A World Without You (Junhui)

The Star is Me (KPOP One Shots)

This one shot may contain some words or situations that may/may not trigger its readers. 

There are mentions of sensitive topics, please read at your own risk.


 

 

"I had a really good time today" He said smiling as we are currently in front of my front door.

 

We were very fortunate that they have a short break amidst all of their inernational concerts.

I know that dating an idol is very hard especially if you are just a normal person. It still puzzles me how I ended up dating him.

We met while we were in an event. My company was hired to handle the ideal cut concert of seventeen. I worked as an event staff and I was very lucky to be selected.

I've always dreamt of being an idol but unfortunately I wasn't very lucky. I always got in during the auditions but when I'm nearing the debut, something always happens. It happened to me twice that's why I decided to give up completely. I still love music and performing that's why I applied for this job and i'm happy that I found out I was finally good at something.

I still remembered the day we met officially. It was 1 in the morning, everybody has gone home to rest because the following day is the first day of the concert. I stayed later than usual to do some technical checking before heading home. I also love to observe and stand on stage just to feel the fire burn in my body, the same fire that raged years ago.

 

I looked around and saw that there is nobody around anymore. I smiled inwardly before playing seventeen's new song 'Thanks'

I was so absorbed in the music and dancing that I didn't realize that I am no longer alone.

I ended the dance in sync with the last note. When I opened my eyes, I saw him just near the backstage clapping.

 

"Oh" I said shocked

 

"You were good noona"

 

"Ah... I'm not. Why are you back Junhui?" I asked embarrassed

 

"I forgot my cellphone, I just came back to get it. You were very good noona, you should try auditioning. You are even better than we are" He said

 

"Ah noona's not that good. I tried but I always got cut when debut is approaching."

 

We went back to the hotel that night walking side by side.

 

Junhui and I grew closer as we continued touring with them.
I am a year older than him but I never felt the since he's very mature for his age.

 

We started dating before their World Tour ended. I knew what I'm getting into when I started dating him and I am prepared. Well I was... I thought it would be easy because Hoshi, Seungcheol, Wonwoo and their girlfriends were able to manage. I thought it was very easy but I was wrong. I wasn't prepared for endless nights I spent missing him. There was even this one instant that we weren't able to see each other for 2 months and 1 month were spent without total communication.

I miss him calling me just to ask me how's my day. I miss him especially today. Today is our anniversary as a couple and like always, he won't be here.

Our last date was already a week ago. I just had a really bad day, I kept messing up at work and I even accidentally spilled coffee on Eunwoo, it's a good thing I knew him since he's a goodfriend of Mingyu. To top it off, Dispatch revealed a photo of Jun and I when we were on a date. The only good thing about the photo was that my back was turned and only jun was seen. fans were furious with the thought of him dating. I kept seeing hate tweets and posts attacking 'Seventeen Jun' s girlfriend'

 

I wanted to talk to him and for him to tell me that everything would be okay but he's not here and that's my reality.

One pill is enough right?

I'm gonna have a good sleep after this.

"Yeah I'll have a good sleep tonight." I mentally assured myself.

 


 

Jun

Friday, The Anniversary Day

 

"Hyung have you seen the news? Dispatch posted a photo of you with noona" Hoshi said in a hurry

 

We just landed from a long flight from the US. I wanted to come home early to surprise noona since I know she's disappointed I wouldnt be here today, our anniversary.

 

I checked my phone and immediately called noona while Seungcheol hyung was calling our manager to explain what's happening and to help us with the damage control.

Noona won't pick up her phone and that makes me panic.

Noona never missed my calls. 

I scrolled thru my phone and saw lots of messages from her.

The last message I got from her was a simple 'I miss you'

 

Dispatch released the news while we were on the plane so I didn't know about it until we landed which explains the large crowd of fans and media waiting for us in the airport.

I immediately went to noona's place after we arrived.

I knocked on her door but she won't open. She gave me a key to her apartment but I wanted to respect her privacy as much as I can. When I was already banging the door and she wasn't answering, I decided to use my key.

Her house was trashed. Clothes were scattered on the floor, Vases were also shattered...

This isn't like noona at all.

I immediately went to her room and saw her sleeping.

I sighed in relief. She has her phone in her hand. I took it out and saw what she was reading.

 

'She doesn' t deserve Jun, she deserves to die;

'Whoever she is, she' s a gold digger;

'She better pray her face won' t be revealed coz I'll kill her gold digging face'

 

Degrading posts attacking her is slowly pissing me off. Noona is far from what they were saying.

I was about to wake her up when I saw empty bottle of sleeping pills spilled on the floor.

 

I immediately panicked and tried waking her up. Noona has a bad case of insomnia so the doctors prescribed her a high dosage of sleeping pills. She's only allowed to take once a day if and only if she really needed it. The last time I was here, the bottle is still full. I checked her pulse and her breathing but it was really slow that's why I called for emergency immediately.

I no longer cared about my career or my privacy, I just want noona to be safe.

I didn't know how they manage to find our I was here but cameras were flashing as I entered the ambulance with noona.

Pledis would be mad at me for what i'm doing but I'll face the consequence later. Right now, noona's safety is the only thing that is important for me.

 

When we reached the hospital, we found out that noona accidentally overdosed. The doctors told me that if this lasted for a couple more hours, we would've loss noona.

I know that I am being selfish by not thinking about the other members of seventeen but I lost all my sense of rationalization when it came to noona.

Noona slept for a few hours and each hour that pass made me feel anxious.

My members one by one arrived in concern for noona. Seungcheol gave me a pat in the back and guaranteed me that everything has been taken care off.

"Junhui?" A faint voice whispered. I turned around and saw noona looking at us.

"Thank God you're awake now" I said in relief.

"What's going on? Why am I here? I thought you had a schedule today?"

"We arrived earlier than planned so I went home immediately. I was about to surprise you but I found you unconscious at home. Doctors told me that if I arrived a little later, we might have lost you"

"How long was I out?"

"You're out for a day."

She looked at me and touched my face.

"I'm so sorry for making you worried Junhui"

"No noona, I'm sorry... I saw what you were reading, I'm so sorry you have to go through that"

"This is not what you think Jun. I didn't do this on purpose. I was having a bad week, I can't sleep at night and then I saw those posts... I was hurt and scared but I promised you that I'll never hurt myself right?"

"I know it's just that I was scared... I almost lost you before and then this happened. I don't know how I'll live if you died noona"

"I'm really sorry for making you worry Jun."

I sighed in relief and hugged noona tighter.

I can't imagine a world without noona.

Her bright smile that can cheer me up anytime I'm sad.

Her infinite patience when she was teaching me hangul.

Her hugs that takes away all of my fatigue.

I love noona more than anything else and I'm not scared to say that in public.

Seungcheol and the manager talked to our CEO before coming here and they agreed to confirm my dating news. Things would be chaotic and I'm really scared about how things would affect noona but for now, as long as we are together, we can do anything.

 

Author's Note:

I'm so sorry this took so long. I already had it posted but I didn't notice that I saved this as a draft. Anyway thank you for requesting, I am really sorry I at  writing but I hope you liked it.