Movie Star (Cha Eunwoo)

The Star is Me (KPOP One Shots)



"Are you okay oppa?"

"No."

"Care to tell me what's bothering you like this?"

"I feel so bad for my members. We are all working equally hard. I just find it unfair that our group is becoming known as 'Cha Eunwoo's Group'. It is unfair especially to the hyungs who worked harder than anyone here"

"It isn't your fault Dongmin-ah. Fans know you because of the roles you play that's why they are starting to like your group too."

"I just wanted to help get our name known. I dont want to become famous on my own. I just wished it wasn't like this."

"You know why I remained a fan after all these years oppa?" I  asked him

"hmm?"

"It's because of your character dongmin-ah. In every public appearances you have you could easily say you are Cha EunWoo but no, you never forgot to tell people that you are from Astro. That alone tells a lot about you. That's the reason why I love you and Astro. You never forget where you came from"

"It's not enough I want all of our names to be known not just mine"

"Take one step at a time. You can't just expect all of them to know all of your membbers in an instant. You need to be patient. I still believe that one day Astro will shine brighter than any star"

"Thank you Eun-ah. I didn't know what I did to deserve someone like you."

"I am the one who hit the jackpot oppa. So now that you got that out of your chest, shall we watch your movie?" I asked him excitedly

He laughed before lowering his cap and his mask. He  took my hand and together we walked towards the movie house.

Dating an idol can extremely be hard but it's not something I mind especially when it comes to Dongmin.

He might be this big rising star in the eyes of the people around us but for me he is still the same dong-dong who used to pick on me a lot when we were kids.

I am really happy that despite the fame he is receiving as an actor, he never forgot the people who were with him all the way. 

 

"Stop hiding oppa and watch" I told him laughing

"It's embarrassing watching myself" He said burrying himself lower on his seat. 

"I think you did good with your role oppa. I can see the despair in the eyes of Rowon whenever he needs to choose between Yura and his dream." 

"you are just saying that to make me feel good" 

"No I'm not. You played Rowon very well and I think I fell in love with him in every scene" 

He immediately sat straight and looked at me. 

"Who do you like more, Rowon or Eunwoo?" He asked

I pretended to think about it causing him to attack me with tickles. 

"Shhh" 

I immediately apologized to the one behind us and smack him silently. 

"Why do you have to think about it? You should know it already" He whined

"I know who I wanted to choose immediately but it wasn't in the option" 

"Who do you pick?" 

"While Rowon is a sweet and perfect guy and Eunwoo is a caring person, I like Lee Dongmin better. He's sweet, loving and caring. He's just better than those two combined" 

"I love you" he whispered

 

"We get that you love each other but please let us all watch in peace. You and your boyfriend kept talking, I can't even watch Eunwoo oppa properly." The one in front of us said irritatedly without looking back. 

 

Dongmin and I looked at each other and silently laughed. 

He pulled his mask higher to make sure no one would actually recognize him watching his own movie.

We watched the movie in silence with our hands intertwine. 

 

The best thing about dating lee dongmin is that regardless of how famous he is, he always remained the same.

He was never 'Cha Eunwoo' of me, He never had to pretend to play a certain role because he was always himself.

I love him regardless of who he is and what he does.