Commotion II

Hidden

"What did you do to her actually?" Taeha confronted Nancy whose still awestruck in all the things that happened between her and Yeonwoo in a span of 7 minutes, as what Nayun had counted. The party still going but here the three of them are. Nayun and Taeha with their unbiological daughter in their middle with wide eyes and mouth a jar. Nayun snapped her fingers in attemp to wake Nancy from her trance but still no avail. Taeha sighed and raised her hand.

"Do you really have to do that?" Nayun asked to Taeha about what the latter's going to do. Nayun knows her girlfriend too well.

"Well, I dont have any choice. And dont you dare tell me that youre not curios too" Taeha explained while chuckling. She just knows how Nayun thinks, literally and methamorpically. Nayun giggled too (aww so cute) and nodded, telling that she agrees.

Taeha snapped her fingers while looking at Nancy. 

"Tell me what happened to you and Yeonwoo" Taeha asked more on commanded Nancy to spill everything that happened. As you can see, Taeha could hypnosize. Her ability is to command someone to do things she want them to do by just thinking of it. After 3 minutes, as what Nayun had counted again, Nancy began to spoke robotically, monotoned. 

"Yeonwoo keeps on ignoring me because I walked with Jane from the hallways to here. She saw my hands intertwined with Jane and she thought that why could Jane hold my hand like that. She also thought that she is the only one who should hold me but then my telepathy was cut off because Jooe dragged me into her direction. Yeonwoo ignored me and its frustating" Taeha and Nayun gasped after hearing Nancy's explanation. And they also couldnt believe that the last line of Nancy's so long explanation doesnt sound forced and hypnotized. Its so clear thats she is really frustated. Nancy looked at Nayun and Taeha and glared.

"Taeha-unnie, did you just hypnotized me?" Taeha's wide eyes widened even more at Nancy's question. No one had known if Taeha hypnotizes them during its process. But Nancy knows and shes the first one.

"How did you know?" Nayun answered in a question form in behalf of her dumbfounded girlfriend.

"I felt that someones trying to evade my mind. It worked actually but on the midway of the process, I learned how to fight it. Its weird actually" Nancy tilted her head to the side to show how weirded she is at the commotion happened (could you imagine it? So cutee). Nayun pinched Nancys cheek. Nancy pouted that made Nayun giggle.

"Alright, thats enough!" Taeha intervened while trying to sound not jealous at all, which obvioudly failed at how she punches her girlfriend's arm which earned a hug from the latter.

"Well, Yeonwoo is acting weird since she was here but, she becomes weirder when you arrived here" Nayun concluded while putting her index finger to her chin as sign that she's thinking. 

"Yeonwoo become like that when Ahin left her remember?" Taeha looked and explained at Nayun which earned a nod from the latter. This perked Nancy to listen. She doesnt know that Yeonwoo had a girlfriend. Heck, she doesnt even know if Yeonwoo could love someone. 

"What happen?" 

"Yeonwoo and Ahin used to date. Its not a secret to the school. Actually, Ahin was the reason why Yeonwoo chose this school." Nayun explained first and looked at Taeha. Taeha hummed and talked.

"But Ahin was gorgeous. Every guy loves him even girls. Still, her and Yeonwoo's relationship is up high. They quarrel a bit but Yeonwoo apologizes quickly. Until it became a habit. They always fight to small things and Yeonwoo is just the only one who apologizes in the end even if its not her fault" Taeha sighed as a sign of sympathy and dismay. Nancy looked down at what the couple had told her. Then why do Yeonwoo keeps on ignoring her when Jane and her had hold hands?

"Maybe Yeonwoo likes you!" Nayun blurted out loudly. Everyone's head was on them now. Nancy gulped when she saw Yeonwoo looking at her with cold eyes. Taeha smacked Nayun's forehead while Nayun winced in pain.

"Yeonwoo what?" Irene went on their direction with a quirked eyebrow. Nancy doesnt know, but she feels small immediately.

"I-its no-nothing." Nancy tried to cover up but Irene didnt buy it. Everyone gasped when Irene moved closer faced to faced with Nancy. This caught Nancy off guard. Their faces are so close that they could feel each others breaths. Nancy couldnt help but to look at Irene's lips. 

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Nancy closed her eyes and heard a thud. She opened her eyes slowly and saw Irene on the ground with Jane and Daisy helping her while Hyebin and Jooe is holding Yeonwoo whose terribly raging in anger that even Nancy dont know what the reason is. Nayun and Taeha on the other hand just sitted there with arms crossed while watching the commotion happening.

"What happened?" Jane asked to Yeonwoo while the latter scoffed.

"She just attempted to kiss Nancy! Didnt you saw it? All of you?" Yeonwoo exclaimed while looking at everyone except Nancy. Nancy decided to stand up in between the Irene and Yeonwoo. She furrowed her brows and looked at Yeonwoo first.

"What did you do?" 

"What? So youre going to be on that woman's side-"

"She is still our sunbaenim Yeonwo-"

"SHUT UP DAISY!" Yeonwoo glared at Daisy and looked at Nancy.

"Whats happening to you? Im not on anyones side in here. Im just asking why the heck did you do what you did to Irene-sunbae" Yeonwoo looked away and sighed. She let go from Hyebin and Jooe's hold and ran. 

"YEONWOO! YEONWOO!" Nancy attempted to call the girl but she the latter has long legs compared to Nancy's short ones.

"Please take care of Irene sunbae. And sorry for what she had done sunbae. Ill talk to her" Nancy ran and went downstairs where she saw Yeonwoo had ran. What she saw immediately clenched her heart and she doesnt even know why.

"Are you that stupid Yeonwoo?" Yeonwo keeps on punching the wall until Nancy saw bit of blood on her knuckles. Nancy immediately went and hold Yeonwoo's hands which made the latter frozed. Nancy then slipped her hands from Yeonwoo's hand to her waist, shes back-hugging her now. Yeonwoo is still frozen in place when she heard sobs and silent cries.

"Wh-why are y-you crying Nancy-ah?"

"Why are you hurting yourself?" 

"J-just go" 

"Please? Just talk to me" Nancy turned  Yeonwoo around so that they would be facing each other. Nancy placed her hands at Yeonwoo's shoulders and hugged her. She cried again more louder this time. Yeonwoo felt her heart hurt at what's happening infront of her. 'I let Nancy cry' she thought. She looked at the said girl's petite and fragile frame and slowly, placing her hands at the girl's back while trying to sooth her, now its time for Nancy to be frozen. Yeonwoo tightened her hug and sighed.

"Im sorry. I just dont know what get into me" Yeonwoo whispered, afraid that she might break Nancy's fragile form. Yeonwoo subconsciously placed her chin at Nancy's head and closed her eyes. Nancy couldnt help but to indulge in the body heat Yeonwoo is giving her. 

"Yeonwoo-ah, please dont ignore me" Nancy raised her head slowly and looked at Yeonwoo straight in the eyes. Unknown to the both of them, their hearts are beating erratically at their chest, both in beat. 

"I wont. I promise. I promise to not make you worry and cry" Yeonwoo hugged Nancy tighter again and whispered comforting words at the smaller girl. Nancy doesnt know why, but she feels safe in Yeonwoo's arm. They keep in that position while not knowing whats happening around them.

"I bet Yeonwoo's gonna fall first. Its obvious at the way she holds Nancy"

"But Nancy ran after Yeonwoo. And she initiate the skinship first"

"Theyre cute, but everyone knows how Yeonwoo acts when shes inlove right?"

"I hope if they got together, their relationship wouldnt end up as how Ahin and Yeonwoo was back then"

"Yeah"