with a mouth of toast to the university. Fortunately, their apartment complex only located 10 mins from the university. Living together with Jaeyoon, his older brother and his boyfriend, Inseong really helps him a lot as they both are early riser while he’s not. And unfortunately he got all 4 per 5 days class started at 8 am. 

Dawon arrived only 5 mins before class started. 

 

Dawon pov

“Arghh I’m tired, the class is horrible. Prof Kang talked so slow and my eyes can’t resist the urged to sleep again” 

My bestfriend Rowoon and Zuho just listen to my ramble while laughing. We’re relaxing in a cafe near the university after the 2 hour class ended.

“Rowoonie, your brother slept at my place yesterday.. poor you being left again. I felt like a third wheeler”

Rowoon just laugh at my comment before he said 

“Nope, Zuho accompanied me last night. We wanted to invite you but Jaeyoon hyung said you’re already sleeping. You really slept early Dawon-ah”

“I really did. I didn’t sleep the night before doing the Algorithm’s assignment. Didn’t even knew when did I sleep. The next thing I knew it was 7.30 am”

Zuho ruffled my hair and played with my lips. I pouts at him and repaired my now messy hair. 

“Annyeong Zuho, Rowoon n Hyukkie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter