Missing You (Ong Seong Woo)

The Star is Me (KPOP One Shots)

Fr: Oppa

Tired?

 

To: Oppa

Ne :(

 

Fr: Oppa

Look outside

 

I ran to my window and saw him standing while leaning on his car.

He smiled widely and waved his hand excitedly. I ran outside and hug him tight.

 

"You miss me this much?" He asked jokingly while hugging me tighter.

 

I nodded and burried my head on the crook of his neck.

 

It has been a busy day for us. We live in the same country, same neighborhood and even work for the same agency but we weren't able to communicate as much as before he debuted.

 

"I miss you so much" He kissed the top of my forehead and smile.

 

"You've become thinner. I miss your cute cheeks Dahyun-ah"

 

"I'm preparing for my comeback oppa. I need to be as skinny as the others"

 

"I like you the way you are Dahyun, no need to lose weight"

 

"I know you like me the way I am oppa but I need to make sure my fans like me"

 

"You've been working hard Dahyun"

 

"You too seungwoo. I really miss you"

 

"I miss you so much"

 

"Pd-nim told me that I might be working with you on your next music video oppa"

 

"That's good but why do you sound so down?"

 

"Oppa when they found out about our predebut photos it was crazy, what more now that we admitted were dating?" I told him worriedly

 

"It doesn't matter to me jagi. As long as we are both happy with each other, I don't care about those people who doesnt understand us."

 

"I miss you really oppa but I don't want you to get in trouble just by being with me this late" 

 

"I ask daniel to cover for me. He told the managers we just went out for coffee. He's waiting for me in the coffee shop near your dorm."

 

"I need to thank daniel then."

 

"We would be flying out tomorrow for the start of our tour. I wouldn't see you for a long time. I just wanted to see you for the last time." He hugged me tighter 

 

"Should I sneak in your baggage then?" I joked

 

"I wish I can do that love." 

 

"You need to go home now. Daniel must be bored by himself. and if fans saw him and posted about it your manager will find out" 

 

"I don't want to go" He said whining

 

"Oppa stop being whiny. You really need to go" 

 

"I'll see you soon okay?"

 

"Bring me lots of souvenirs" I hugged him one last time before sending him off to his car. 

 


 

Seongwoo's POV

 

"You're back early. I expected you to take longer since you won't be seeing her for a while" Daniel commented when I entered the coffee shop.

"Dahyun has been asking me to go home. She's been really paranoid about people finding out we're dating" 

"I can't blame her. The thought of you dating the girl you were kissing in your modeling gig,aka Dahyun, are already making people mad." 

"Let's get back to the dorm." 

 

Our world tour started and everyone got busy as expected. Dahyun and I barely got to talk since she's also busy with her training and we're also doing a lot of promotional shoot with wanna one. 

 

"Hyung isn't today the debut of Iz*One?" Daehwi added while we were sitting on Jisung hyung's bed. We just finished a schedule and now were just hanging out since jisung hyung has the biggest room. 


"Let's watch and support our hoobaes" Sungwoon said excitedly. 

 

The set of trainees for Produce 48 was really good. There a lot of talented trainees compared to the first 2 seasons. The hyped for them was really high since there are a lot of notable trainees in the group.

i was in the comfort room when I heard the boys called for my name. 

 

"SUNGWOOO HYUNG" 

"HYUNG FASTER COME HERE"

 

I ran quickly and when I reached the room, the MV has already ended playing in the show.

 

"What the- Why did you guys call me just to watch a commercial?" I asked our maknae. 


"I think it will be better if you see it for yourself instead of hearing it from us. You'll thank us for this later" Minhyun said tidying up the table.

 

We waited patiently for the next part of the show. It was Mino sunbaenim who was currently guesting. 

 

"Why do we need to watch mino sunbaenim now?" I asked totally not getting why they wanted me to come back here. 

 

"Be patient. The MV was great. I saw the preview earlier" Minhyun reassured. 

 

When the MV played, my heart dropped. 

Dahyun was the female lead in his music video. 

 

"Dahyun noona looks really pretty. Did you know about this hyung?" Guanlin asked 

 

"Guanlin-ah the look on Seungwoo hyung's face is obviously because he wasn't aware noona will be in Mino hyung's mv" Jihoon explained

 

It took me a while to recollect myself.

I have to admit that Dahyun was indeed beautiful. I felt my heart stopped when I saw her walking towards hyung.

Before I know it, the music video has ended. Everyone was still talking about Dahyun which make me grin and frown at the same time. 

 

To: Dahyunnie

I don't like it T.T

 

From: Dahyunnie

Don't like what oppa? 

 

To: Dahyunnie

Your music video.

 

From: Dahyunnie

Why??? T.T

 

To: Dahyunnie

My members can't stop talking about you. I don't like it... It makes me miss you even more

 

She didn't reply for awhile but then my phone started ringing. 

 

Daehyunnie Calling....

 

"hyunnie?" 

 

"You still don't like me in the music video?" 

 

"Every time I'll see Mino hyung I'll remember you and then I will miss you. How can I like that especially now that I'm going to be on tour?"

 

"Awww. It's going to be okay oppa. I'll miss you so much as well. You want to know a little secret?"

 

"hmm?" 

 

"When I was doing the music video I was imagining it was you I was kissing and not Mino oppa"

 

"Ya Lee Dahy-"

 

Call Ended

 

To: Dahyunnie

You are a big tease you know that?

 

From: Dahyunnie

I know but you love me for that right? :*

 

To: Dahyunnie

You're right, I do. I love you too. 

 

Fr: Dahyunnie

I love you and see you in a few months. Wanna one fighting!

 

To: Dahyunnie

See you soon. Stellar fighting!!!

 

I'll miss her definitely.

I went back to the living room and joined in the fun.

This next few months will indeed be very busy for Wanna One