Bestfriends, right?

Hidden

"Daisy please take care of Irene-sunbae. Ill go find Nancy and Yeonwoo" Jane said rushly and ran when Daisy nodded. She ran through the major pit but theyre not there.

"Uhm Chaeng, did you see Nancy and Yeonwoo. You know them right?" Jane asked one of the major student, Son Chaeyoung. The smaller girl nodded and pointed her index finger to the hallways at the end of the pit. Jane thanked her and ran. She doesnt know that she could even run that fast. 'Why is Nancy so affected when Yeonwoo ignores her?' Jane immediately halted in her steps when she is a meter away from the two girls shes been looking for. Her heart clenches so does her fist. Her head hurts so does her heart. She doesnt know that seeing Nancy and her bestfriend could hurt that much. There she saw her bestfriend, hugging Nancy tightly while running her hands to its back, as what Jane do believed as a way of comforting the smaller one. She feel hurt but the anger sorrounds her much more. She is unreasonably angry about the situation, Yeonwoo and Nancy's position, angry to herself and especially to Yeonwoo. After calming herself, she decided to move closer to the girl's direction.

"Nancy, are you okay?" Jane spoke softly while still looking at Yeonwoo with icy glares that was left unnoticed by the latter. Nancy looked at her and immediately planted her hands to Jane's waist.

"Im okay? Is Irene sunbae okay? Are you okay?" Jane couldnt help but to smile. 'She still cares for me' Jane thought and nodded. She looked at Yeonwoo and saw her giving the same looks Jane had given her, it makes Jane's smile widen. 'Yeonwoo, sorry, I couldnt just let her have you' Jane internally groaned when Nancy releases her hug from her.

"Nancy-ah, we need to go to your new room now since your now on the major" Jane tried to interven when she saw Nancy looking at Yeonwoo with a look that isnt unfamiliar with her. Cause thats how they look at each other before, thats how she looks at her before and they ended up breaking apart. Nancy shifted her gaze to Jane and nodded.

"We need to go now Yeonwoo." Nancy said and smiled which earned a smile from the latter too. Yeonwoo looked at Jane and decided to talk to her.

"Nancy-ah, could you give as a minute?" Yeonwoo pleaded while still looking at Jane. Nancy looked at Yeonwoo and to Jane profusely but nodded anyways. She knows their bestfriends, right? The two walked further until they reached the end of the hallways.

"I know you like her. Its too obvious." Yeonwoo started first.

"Then? I know you do too" 

"No I dont"

"Really? Thats how you look at Ahin before" That immediately caught Yeonwoo's attention. She glared and clenched her fist.

"Stop talking about her"

"Why? Youre still affected? Then dont you dare get Nancy from me" Jane glared at Yeonwoo and gritted her teeth.

"You know what? Youre my bestfriend, and I dont know that we'll fight each other for just one girl" Yeonwoo tried to ease the tension but Jane just doesnt give up.

"Nancy isnt just a girl Yeonwoo, you know that. Well, you know im willing to fight anyone even everyone for her" Jane said for the last time and turned around. Yeonwoo cant believe that Jane and her would fight for a girl. But as what Jane had said, she is willing to fight anyone and everyone too for Nancy. For the one she cares for. For the one she want to stay.


--
Im sorry about Jane and Yeonwoos intense (and hot) verbal fight. But I just feel it. Hehe