Commotion

Hidden

After the dinner was ended, Nancy and the others walked through the hallways (with Irene) when Jooe decided to suggest a rather ridiculous idea.

"Lets make a welcome party for Nancy, to the rooftops." Everyone looked at Jooe, contemplating on whether to agree or to sleep.

"Thats a nice idea. I mean, Nancy deserves such warm welcome right?" Irene spoke and looked at Nancy at the same time. Everyones eyes are all on her.

"Uhm, if everyone will go, ill join you. How about you Nancy?" Jane addressed still looking at Nancy. Nancy nod and everyone squealed, except for Yeonwoo. Nancy looked at Yeonwoo and saw her looking at her too.

"Why? Arent you coming?" Nancy asked to Yeonwoo and the latter just shaked her head. Now every eyes are on her.

"Im not fond of parties."

"Then I wont come. I said I would come if everyone will" Nancys statement made the others growl in dismay while Irene and Jane just looked at the pair.

"But Nancy, its isnt about Yeonwoo. Its about you" Irene pursuaded Nancy even more but Nancy shook her head inidicating that she still wouldnt.

"Yeonwoo is really like that guys. She doesnt want parties. You know, she has a very low tolerance. Like really, really, really low" everyone turned their heads to Daisy confusingly. Nancy quirked one of her eyebrows and side-eyed Yeonwoo.

Yeonwoo scoffed and looked at Daisy.

"What are you saying dummy? I hadnt tried to drink alcohol even once" Yeonwoo stated while raising both of her arms, showing her reason to everyone.

"Duh, I doesnt mean tolerance in alcohol. All I mean is tolerance when there are hot gi-" Daisy didnt had the chance to finish her words when Yeonwoo covered with her hand.

"Whudaryudowing!" Daisy muffled. Nancy looked at Yeonwoo and tried to read her mind, and it worked, again.

'God! Daisy really likes to embarass me infront of everyone. This is so awkward. Nancy might think im that ert' Nancy blinked after she had heard what Yeonwoo is thinking (thats albeit weird). It was gone not unnoticed by Yeonwoo. Her eyes immediately widen and she straighten up her posture, walking past Nancy with a dumb founded face and the others, heading to the rooftop. 

"Oh! I thought she wouldnt come? Well, its settled then. LETS PARTY!" Hyebin said cheerfully while bringing Jooe with her to the rooftops.

"YOU COULD COME WITH ME NANCY!" Jane and Irene said in unison and they looked at each other with awkward glances. Daisy decided to ease the awkwardness by grabbing Irene by the arm. Irene couldnt do anything so she just let Daisy drag her to the rooftops to the others direction. Jane looked at Nancy and grabbed her, but not on the arms, its on Nancy's right hand. Nancy looked at their intertwined hands and noticed someone eyeing them from the stairs. She looked at it when she felt a tug on her hand. Jane signalled for them to walk to the rooftops. After they had reached the rooftop, Nancy saw Hyebin and Jooe doing some fire with Irene and Daisy preparing what theyre going to eat, and she was a little surprised to see the rather cute couple named as Nayun and Taeha (which she hadnt notice at all) on the rooftop's bench with their hands entertwined and Taeha's head is on Nayun's shoulder, at last her gaze fall on Yeonwoo whose looking at her and Jane......with their hands tangled. Yeonwoo looked at Nancy's eyes with the same expression she wore when Nancy first saw her on the table lately. Nancy gulped an thought 'this is bad' and she felt more weirded out when her heart leaped in joy when Yeonwoo looked at her and Jane's tangled hands again and thought something that left Nancy's mind on a haywire.