Everything that feels weird

Hidden

Nancy started to unpack her things. From the plushies she brought with her to her dresses and shirts. After half an hour of organizing, Nancy found herself still not tired. 'Thats new, before, when ill try to jog, Ill get tired after 5 minutes of running' Nancy said internally, 

Nancy sighed and realized that its already night time which means dinner time. Nancy stood up and changed into more comfortable clothes. She looked at the mirror and smiled. 'Not that bad looking' she thought. She wore her favorite white loose shirt and short shorts while she hang her hair loose. 

Nancy grabbed her phone and realize that its missing. 'Where are you?' she groaned as she remembered one of the rules Jane said. 

"Strictly, no gadgets" she repeat to herself and frowned. She walked to her door and opened it and was immediately welcomed by a grinning Jane.

"Good evening Nancy-ah. Lets have dinner. Youll be with my friends!" Jane said cheerily and hooked her arms with Nancy. Nancy looked at Jane and like what happened lately, she seems to had read what on Jane's mind.

'She thinks that im beautiful and hot' after that thought, Nancy's cheeks burned in embarassment. She keeps on thinking that maybe she is just imagining things. But she could hear Jane's voice though even though Jane isnt talking. Nancy groaned in annoyance and it was noticed.

"Are you okay?" Jane asked and Nancy could see the worry in her eyes. Then surprisingly, Nancy's heart started to clench. Nancy looked at Jane and widened her eyes which causes Jane to flinch.

"I fe-eel wei-weird. I- ah- I think I co-could read your mind" Nancy suddenly blurted out which earned a smile to Jane. Nancy looked at her confusingly.

"Why are you smiling?" Nancy asked and continued her steps with Jane trailing beside her.

"I had just mentioned to my bestfriend that you could possibly read minds. And im right!" Jane said proudly. Nancy couldnd help but to smile too. There goes the butterflies. 'Really, whats wrong with me?' Nancy internally face palmed her self.

They reached at the end of the hallways and was already infront of a double door. Jane opened it and wet in first before bringing Nancy with her.

"This is the dining room. Its where were going to eat our meals and in this place, major and minor are one. So, I woul like you to sit with us" Jane explained while motioning the commotion happening infront of them.

Jane lead the way for her and Nancy until they reached a table with 7 girls which includes Daisy (in her real form) and Hyebin. 

"NANCY! youre going to sit with us?" Nancy smiled at Daisy's antics. Shereally do believe that the girl is so cheerful. Nancy looked at the people on the table which she would be knowing more since theyre the only people she knows at the univeristy so far. 'I could read minds as what Jane said. Maybe I should give this a try' Nancy thought and tried to Daisy first.

'She is sooo beautiful' then she tried to Hyebin.

'Uh-oh, she is the girl, Nancy? Okay, she seems friendly and nice' then she tried to the girl with a blonde hair.

'She is cute' then the same thoughts crossed the 2 other girls minds telling how Nancy looks beautiful and hot (which burned Nancy's cheeks again) until she tried at the last girl with long locks and straight face.

'Dont try to read my mind or ill sue you'  Nancy's eyes widen. She thought of her 'how-to-not-get-embarassed-101' list. 

'We Im n-' Nancy replied (using her mind) when the girl rose her head up. The beauty it shown amazed Nancy in different ways. The girl has tall and perite body with locks that really suit her damn well.

Suddenly, their staring contest was stopped when Nancy heard a cough (fake actually). She turned her head and saw Jane looking at her with unreadable eyes and as how much she wants to read whats on the girls mind, she stopped and just sighed, while Jane offered her the seat next to her which means, sit across that girl.

'Who is she actually?' Nancy thought innocently, who seems to not know whats going to happen on their conversation later.


---
Author: So as you can see, its so obvious that Jane is kinda J-

Jane: Don you even try, I got your girlfriend with me

A: Huh? Girlfriend? Who?

Jane: (grins sheepishly) Yeonwoo!

A: (smirks) Well, Yeonwoo isnt my girlfriend...

SHE IS MY WIFE!!!

(Your author is weird, i know)