Pabo (Park Jimin)

The Star is Me (KPOP One Shots)

Hi guys! Welcome to another one shot, this time with Park Jimin. 

If you have a request please free to request, you can drop it in the comment section, pm it to me here or tweet me at @ishix17 and I'll be more than happy to do your request. 

 


 

It wasnt supposed to be like this right?

I was never meant to meet him again. 

I was never meant to work with and for them. 

Most importantly, I wasnt supposed to fall for him again.

 

I already accepted our fate the moment he reached stardom with his friends.

Why do I have to fall again for him?

 

My name is Park Jimin

I was a regular student in the morning and a youtuber when its night time.

 

The one I wasnt meant to fall for was Park Jimin from one of the most successful Kpop group, BTS.

 

I met him before he got really famous. 

We met around 2010 during a dance competition in Busan. Our group went up against them in which my dance troupe won.  

We exchanged pleasantries but that was it 

We started talking to each other only months after the competition. 

We met and got closer when we became schoolmates. 

He was guarded in school because at that time he was already a trainee under Big Hit Entertainment. 

He didnt stay much in Busan because he was asked to move to Seoul. 

 

When we started going out, it was very hard for us. We were very young at that time and having a Long Distance Relationship is actually very hard. 

We dated until after their "Boy In Luv" promotions. Their popularity skyrocketted which eventually led to an even more complicated relationship.

 

We dont have time for each other anymore. We used to talk until the wee hours in the morning. Those calls lessen until the day came when we can last weeks apart without calls. With a heavy heart, I met up with Jimin and broke up with him. This decision is not because I dont love him anymore. I love him more than anything in this world. I never wanted for anything more than his happiness. Jimin loves me, I never doubted that but I also know that he loves performing as well. This was his dream and I know that it will kill him when I made him choose between me and his dream. I dont want to be a heartless person so I made the choicefor him already. 

 

After our break up,, I returned to my normal life. He on the other hand became even more popular. Occasionally, s checked on me. 

 

I was reading the comments in my recent youtube video when my twitter account started to buzz uncontrollably. 

 

I saw languages that I cant even recognized  so i looked for the main source of the tweet, 

 

@bts_twt: @jiminpark 's cover of We Don't Talk Anymore is daeeebak #RMusic

@jiminpark: @bts_twt namjoooooon, why????

@bts_twt: @jiminpark wae noona??? You are good! #JK

 

This Kids!!! People started to even flock my accounts and my followers rose in a short span of time. 

They just calmed down when Jimin posted his selca using their account which was immediately followed by Jhope, Suga and Jungkook's individual selcas.

Things didnt end just like that. Before I even fell asleep, allkpop, soompi and other websites posted news about me and my alleged relationship with the BTS members.

 

My phone buzzed signalling a text message coming from a number that my phone doesnt recognize but my heart and my mind will aways recognize it. 

 

Fr: Unknown

Chim, Im sorry. I didnt know that hyung and kookie will repost something about you. I f I had known that they will be doing that, I would have stopped them. I know how important your privacy is to you. Im sorry if I  wasnt able to keep my promise that Ill always protect your privacy. -PJM

 

To: Unknown

Its okay oppa. It already happened, we cant do anything about it anymore. Just be careful next time okay? I didnt mean to cause you any more trouble. I hope your fans will understand. 

 

Fr: Unknown

Stop talking or even think about other people. We'll be okay. Our fans might bother you and they may even try to harm you. I cant forgive myself if something bad happens to you. 

 

To: Unknown

Ill be okay oppa. Ill always be okay. Just focus on your comeback. 

 

Fr: Unknown

Allow me to worry for you please? If something bad ever happens to you, tell me immediately. 

 

To: Unknown

Arasso, oppa. Ill go now. 

 

The next day in school is definitely hard for me. People recognized me because of the tweets and the articles. There are also a lot of people who are harassing me but overall its just okay because there are still people who are with me. 

 

Fr: Yoongi

Drop by Big Hit, I need your help on a song

 

To: Yoongi

Why me?

 

Fr: Yoongi

Why not? He wont be here so you have no reason to decline. 


To: Yoongi

Fine. Ill drop by around 11pm. I cant face Jimin oppa right now. I dont think I can handle it yet.

 

Fr: Yoongi

Arrasso. See you 

 

To: Yoongi

See you too oppa!

 

"What do you need me for oppa?" I asked as soon as i succeeded sneaking in the Big Hit Building

"I need your opinion with this song. I need to polish everything before I present the finalized copy to Bang PD" Yoongi oppa told me

"Arasso" 

 

He clicked the play button and my eyes immediately widened. 

 

"Oppa is this the song you posted before? The sneak peak you were talking about?" I asked him

"Yes" 

"This is awesome oppa" 

"You havent heard the whole song yet and youre already telling me that its good" 

"I know you oppa. Im pretty sure that its already polished and that you dont need my help" 

"Youre wrong about that. You are actually a pretty critical listener."

"youre giving me way too many credit oppa"

"That is because you are good chim" yoongi oppa said

"It sounds good oppa. Im not saying this because its you who made it but it is really good. I cant even criticize it"

"Do you think our fans will like it?"

"Oppa your fans will love it. Everything you touches turns to gold" 

"Thank you so much chim. I never thought we'll be able to spend time like this again since-"

"Since jimin and I broke up?" I asked him

"Yeah" 

"Oppa even if jimin and I broke up already, you can still talk to me"

"You dont get it. You say its okay to contact you but it feels like were walking on egg shells. We have to tiptoe around jimin because he's hurting at the mention of your name. Likewise, I dont think I can mention him to you because you are hurting as well. Youre just hurting each other and that frustrates us"

"I love him oppa but I cant take bangtan away from him" 

"Youre not taking it away from him. He smiles a lot when were on stage and when were doing broadcasts but once we reached our dorm, the happy jimin we know is nowhere to be found. He loves you so much chim that even if it kills him, he still do things that will make you happy"

"Do you think I made a mistake breaking up with him?"

"Honestly speaking, yes. No one asked you to break up. Bang PD even told you that you didnt have to do that."

"So youre suggesting that I got back with him" 

"yes I am but everything is still up to you because this is your life. I wont ever ask you to do things that is against your will" 

"Thank you so much yoongi oppa. I kinda missed having you around" 

"Same here kid." 

Yoongi oppa is my cousin. Are mothers are siblings. We grew up together but our familly moved to busan when I was 9 years old. Yoongi and I continued to have contact with each other even up to now. 

 

we were still talking when the door of their studio opened. 

I gasped when I saw hoseok, jimin and jungkook entered. They were all equally shocked to see me. 

"Noona!" jungkook was the first to snap out of it. 

"Annyeong jungkookieee" I greeted him.

hoseok hugged me after jungkook.

"Annyeong jimin oppa" I greeted awkwardly

"Annyeong chimchim" he greeted awkwardly as well

"Aigoo stop being awkward with each other" kookie told the both of us. 

Jimin and I shared a look and smiled. 

I went back to yoongi oppa and watched as jimin, jungkook and hoseok oppa tried to choreograph the dance for their song "Spring Day"


"Can you see now what I mean?" Yoongi asked 

"Yes." 

"Do you like it?" 

"I dont. Ive never seen jimin's eyes that dull before. Its..." I tried to find the correct word but it was stuck at the tip of my tongue

"It's lifeless. It has been that way since you broke up" 

"I messed up" 

"I wouldnt say that. You just made a mistake thats all" 

"I still love him" 

"I know. Everybody can see how much you love him. He knew as well thats why he's keeping distance. He was mad at the other members last night for causing your privacy to be invaded"

"He did that?" I asked surprised. Jimin is not hot headed nor will he answer back to his hyungs and also their maknae. Jimin loves jungkook like a little brother. Its really surprising to know that he got mad at them for something so small. 

"Yes he did. The maknae was so scared when Jimin threatened him. That's why we flooded our twitter last night. They got scared of jimin"

I became silent upon hearing what yoongi oppa said. 

I didnt know that I can affect him this way.

Without me even realizing, small tears escaped my eyes. 

 

Jimin stopped dancing and stared at my reflection in the mirror and frowned. 

Jungkook and hoseok must have realized he stopped dancing and looked at what jimin was looking at. 

Jungkook urged his hyung to go to me and yoongi did the same. 

Yoongi decided to buy snacks from the cafeteria in front of big hit. 

Jimin sat in front of me and took my hand.

"What's wrong chim? Why are you crying?" He asked as he held my hand tightly. 

I didnt tell him what was wrong. I dont know how to even begin. 

Yes I love him

Yes I missed him

I wanted to be selfish and just take him back but I cant. 

He has his fans who will be heartbroken if they find out he was dating a non celebrity girl.

I dont know if I could live with the guilt of causing him to lose his fans. 

 

"Chim..." This time he wiped my tears. 

"Jimin." 

"What's wrong? What did hyung told you?"

"Im stupid"

"No youre not. Why are you saying that?" 

"I still hurt you even up to now" he was taken back at what I said. 

"Chim Im not gonna lie, It hurts seeing you and not being able to hug you. I missed you everyday but if this is the only thing that you can offer me, Ill take it. Ill rather have it than losing you."

"I never knew I hurt you that much until yoongi oppa told me. Im so sorry jimin" This time I let go of the tears I was trying to hold back. 

He hugged me and tried to soothe me. 

"Chim its okay. I'll be okay. Dont cry" 

"I let you go years ago because I thought this will make you happy. I thought that if we end it while our feelings are not that deep yet, that you can move on from me. I thought you were doing well all these years because I see how you act around other people. I forgot how good of an actor you are. i should have seen that youre not okay with everything. I let you go because I love you and I want to make you happy. In the end I realized how selfish I am. I broke up with you not for you but for me. I didnt realized that what I did was saved myself from getting hurt in the future. I broke your heart so that I wont break mine. Im so sorry" 

 

Jimin's POV

"...I let you go because I love you and I want to make you happy. In the end I realized how selfish I am. I broke up with you not for you but for me. I didnt realized that what I did was saved myself from getting hurt in the future. I broke your heart so that I wont break mine. Im so sorry" 

My heart broke when i saw her have difficulty in breathing because of crying. I rubbed her back to try and soothe her. 

I felt my eyes start to water. Seeing her in tears is something I can never take especially when I know Im the one causing her pain. 

When we broke up, I didnt like it. It killed me deep inside and no matter how hard to try to act like Im okay, it cant hide the fact that I am not okay. 

I tried to understand where she's coming from and in the end I just accepted her wish. 

Ill rather see her nfrom a far than to lose her. 

"It's okay chim. You dont have to apologize to me. I love you chim. I still love you" I said sighing

She wiped the tear that escaped my eyes. 

"I know oppa. I still love you too" 

For the first time in almost 3 years, she told me she loves me. 

I cant hide my happiness so I just hugged her tight. 

"Does this mean..." 

"yes. For 3 years I thought I was doing what was best for us that I didnt see that youre suffering as much as I do. I didnt see that you are also hurting and that youre only doing this because I asked you. I know it wouldnt be easy. We cant hide this from your fans forever. One day they will find out, I will get a lot of hate and threats but I am ready. Im more mature now. Before I was scared of them but now, Im ready. I wasted 3 years and I hurt you for 3 years because I was scared of being heartbroken. I regret breaking up with you oppa, I really did. Please take me back" I kissed her head and wiped her tears with my thumb. 

"You dont have to say sorry, You dont have to cry. heck you dont even have to beg me to take you back because even after many years, Its still you chim, Its always you. Why do you think I enjoy being called chimchim by the hyungs and the fans? That's because they remind me of you. I love you whether youre Park Jimin or Krisha Park (her english name)."

"I love you too Park Jimin, so so much" She said while hugging me tighter. 

I can see from the mirror that hoseok and jungkook was smiling while looking at us. 

"Hey, I think its time to talk to the others. They've been watching us for some time now" I hear her giggle before fixing herself.

Yoongi hyung made it in time. 

"Hyungs, maknae, I want you to be one of the first to know that Chim and I are back together" After I finish saying that, they cheered

"I thought you just made up but this is even greater news hyung!" kookie exclaimed

Yoongi hyung smiled at the two of us. 

"Thank you hyung. This wouldnt happen if it wasnt for you." 

"Nah. Its bound to happen. My cousin was just babo for breaking up with you. Just take good care of her and dont lose her this time." 

"I wont let anyone take her away from me ever again. i love her so much hyung" 

"I know you do jimin, I never doubted before" he said patting my back before he returned to his chair in the recording booth. 

One by one our members came and they were surprised when they saw chim and I acting sweet towards each other again. 

It really feels so good to finally have her in my arms again. 

She's a big pabo for even thinking that I'll choose my career over her.