Four

Far From Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I stared at the beautiful diamond ring on my ring finger while smiling sweetly. After our meeting long time ago, i do consider Kyungsoo words and after he gave me a time to think, I agree to become his fiancee thus his future wife. And now both of us already offcially engage 1 years ago. Maybe a bouquet of flowers that he keep send every day makes my heart melts and once again i open my heart for him. Or maybe his sweet positive attitude that never showing a word "GIVE UP" on me makes me fall in love for him again? Whatever it is i'm truly happy now and i hope our relationship will forever stay in flowers road.

Our wedding will take place at the end of the year. Its mean i have to prepare myself to be a better wife for Doh Kyungsoo. I'm so happy plus afraid. What if i cannot be a someone who's perfect for him? What if i do something wrong that will make him hate me? What if....

 

'Thanks for accepting me.....' - Kyungsoo

 

The message that he send during our engagement before i still keep it and i do read it a lot of time. After my love got push long time ago i never ever wish to be with him. Maybe this is what we call fate. A fate that already being writen for both of us. Even though our relationship is based on our family arrangement but i agree with what kyungsoo said before. I was created for him.

After our engagement, I never receive any of those flowers anymore. Its does sometimes appear on my mind why so suddenly he stop sending those flowers but that's not the main problem here since i'm so busy to preparing for our wedding. Thinking that which boutique that suit my taste for my wedding dresses. 

Anything related to wedding such as card invitation and so on, both my parents already agree to help. At least i have someone to help me since Kyungsoo are always busy with his work at Hospital. That's what he always said, busy with his work, a lot of patience got to handle and outstation, everytime i asked him to go out. But all of that never make me sad or disappointed at him because i know that's his responsibilities. As his fiancee and future wife i need to be more understandable.

 

**************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

Finally its end of the month. The only day that i can truly meet kyungs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter