Eight

Far From Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

My head feel so heavy. Maybe because of the heavy rained yesterday that falls and wetting my whole body after i went back from hospital and decide to stand under the rain instead of getting inside my house. I feel so stupid to cry under it without thinking the consequences that will effect my whole body and health. Its all because of one guy name Doh Kyungsoo. I really feel so stupid that i'm loses towards my weakness and he is the weakness. But i still try to be tough and preparing myself for work. That morning,i only wearing simple soft long yellow dress and tying my hair into bun. I even didn't wear any make up or lipstick. Feelings so weak,loses and empty. That's my mood right now plus the heavy headache that keep getting worst. I steal glance at the watch near the table beside my bed. Its 7am. I hurriedly went out from my rent house so that i can prevent from any traffic jams. 

As soon as i arrive at my University and park my car that already prepared for the staff, i turn off the car engine and feel grateful that nothing bad happen during my journey from house to my work place. But unfortunately, the headache getting worst and i try to massage my head hoping that the headache will slowly gone. But all of those are only wasting because it won't go away making my whole body weak and its hard for me to go out from my car and stand. So i decide to just buried my head into steering wheel with the pain that keep gripping my head non stop. 

The soft knock on my car mirror makes me turn my head into of it. Baekhyun? The frowned on his face make me understand why his expression turn out like that. He probably feeling weird why i still in the car with my head buried on the steering wheel. With a little bit strength that still there, i try to open the door and standing letting Baekhyun know that i totally fine. But everything went dark after i close my door car. Dark and empty.

 

*****************************************************************************************************************************************

 

I slowly open my eyes and the sun brightness makes me close my eyes again. And then i try to open it again and the first person who's i saw as soon as i open my eyes is Baekhyun. His smile never ever leave his lips. I try to turn my head to observe the surroundings and i know where am i. Hospital. The smell of the medicine is slowly making me feel sick.

I try to get up from the bed and Baekhyun fastly helping me so that i can sit properly. Its feel inappropriate if i'm the one who's still lay in the bed while baekhyun stand beside me. 

"Thank you Baekhyun,i'm so glad you there. If not,i don't know what will happen to me." Those word really came out sincere from me to him. Because i'm pretty sure his the one who brough me here.

"Haishh no problem Jieun, it just a small matter. You okey?" Asked Baekhyun while lifting his eye brow.

"Yup,i fine already. Nothing to worry." I replied to him softly.

"Oh,i already call your parents. They maybe already on the way to here." Inform Baekhyun probably doesn't want our conversation to end.

"Thanks Baekhyun, You shouldn't do all of those thing. I might feel guilty for making you do all of those things for me. So sorry." I feel so owned by Baekhyun nice gesture. In desperate situation, he always being there for me. 

"Haishh Jieun.. from the start we know till now, you keep thanking me non stop. Don't you feel tired already?" Said Baekhyun with his usually playful smile.

"Then if its not thank you, what should i said to you?" 

"Well said Arigatou or gracias, at least my ear doesn't feel bored while listening to it." Baekhyun laughing so loud with his own joke. This boy.

After i heard what Baekhyun said, i following him laughing too while taking the magazine beside the bed and hitting him softly. Baekhyun is tottaly the cheerful type of guy. He always make me laugh everytime i'm not in the mood. This make me think why Kyungsoo never treat me like this. Why i have to get this from the others instead of him. Thinking about him make my me feel gloomy again and maybe i showing too much on my expression thus make Baekhyun realize about it.

"What happen Jieun ahh, what's with the sad face? First you laugh then sad. Are you perhaps have a problem?" As usual Baekhyun with his worried towards me. 

"Nothing baekhyun...nothing. Haa i heard that you take two days off? where are you going?"

"Parents house at Jeju" He gave a short replied.

"Parents house? for what? Usually

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter