First day

Hidden

4 days had passed and Nancy will be on her first class today. She is nervous as heck that she even forgot how to brush her teeth properly without drinking some of the water on (thats gross i know but that always happen to me on my first day). As she had regained her sanity, she got out of the bathroom and put on the uniform Jane had given her. Its a white long sleeves with white coat and black skirt. Theres the seal of the school on the upper left part of the coat. Nancy wore it and put a light makeup and checked herself on the mirror. She grabbed her backpack and walk out of the room. On her way to her class, she saw students looking at her, mostly guys and some are on the same uniform as hers but mostly, the others are with black coats. 'Major must be on white coats' Nancy explained to herself and walked with her head down. She doesnt like that much attention. She kept on walking shamefully when she felt a tap on her shoulder. She looked at the person.

"Hi! You must be the transferee. Nancy right?" A girl who looked like a bear greeted which earned a smile from Nancy.

"Yes. Its nice to meet you" Nancy shaked the hand the girl offered her. She believe that its nice to have friends.

"Youre a major. Wow, you look gorgeous. By the way, im Seulgi. Kang Seulgi" The girl introduced and smile. Nancy's shyness just increases more because of the compliment. She also noticed that Seulgi wore a black coat. 'Ah, she must be a minor' 

"NANCY-AH!" Irene suddenly popped out of nowhere and looked at Nancy and Seulgi.

"Seulgi..." Irene looked at Seulgi. Nancy watched the commotion. The cheery Seulgi who greeted her is gone and replaced by a cold Seulgi. She hate to do it but she decided to read Irene's thought. 'Youre still the same bear I knew. I miss you so much but I couldnt tell you that. You have her now' Nancy gasped at what she had read. 'Maybe they had a past?' Nancy thought and looked at the two again.

"Nancy-ssi, ill get going now" Seulgi bid Nancy goodbye (just Nancy) and left. Nancy looked at Seulgi's vanishing form and took a glance at Irene's solemn face. 'Then why did she attempted to kiss me?' Nancy asked herself and didnt noticed that Irene is looking at her confusingly too. 

"Im sorry Nancy-ah for you know..." Irene started and Nancy nodded with a smile.

"Im not on my right mind cause, someone's been clogging my head. I think they hypnotized me" Nancy's ear perked up at what Irene said. That explains everything. 

"Wait, who do you think hypnotized you?" Nancy asked which earned a shrug from the latter. 'Wait, Taeha and Nayun just watched the situation and they know that Yeonwoo's been ignoring me' Nancys eyes widened as the realization hit her.

"Irene sunbae, I think I know who hypnotized y-"

"NANCY, IRENE SUNBAE! Good morning!" Nancy was cut off when Taeha greeted her and Irene with Nayun trailing behind her. 

"Good morning too. Nancy, what are you saying again?" Irene asked while looking at Nancy. 

"Taeha unnie, Nayun unnie....did you hyp-!"

"NANCY-AH!" Nancy was cut offa by a very loud voice. Nancy looked at the owner and saw Hyebin running towards her with an unreadable expression. Nancy furrowed her brows to indicate her confusion.

"Yeonwoo, she is on a fight"

--


Sorry if this is a short update that took me almost a month. Im busy in preparing for school's clearance so.. 

Anyway, hope you like it. A cliffhanger ey?