Nine

Far From Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"What should i wear for tonight?" I keep mumbling to myself when i desperately searching for a better clothes in my closet for tonight's event. Feels like all of my clothes that i hang with the hanger i put it on my bed. Even though its only a thanks giving party, but at the same time i still want to look good and nice especially in front of Kyungsoo. Finally i choose a white sleeve blouse with long blue skirt. And also i choose a blue scaff to fit with my skirt.

Since i got a call from Kyungsoo mother, my leg cannot even stand still. My heart always beating so fast whenever it comes to guy name Doh Kyungsoo. That's what people call the power of love.

"Wow Jieun, iron your clothes? Where did you want to go?" Irene greet me from behind. Since when did she enter my room, i even didn't notice it. 

"There's a thanks giving party at Kyungsoo parents house, errr Kyungsoo, you know my fiancee." Replied me as i hang the clothes using hanger again after i finish iron my clothes.

"Ohh,to your future law. No wonder you look so happy." Said irene while laughing a little and cross her leg in my bed.

"Haishh... what are you talking nonsense." Answer me while i hide my blushing face away from her.

"By the way, when is your wedding date? If i'm not mistaken, you already nearly 2years engage. Am i right?" Irene started to take my pillow and hug it that i already arrange it new my bed.

Irene started to open the wedding issues that i honestly didn't even know the answer. Even i didn't have anything to said about it because all of the answer Kyungsoo keeping it for himself. His the one who keep making the desicion and i didn't know till when we going to be in engage status. 

"I'm not quite sure but at the same time i'm pretty sure the wedding will happen anytime soon." That's the only answer i could give to her hoping that she won't ask more question about something that only keeping me question it to myself everyday.

Up till now Kyungsoo still didn't said anything about the wedding. He even said he didn't ready yet. And its the same answer as what he said 1year ago. Not ready yet, have many works to do. All of those keep me thinking is he really not ready or there's something that keep him for doing it. Something big that he hiding it from me? But i still waiting for the day. The day that will make me the hapiiest person that finally i got to marry someone that i love so much.

"I hope so." Irene voice sound so low and sympathy towards me. I can only keep my mouth shut and smile at her.

 

 

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

 

I purposely arrived earlier to Kyungsoo parents house. My intention is sincere since i hope with my earlier presence i can help what i could. As soon as i arrive i went towards Kyungsoo mother and hug her. She never let her smile left from when she saw me.

"Is there anything i can help mother?" Ask me sincere and i saw a lot of women same age as Kyungsoo mother at Kitchen preparing something for dinner.

"No need Jieun ahh, there already a lot of people in here that will help me. All of them are my friends so you don't have feel worry. Just go and rest yourself at living room." 

"Ahh i will feel so bashful if i'm the only women here who's not helping you mother." I said without noticing that i'm actually pouting because there's no way i come earlier so that i can help Kyungsoo mother but in the end she asked me to just sit at in front and do nothing. I feel useless.

"Haish,why would you feel so shy. You already part of our family and this house also is like your own house. But oh well if you still wanna help. Go to Kyungsoo room and take a children books inside a box on the closet. Kyungsoo said he did bough some children books before in case like this happen, see those children. Some of them already feel sleepy and boring. Hehehe. Go and take those books and give it to them. Can you?" Her words make me more comfortable at there. Can't believe what i just hear from her about Kyungsoo, buying a books for children. One thing that i don't know about him. He must love children so much.

"Kyungsoo room? Is he not here yet?" I asked her again. I just notice that, since i arrived i didn't even see him in there. 

"Kyungsoo will arrive a little bit late. Its ok, he said he still going to make it before the dinner start."

I nod understand everything that Kyungsoo mother said. As a doctor, he will always busy with his works. Doing his best to treating people.

As i reach upstair, I push slowly towards Kyungsoo door room. I confident that this is his room, as his mother said that kyungsoo room is located end among others room. The room look so big and dark. I switch the lamp so that i can see it clear. Surprising that its so clean and neat just like his personality. 

I can feel that Kyungsoo really love purple so bad since his wallpaper is full with purple color. Even his bed sheets is purple. It makes me smile thinking that mostly women who love purple but this Kyungsoo, her fiancee who's always love to wear dark clothes and even his personality is mysterious loving t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter