Jealousy, delusions and jealousy again

Hidden

Blood ran through her radiant (and soft) skin. She didnt know why she is putting such a little effort in this fight but she is willing to let these bastards go just for her name. Well not her name that everyone knows but her image, she doesnt want anyone thinking of her as an irrational giant creature, well at least not for someone. Another punch had landed on her face followed by a piss groan.

"YOU IDIOT! STOP THINKING HIGH OF YOURSELF! " the guy spat angrily at her and raised his fist.

'Im sure I would have lots of bruise later. Bastard' 

'Not when im here' Yeonwoo heard and she immediately widened her eyes when she realized to whom the voice belongs. Anothere screech was heard but its not a groan of annoyance, rather its a cry of pain. Yeonwoo looked at her back to see Nancy with her hand raised and eyes blue. Yeonwoo admitted internally that its cool and hot but its scary too. Everyone gasped after they saw Nancy's transformation. None of te ordinary students know about it. '

'Omnipotence was never been in ther dictionary since they havent met one cause if they do know, theyll probably run for their lives now' Yeonwoo thought and looked at Nancy again. She pity tha guy but shes still confused on why Nancy is being omnipotent in just a short time and she is transforming incredibly faster. 

'This isnt her. I need to do something' but before Yeonwoo could take a step forward, she saw Nancy already in Jane's embrace with the guy on Daisy's arms. Daisy looked at Yeonwoo with confusion? Hurt? Yeonwoo dont know too. She looked back at the two and saw Jane looking at her with mad eyes. 
'Whats wrong with her?' Yeonwoo thought and focused on balancing her feet and drag herself towards Nancy.

"H-hey Nancy-ah, are you okay?" Silence was followed after Yeonwoo finsihed her sentence with some hiss of pain in between of course. Nancy looked at Yeonwoo with blood shot eyes.

'She cried' Yeonwoo internally face palmed herself. 

"YOU WAS ON A FIGHT AND DIDNT EVEN DEFEND YOURSELF WHEN YOU COULD JUST KILLED THAT GUY AND NOW YOURE ASKING ME IF IM OKAY?!" Everybody inclusing Yeonwoo crouched down at Nancy's sudden outburst. Jane tightened her hold to Nancy which caused some clench to Yeonwoo's chest, just a bit, a bit where she could literally feel her heart burning and hyperventilating. 

"I-im so-sorry" Yeonwoo said slowly and painfully quiet. She looked down after she received a glare from Nancy. She couldt even remember when was the last time she apologized that sincere. 

"You. Me. On . My. Classroom. Now" Nancy said more ordered Yeonwoo. The latter immediately followed while keeping her sight at the ground.

'I never knew that these halls are made up of marble. Theyre interesting like hell. You could see different colors lik blue, r-' 

"What do you even think your doing?" Yeonwoo's trance was cut off because of Nancy's cold statement. Remember, its still on Nancy's-cold voice. Yeonwoo suddenly remembered that she shouldnt let anyone feel superior over her. She is still Nancy's senior so the latter must respect her right? And thats what Yeonwoo did. She stoop firm and kept her confidence and breathed out.

"I dont need to put a fight against that idiot who keeps on shouting at that student. Theyre in a relationship but that doesnt mean that he could do whateer he wants to that girl"

"So you actually fight for that girl" nancy said still coldly. Yeonwoo doesnt want to be delusional but she really do thinl that Nancy is jealous and a jealous Nancy as what she thought is very entertaining.

"Well, that girl is pretty" Yeonwoo breathed with a smirk on her face when she saw Nancy dropped her jaw before looking at Yeonwoo.

"You really fight for her because she is beautiful?" Nancy spat mouth still hang open. Yeonwoo doesnt want to be delusional (again) but she really thinks that jealous Nancy is cute.

"Yes. Thats why if you get hurt, dont bother to tell me. I could be on a war just to save you" Yeonwoo said with a smirk on her face and walked confidently ahead of Nancy. Yeonwoo doesnt want to be delusional (for the 3rd time) but she couldnt just dismiss the fact that Nancy blushed and a flustered Nancy is cute. 

They totally forgot about one person who is currently in rage. Theyre so caught up with their own worlds that they didnt notice someone whose absolutely bore holes on the back of their heads with Daisy comforting the said someone trying to calm her down.

"I will not let her win this time"

--
So this is just a filler. Sorry for not updating much. Im just too lazy hehe. 

RIP AUTHOR-NIM
2006-2018
Cause of death: Yeonwoo breathed and someone commented about my story being interesting.

I LOVE YOU! BELIEVE ME I REALLY DO