Two

Far From Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Earlier in the morning father already call to reminds me about the meeting with my future fiancee. As usual i could only agree with him since he sound so excited about my wedding when we both in call this morning. I drive slowly to the destination where i'm the one who decided where we both will meet through father. I still don't understand for what kind of reason we both should meet since all of this will just going to waste our time since i believe we both still going to get married.

I arrived 15minutes late from what i promise. Far from my heart, i really hope that guy will just go home because of my lateness. Thinking that its better if we both just meet during our wedding. That's already enough. But still i'm walking to the destination,food court the place i choose for both of us to meet. My eyes try to search for every table, searching for that one guy. I walked to the table, a little bit quiet, far away from too much crowded people.

I'm predict that the guy already left and that makes me make a small victory smile thinking that he probably feel so bored waiting for me. That's what my plan is. To avoid meeting him since pretty sure it will be full of awkwardness. But then i decided to wait a little bit longer since i feel so quilty to father since his the one who keep mention and plan when will i met my future fiancee.

"Hello...Jieun.."

Just i'm about to stand up from my sit. A deep voice greet me from behind. My heart start to beating so fast. Pretty sure that voice came from that guy...future fiancee...

"Hello..." trying to be nice i greet him back but only to meet with the big doe eyes guy, a heart shape smile that i miss so much.

"Kyungsoo....oppa....?" I'm shocked, really shocked I thought that the guy who greet me is my future fiancee but its not him..instead i meet with Doh Kyungsoo. This makes my heart a little bit jumpy with happiness. Feel that i'm not wasting my time actually coming to here.

"What are you doing here kyungsoo oppa..?" I'm asking him who's keep showing his heart shape smile towards me. I sit down back on the chair after i saw him doing it first.

"What are you doing here jieun...?" My question he didn't replied but instead he asked me back with the same question.

"I'm waiting for......"

"You waiting for me right..?" Kyungsoo try to jokes around but those jokes doesn't even make me smile nor laughing.

"No!!! I'm waiting for my fiancee..erkkk...future fiancee...yeah..." With overly confidence i said the truth to him. I don't want more misunderstanding to happen again. After a few years i didn't see him, he still look the same except for his hair look more neat showing how much mature he turn is. Handsomely mature. Kyungsoo still showing his manly smile even after what i said to him. Those smile that makes me the most happiest women in the world long time ago.

Doh Kyungsoo, The guy that introduce me to the world of love and what's the meaning of love. Even tho that time i'm only

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter