Seven

Far From Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The album that contain our engagement memories I flip and memorize it one back one. That time I feel like I’m the happiest women in the world because finally having Kyungsoo in my life is what I’m been waiting for years. But now those picture make me think again. It is my decision for Kyungsoo to comeback again in my life was a right thing after my love got rejected and pushed away by him before? Kyungsoo totally changes now. The Kyungsoo that I know before is not someone who’s only think about himself, the Kyungsoo that I know before always know how to respect people heart, never hurting their feelings. Whatever he did before, will always make people calm especially me. Even the way he talk also sound so different. What makes his behaviour and attitude changes now, that’s what I have to found out. I need an answer. I cannot built a life with someone who’s treating me like I an outsider after finally I agree to marry him.

The sound of house bell snap me from thinking about Kyungsoo and I hurriedly went to open the door a little to see who’s coming. There’s a girl wearing a sun glasses standing behind the gates. I open the door while gesturing the girl to wait while I taking the key house inside my purse up stair. I run towards the gates and greet the women.

“Lee Jieun right?” Asked the women after I open the gates for her.

“Yes its me, and you Miss Irene?” My turn to ask her the same. Weirdly since Irene sound like a western name and she totally look Korean. Or maybe a just a nickname. Ahh I should stop mind people own business.

“That’s right, I Irene. Solji did told your right?” Ahh yess Solji, my ex housemates and also best friend. She had to move out because of her new job and since her new job place are so far. She decide to find a new place so it’s easy for her. And she also did mention about Irene that she will be my new housemate and just back from America. And also Solji did said that Irene only want to rent the place for awhile since her new house on renovation. No wonder.

‘Yup, she did mention it to me. Please come inside Miss Irene.” Smiling to Irene while helping to take out her luggage out from car. Her things and luggage are not many. Only two luggage . Maybe what Solji said is true that Irene just want to rent for while before her house done from renovation.

“Please come in Miss Irene.” I invite her again.

“Thank you.” Said Irene while smiling sweetly towards me. I’m not gonna lied that Irene is so beautiful. Her skin is so white like a doll. Her long black hair. I feel like a potato beside her. She probably have someone special already. There’s no way this beautiful girl ain’t have any guy try to woo her heart.

“Can I just call you Jieun? It is ok?” Suddenly Irene ask me for permission.

“Whatever you want to call, at least there’s Jieun in there..hehe.” I try to make Irene feel comfortable.

“Hurmm, what’s your age by the way?”

“I’m 26, Miss Irene?” I already sit on the sofa while Irene still standing while observing the house.

“No need to be so formal, just call me Irene.” Her voice is so soft while forbid me to keep calling her Miss Irene.

“Don’t shock if I said this, but my age already 30years old. Hehehe.” Said Irene while laughing softly because of my funny shock expression towards what she just said. Her face and attitude didn’t scream 30years old for me. Indeed I though she same age as me or maybe younger a little than me.

“Hurmm..thinking about an old memories?” Irene take a place beside me while observing the engagement album that still open widely.

“Can I see it?”

I nod given her permission to watch the memories of me and Kyungsoo during our engagement.

“Not bad.” Said Irene while smiling a little.

To be honest I did feel a little hurt with what came out from Irene mouth. I know I not that beautiful compare to Kyungsoo who’s look extremely handsome that day. Maybe I didn’t have a perfect package like Irene who’s too beautiful from head to toe. Thinking that if Kyungsoo have someone like Irene. He definitely will be the happiest man alive.

“When are the date for you guys wedding?”

I just can smile to her because even i also doesn't know when we both going to held the wedding. Kyungsoo keep creating an excuse that start to make me doubt if he really sincere want to marry me.

"Coming soon" That simple word that only i can gave to her while standing up. I feel like i try to run away from whatever

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter