Forever and A Day (Hwang Minhyun)

The Star is Me (KPOP One Shots)

 

“You know I love you right?” He asked smiling while watching the movie in front of us

“Of course I do” I answered laughing

“Then you’ll do everything that will make me happy right?” He added

“If it’s possible I don’t see why I can’t do it for you”

“Marry me. Marry me minjung” He suddenly said making me drop the popcorn I was holding.

“Are you seriously proposing to me right now? Inside the cinema?” I asked him in disbelief.

“Why? You don’t want to marry me?”

“No Minhyun, it’s not that. I know that I don’t act like most girls but I’m still a woman. I dreamt of asked for marriage in a romantic way” I told him whining

“What do you want me to do? How romantic do you want me to be before you agree to be my wife?” He asked

“It’s up to you hyunnie, don’t ask me that. You could’ve at least knelt in front of me but you still didn’t. I love you and I’ll marry you but please ask me in a better way”

“Fine, I’ll think of a proposal that would surely surprise you”

 

 

That was our conversation almost 3 years ago. He hasn’t ask me to marry him since then. He’s currently serving his military obligations in the army. He enlisted 2 years ago with the other members of NUEST. He’ll be discharged in less than 3 months.

 

He has breaks while serving but I rarely see him. He spends majority of his breaks in the studio in Pledis and at home with his family. The only time I got to see him is when I visit his parents and he’s home. He was also busy helping out his juniors and the trainees in his label.

 

“Minhyunnie” I called him when we were already In his family’s couch after dinner.

 

“Yes beautiful?”

“Aren’t you going to ask me now? It’s been 3 years” He laughed before kissing the top of my head.

“Not yet love, I’m still preparing for my proposal.  I don’t think what I planned is already romantic enough” He answered smiling

“Minhyunnie it’s been 3 years, I don’t care how you propose anymore. I just wanted to be married to you”

“Just be patient love, I promise my proposal would be worth the wait.”

“I can’t wait for you to get discharged” I told him snuggling closer to him.

“Me too love. 3 more months and this will all be over.

 

When I went home, we are all over the news.

 


 

Singer/Actress Minjung and NUEST Minhyun spotted on a date during the break

 

Related image Related image Image result for korean couples

 

NUEST member Hwang Minhyun is currently serving in the military (along with the other members of his band), but he recently got to spend some time on leave with his girlfriend, actress and singer Kim Minjung.

Hwang Minjung first  shots of herself with Minhyun when they were going around in Seoul. She captioned the pictures with “I miss you every single day. I love you and I can't wait till youre home” written in English.

Kim Minjung and Hwang Minhyun first met each other through Minhyun's fellow NUEST member and Minjung's twin brother, Kim Jonghyun. They started to publicly date year 2013. Minhyun enlisted in the military almost 2 years ago and is set to be discharged in 3 months. 

 


 

NUEST MINHYUN TO MAKE SOLO COMEBACK AFTER MILITARY DISCHARGE

Image result for hwang minhyun teaser

 

Following the rumors going around regarding the solo debut of NUEST and former Wanna One member Hwang Minhyun, Pledis Entertainment confirmed that Minhyun is already in the process of completing his solo album.  Pledis then added that the teaser for minhyun's solo would be released weeks before he was offiicially discharged from the military service.


 

NUEST SPOTTED BUYING WEDDING RINGS!

 

NUEST members JR and Baekho has been officially discharged last monday and now they are currently on the spotlight after being scene entering Tiffany Co. and Cartier. It was said that the two idols was seen looking for engagement rings in which one of them actually bought an actual ring. 

Kim Jonghyun is currently in a relationship with actress Jin Sera. They started dating year 2014. 

 


 

JIN SERA, JONGHYUN ENGAGED?

 

Following the news about NUEST being spotted buying rings, Jin Sera and Jonghyun has been under the public eye. News outlets has reached out to both artists' agency and there hasn't been any response regarding the news. Jin Sera responded to the engagements rumors in the most witty way possible. 

 

@jinseraxx: I'm getting married? Why am I not informed? kekeke

 

YG Entertainment has then released a statement saying that they have checked with Sera and she said that she and jonghyun are not yet engaged and that she will personally relay the message if the time comes. 

 



 

What the hell? My brother is getting married and I have no idea that he is considering proposing? 

 

"KIM JONGHYUN!!! WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME YOURE PROPOSING?" I asked him mad

 

"Will you just please chill Minjung? Just like minhyun to you, I know Sera is the one for me but she's not yet ready for marriage. The media is ruining everything for me. My plan just got ruined and now Sera is panicking. I have to talk and deal with her too. i don't even know how I can explain everything to her" he sighed frustratedly. My anger suddenly faded upon seeing my brother's fallen expression. 

 

"I'm sorry jjongie. I thought you purposely didn't tell me"

 

"Why would I do that to you minnie? You're practically my other half, you'll definitely the first to know if I'll make that kind of commitment. Besides, it's not yet a week since I have been discharged. Ever since then I was just with you since Sera is busy with all of her commitments. I was with Dongho because I know he knows sera better than anybody else" 

 

"Dongho has been her bestfriend ever since they are young so it's understandable. When is Minki going to be discharged" 

 

"A week after inhyun"

 

NUEST enlisted the same year. They entered only weeks apart. 

Jonghyun being the laeder enlisted earlier than the other members. 

 

"jjongie why didn't you tell me about minhyun's solo" 

 

"It was a surprise thats why he couldnt meet you in all of his break time" 

 

"I understand him now" 

 

Minhyun's Discharge

 

I was visibly frustrated because I was working the day of his disharge. I'm currently filming the finale of a drama that I starred in with Nam Joohyuk when his album was released. We were finishing up the scenes for the day when I asked for a short break to watch his MV and to listen to his album. 

 

1. I Will Love You

2. You Are My Everything

3. Marry You Someday

4. You and Me

5. My Eternity

6. The Love That Lasts

 

His title track was "You Are My Everything". The music was so sweet. He may I may not say it but I know its for me. It showed the start of our relationship. The video ended with minhyun and the female lead saw each other again the day of his discharge. I learned from Jonghyun that minhyun personally wrote all the songs that was in his album. 

 

Fr: Love

I'm home love, Hurry up ;)

 

After receiving the message I immediately felt recharged and film all of my scenes. 

 

I went home as fast as I can and I saw him sitting on the couch still wearing his uniform.  I ran to him with tears pooling in my eyes and hugged him tight. 

 

"Your album is very beautiful hyunnie. I listened to the rest of your album on my home" 

 

"Did you like it?" 

 

"Of course I do"


"Good because all of that is for you." He said smiling

"Before anyone else I want you to be the first one to see the actual physical album" He added. He gave me something wrapped in a boc. I opened it and saw a gold album. 

 

In the middle it said "Forever and a Day" written beautifully. I opened his photobook and laughed. His photobook is almost identical with my recent solo album. It looked as if it was taken in the man's point of view of my album. 

 

I turned another page and saw that his tracklist has some words written differently from the others. He said they were written for emphasis so he asked me to read them outloud. 

 

1. I Will Love You

2. You Are My Everything

3. Marry You Someday

4. You and Me

5. My Eternity

6. The Love That Lasts

 

"Will... you... marry... me... my... love..."I asked him with tears pooling in my eyes. 

 

"Turn to the other page love" When I did, I saw a ring that was big enough to be mine. I looked at him before he knelt in front of me. 

 

"I love you minjung, there's no one else Ill rather spend my whole life with. I badly want to grow old with you . Will you marry me?" 

 

"Yes love. I would love to marry you" I said crying. 

After I said yes, my brother adn the others cheered. How they manage to hide, I dont know. i placed the other half of the ring in his finger. 

 

"I am Jin Sera and we're here live and we witnessed the most beautiful proposal that was 3 years in the making" Sera joked poinitng her camera to our faces. 

 

I found out that minhyun has been planning this proposal carefully since our movie date. They almost got caught when fans saw Jonghyun and Dongho bought the wedding rings. It was good that Jonghyun was dating Sera, the public's eye were directed to them not us. 

 

"How are we going to tell the fans?" I asked worriedly after we sat down and the hype has went down.

 

"When they received their albums they would know." He said smiling

 

"what do you mean?" 

 

"scan the album once more Minjung"

 

To my dearest Love and Starlight, 

         You have been a very important part of my life. You were with me in all my ups and downs. You are one of the greatest source of strengths I had during the trials. When I started to date Minjung, Starlights welcomed me with loving arms and vice versa, our Loves welcomed the most important woman in my life with open arms. Our journey together was not the easiest but we manage to triumph over all the obstacles in front of us. Today as you are reading this, I'm happy to announce that I am no longer just Hwang Minhyun of NUEST but I'm also going to be Hwang Minhyun, the husband of Kim Minjung. I'm marrying the love of my life soon. I hope that just like how you have accepted our relationship when we were starting, you will also support us as we enter another chapter of our lives together. I would always feel grateful for all of the love and support that you have given me all of this years. 

 

Sincerely Yours, 

Hwang Minhyun

 

"What would you do if i said no?" I asked teasing him because everything has been done by him. From his proposal, to the announcement, he has already done it all I have to do is say yes. 

 

"If you said no, which Im glad you didnt, I would have to pull out all the albums that was ordered and reprint everything again. I'll probably live in debt for the rest of my life." 

"Youre lucky I said yes" 

"Indeed I am. I love you Minjung" 

"I love you too Hwang Minhyun." 

 

 


 

 

PLEDIS ENTERTAINMENT AND STARSHIP ENTERTAINMENT CONFIRMS:

HWANG MINHYUN AND KIM MINJUNG ENGAGED AFTER 8 YEARS OF DATING!

 

Hwang Minhyun's military discharged has been one of the most talk about topic in korea right now. Aside from the singer's return from military service, he has also dropped his first solo album which achieved perfect all kill and even entered the billboards top 10. A week after the return of the singer, fans started to notice cryptic messages from NUEST and Minjung. Fans are then shocked when they saw the contents of the singer's album. The album itself is beautiful but the contents are the one that shocked the fans. Hwang Minhyun and Kim Minjung are getting married. The nuest member announced their engagement in the album and also his whole album is the proposal to Minjung itself. 

Pledis Entertainment (Hwang Minhyun's Agency) and Starship Entertainment (Kim Minjung's Agency) both confirmed that the two talented singers are getting married. They added that the couple got engaged the day of Minhyun's return from service. Actress Jin Sera also expressed her love for both couple by uploading various videos showing the events that transpired during the night. 

We all wish happiness and blessing to Hwang Minhyun and Kim Minjung's marriage.