Six

Far From Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I wore a long soft purple dress with white scarf. After finished tying my hair into bun i walk into my car key located at table near shoes rack while choosing to just wear a simple sandal. I drive to gangnam area since the wedding will be held there, just like what Baekhyun said. Since i already promise Baekhyun to company him for his cousin wedding, so i must fulfill it even though without Kyungsoo not knowing about this.

Its not my intention for not telling Kyungsoo though there's still slightly anger feelings towards him for how he treating me few days ago but I still did call him to inform about the promise i make to Baekhyun, my friend. I didn't want to make something without his knowing. But unfortunately Kyungsoo's the one who didn't answer all my call. Not just one but twice i call him, its like everyday i try to call him but no answer from him.

The atmosphere at Baekhyun cousin wedding house is so lively. I hurried up getting out from my car and standing alone near the car when Baekhyun spot me.

"Wow.. you look stunning.. But why so late?" Baekhyun looking so great wearing a simple purple shirt and black jean.

"Sorry, i guess i take a wrong way..hehe." Smiling at him while fixing my scarf.

"Hurm..see, i asked you to join and take a ride with me, you create a lot of excuse. Afraid at your fiancee?" Said Baekhyun while pouting.

"Not afraid but at least i need to take care of his heart. Are you perhaps jealous, baekhyun?" I said while laughing at him because how cute he look with those pouty lips.

"Pffff, what would i feel jealous? If you wanna said i feel insecure. Yeah a little bit."

"Ok stop with your nonsense or i will go home now." I gave him a warning that make him look panic. 

"Haishh i just try to joke around with you. If you can why not me. This is so unfair Jieun ahh." Again with his cute pouty. I just can laugh and hit him slightly at his arm.

"Well come on, you know i waiting for you like nearly 20minutes and my stomach already play Blackpink song, make em whistle like a missile bombom already..." Baekhyun started to rub his stomach slowly.

I shaking my head slowly. Baekhyun and his childish always amuse her but sometimes annoy her but also entertain her. If only kyungsoo also have that kind of side. But what if he really have and never show to her? Ahhh forget him Jieun. You should not waste your time for someone who totally did not even appreciate your effort. Why would he waste his time showing his childish side to you? 

"Hey are you okay?" Baekhyun shock me a little with his question since i went space out. Again.

"Ohh,nothing, i just feel so hungry like you. So i always went space out when i'm hungry. Weird right?"

"Yeah..totally weird." Baekhyun answer makes me gasped. And i hit him jokingly again at his arm.

"Hey you ask me. I just said the right things. Hehe." Urgh this dude.

We walking side by side together heading to Baekhyun cousin wedding house. The wedding atmosphere is so lively. Seeing kids running while looking so happily makes her heart calm. They even put a color theme for the wedding. Its full with red. Red flowers. Red carpet.Even mostly the guest wear red dress and shirt. But here i am wearing soft purple same as Baekhyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter