Voices and the beginning

Hidden

Nancy had begged for foods that would suit her taste. Shes been told that the food would be served until everyone is there at the diner room. She saw the blonde girl, which Jane intoduced to her as Jooe stood up. Nancy immediately felt a strange feeling in hers and before she could think, the words already left .

"Dont go, youll slip" the others looked at Nancy confusingly. Nancy's mind is also debating on her conscience but the feeling inside her tells her to stop Jooe from standing but as stubborn as Jooe could get, she still stood up and walked but got immediately slipped. The others helped her while Jane and Hyebin couldnt believe what happened.

"You" Hyebin pointed at Nancy with a shaling finger.

"Youre a vocifer" after Hyebin told those, Nancy began to debate to herself again. 'How could I be a vocifer when I could read minds?' Nancy decided to tell to the others what she knows she could do which earns a 'what-the-hell-is-your-ability-really' looks from the whole table, except for Yeonwoo.

"I could read minds and I dont think I am a vocifer, I couldnt have a variety of powers right?" Nancy stated hesitantly, acting to convince other when in fact herself couldnt believe whats happening to herself.

"You could read mind because you thought that the head master could read yours and you had the ability that Jane had because you ha observed how she is doing that. I think youre a power mimicker" everyone set their eyes at the source of the voice. They all gape in awe (except for Yeonwoo again) when they saw who it was. Theyre all fascinated at the woman's beauty. 'What a heavenly woman' Nancy thought as the moments she tried to convince herself that she isnt gay vanish immediately. Daisy was the one who make the silence disappear first.

"I-Irene-ssi. I-its nice t-to s-see you he-here" its too obvious that Daisy took forever in deciding to form a coherent sentence to adress Irene's presence.

"Well, I just happened to pass by and you know, thats in my nature. If you let me, could I take a sit in your table?" After Irene had said the longest sentence the girls had heard her say, Daisy and Jooe immediately stumbles out of their seat to offer it to Irene. Nancy couldnt help but to chuckle at the sight. 'These two are so gay!' Nancy declared at her thought still giggling and to her surprise, she heard the first eruption of sound from Yeonwoo's mouth. Everyone looked at Yeonwoo with wide eyes and mouth hung open (except for Jane) when they saw Yeonwoo laughing (bautifully of course) while looking at Nancy. Yeonwoo noticed the stares the others are giving her and immediately became to her snobbish self again.

"Wow, this day is full of surprises. First, we had a very new comer for 2 years, second, we had Irene-ssi with us and third, did I just heard Yeonwoo laugh or its just me?" Jooe blurted out still on her 'so-awestruck' face which Nancy thought she would laugh her off when she is on her right mind but not now. She is also shock at the sudden sound Yeonwoo had released. Their trances were stopped when Yeonwoo rolled her eyes and talked.

"Come on, I could still talk" Yeonwoo defended that made the others shook her head while Nancy keeps on blinking her eyes. A loud thud was heard at the middle of the dinning room and immediately, the girls gaze was on the table.

"WHERE'S THE NEW COMER?! I WANT TO MEET HER! WHAT DO YOU HAVE HUH THAT MADE IRENE SIT WITH YOU AND YOUR Y FRIENDS! COME OUT!" A loud yell was heard to a man with a very masculine body. Nancy is petrified as the realization hits her. 'She is talking to me' Nancy looked at the man and saw him lunging over her and her friends direction.

"Wait, did he just called us Y!" Suddenly, Jane had yelled the last part and as a cue, the man yelled again, voice full of anger and jealousy.

"Whats happening?" Nancy innocently asked to the others.

"Thats another suitor of Irene." Nancy looked at Yeonwoo who answered her question and if theres no commotion happening around her which includes her, she would start to squeal because after 99999 years, the latter already started a sentence to her but no, she know she had to do something. 

Suddenly, the man changes into fire. His whole body having flames around hin which made Nancy shake a little. Then there she saw another group of men, which has 4 of them, that means there are now 5 men looking like theyre going to kill Nancy and her friends (she isnt still sure about Yeonwoo). The men with blonde hair had water on its hands, manipulating the object cooly. Then the brown-haired with black cold eyes, he is an ice-man to be exact. Then the black-haired, carrying the whole table using his one arm and the last one who looks the coolest, standing in the middle, the blue-eyed one, having a smirk on his face that made Nancy cringe.

"I think they want to fight" Hyebin said and smirked. She immediately put her eyeglasses on and faced infront stepping 2 steps forward. Yeonwoo scoffed.

"Lowly minor pits, wanting to get destructed" Yeonwoo's statement was followed by Daisy.

"Geez, they really do want to be killed"

"Actually, I think this is going to be nice" Jane said while putting her sleeves up and walked forward. Nancy looked at them and to the boys. 'Power mimickry. So I could copy powers? I think its time to know and show what ive got, after all, thats one key to survive, dont let anyone step on you and to your friends' Nancy internally boosted her self and smirked at the guys.

'A little focus and look at how theyre doing it. For your friends! And for someone you want to impress' she thought again and took 2 steps forward to her friends still not removing the smork on her face.

"Lets get it on!" Jooe said and placed her heel forward.

Then the battle begins