First times

Hidden

The first boy to attack them is the black-haired one. He grabbed the table and slammed it across the girl's direction but to his dismay, the table suddenly stopped midway and floated to the boy's direction. Comes out that Hyebin has telekinesis as her ability. The said boy smirked and placed her foot on the ground making aloud thud and in just a mere second, the ground began to crack. Hyebin was dumbfounded when her power hadnt made that effect to the guys, turns out that these minors had trained well. Nancy gulped when the cracks are coming on their way.

"STOP!" Jooe said while placing her hand at the floor. The floor suddenly stopped from cracking and when Jooe commanded the land to crack unto the guys place, the land obliged. The black-haired guy widened his eyes, and before he knew, he is already floating. Hyebin had used her power since she had kept to her mind (which Nancy had read) that injuring people isnt that necessary on times like this. 

The guy shrieked in agony, turns out that he is afraid of heights. The ice-man began to trail himself forward with a scoff.

"Do you majors really think you could kill us especially me?" The guy said with a stupid smirk plastered on his face. He suddenly raised his right hand and pointed it on the girls including Nancy but except Irene. The others jolted out and shrieked in pure agony like what the previous guy is doing. Nancy stood beside them with wide eyes. Yeonwoo is silently crying too and unknown to Nancy, her heart is shattering at the scene infront of her. Then it hit her, 'He place millions of ce piece on their body, but he pointed me too, but i didnt had the pain' Nancy looked at the guy and saw his startled expression but he immediately used his facade with his smirk. Nancy smirked too because she could see and feel it. After her actions, she could see the man shuddering inside him. Then Nancy tried to do the first ability she know, telepathy. She closed her eyes and focused. 

'What is she doing?' Nancy almost squealed in joy as she heard the first thought coming from the guy.

'Thas so weird' the second thought became her cue in opening her eyes. Everyone has set their eyes on Nancy, anticipating what she is going to happen.

"Are you scared? And yes, im weird" Nancy said while smirking. The others has their mouth agape even Yeonwoo and her other friends. Nancy thought that maybe its because of the boldness she had shown and it kept her motivated so much. Really much as she felt her heart leaping in joy as Yeonwoo is looking at her with pure shock. 

"Y-you, a-are yo-you an om-omnipotent?" The guy on the middle that looks like the leader said that maid Nancy een more confused. 

"If you all scared just say it, dont say nonsense. YOU HURT MY FRIENDS!" Nancy suddenly snapped that even herself cant control her mind and body any longer. Before she could think, she felt her body heating up but also cooling off like she is been showered with ice. She looked at herself and saw her burning and also coated in ice, resulting into making her a dry ice. That could suffocate any other humans but Nancy knew, she isnt just human. She looked at the guys who did that to her.

"WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING?! STOP IT, YOURE JUST WAKING HER WILD SIDE! SHE COULD KILL YOU IN A SNAP!" the man who spoke to Nancy lately scolded the others.

"Well, sorry for that boy. Im already fully awake." Nancy looked at the guys coldly that ran a shiver on their spines even Jane, even Irene, even the faculty and staffs and even Yeonwoo. Nancy closed her eyes and opened it again revealing another form of her. She looks more frightening. The adorable and bubbly Nancy is gone and replaced by the cooler one, the creepy one. Nancy dont know whats happening to her outer self but she know that to her inner self, she was raging in full anger when the sight of Yeonwoo and the others crying in pain looped in her mind. Nancy couldnt think of anything but revenge and thats what she did.

She looked at the guy on the left side, which is burning and immediately, the fire on his body turned out, and on a mere minute, he was already frozen. The guy to the right which is the ice man shaked in fear when Nancy looked at him. The table on his top, which Hyebin kept afloat, turned vertically and pressed with full force on the guys body. He was sticked on the table and as fast as lightning, the table burned encircling the guy with fire. The one on the middle had tried to save his friends by wielding and manipulating the wind but no avail. The wind formed around him making a giant tornado but to the other's shock, the wind doesnt goes out from the guys line. Its like Nancy had made a line to where the wind should affect. Nancy smirked at the sound of fear that she had been created. 'I had saved my friend' she internally thought and blinked, immediately, the commotion stopped. Everything was on slow motion, but Nancy knows it unlike the others. She looked at her side with full shocked face. There she saw the girl she had been looking since dinner time. Yeonwoo. Yeonwoo is looking at her too while her hand is on the air.

"Im turning back time, they would probably sue you if they knew you created these commotion. I... D-dont want th-them to g-get you. You saved me, us and im more greatful at it even though youre an omnipotent." Yeonwoo smiled at her and there Nancy had concluded her first times.

First time that Nancy had knew that she has powers, that these university does really indeed real.

First time she knew that she is more than human.

First time she heard Yeonwoo laugh and saw her smile so charming.

First time she had felt the samersaults on her insides, churning her from tip to toe. She feels weird but in a good way.

"Nancy are you okay? Youd been silent since the food arrived" Nancy was snapped out of her thoughts when Jane touched her lap. She look at Jane, smiled and nodded. She took the first meal she had on the university and took a glance on Yeonwoo, who is already looking at her with a sly smile on her face.

'Eat well' Yeonwoo said on her thoughts which Nancy had read. Nancy smiled and replied telepathly.

'I would and thank you' The both of them exchanged smiles and glances. Then there Nancy first knew, that she had found a good companion besides Jane.

--
(Conversation between author-nim (A) and Daisy)

Daisy: you let Nancy and Yeonwoo appear really cool while you wrote there 'friends crying in agony' that adresses me. Are you insane?! WHY ARENT YOU CONSIDERING ME IN THIS fic!

A: (smirks) just wait Daisy, theres still more chapters that would include you (evil laugh)

D: (sighs) author-nim is really weird, didnt know why Yeonwoo loves her so much