Three

Far From Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A bouquet of rose flowers beautifully sitting on my table as soon as i went back from lunch. There's no way its was send for me right?

"Wow.. what a beautiful bouquet of flowers you got there.. from your lovers?" Asked In Na with a smile, also a lecturer who's her table located near me. I can only replied to her with smile while holding the flowers and realize there's a heart shape card in there.

"You were created for me and I was destined for you...hope you can consider my proposal..." - D.K

The heart shape card i drop it from my hold including the flowers. What did he really wants from me? Why so suddenly i'm the one that he keep chasing? Too lazy to think, i prepare all the things for my next class. My students already wait and its better that i'm focus on my work rather than him, unsolve problem. Yeah his the unsolve problem that keep bugging nowadays.

 

******************************************************************************************************************************************

 

That late night when i almost fell asleep, my phone ringing and i definitely know who's the caller is, Kyungsoo. Feels too lazy to answer the call i make a decision to just turn off the phone. Whatever things he did i still decided to not accept him in my life. Call me ungrateful, call me bipolar but i still feel there's something wrong with this. All of this. There's no way after he rejected me 5years ago because of how strong his love towards that girl, now he decided to chase me. To make me as his wife. Where's that girl? Where's she go? The girl that can only receive his love without giving other girl, me a chances, even strongerly pushing me away after my confession long time ago. Kyungsoo was my memories, and memories will stay forever as memories.

I pull a blanket and close the light beside my bed. I want to have a peaceful sleep without thinking about him. Hoping that i could get those. 

I woke up because how thirsty i am during midnight. It become a routine that i will wake up from sleep just to take a drink. A habit that i'm sure its hard to change. I immediately went down the stairs to the kitchen and with a glasses of cold water i walk back to the stair just to stop after seeing how bright the light outside my rent house. My foot went to the window and push the curtain only to see...

"Kyungsoo...." I immediately push back the curtain. My eyes focus the watch on my table. Its nearly 3am, what is he doing in this late nite in front of my house? And from where did he gets my address? 

Again I pull the curtain slowly to make sure that it's really kyungsoo and its turn out its really him. I went to get my phone and turn it on  There's tons of message from him said that his on the way to my house. I sit on my bed thinking what will happen next. Another text i receive from him.

'I still waiting for you..please come outside..i want to meet you'

There's no words left. I'm speechless. There no more excuse i should create j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter