Five

Far From Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Our wedding ceremony that suppose to take place this end of the year got postposed because of Kyungsoo request. But he even didn't tell me till when our wedding got postponed. Even though i get shocked by his request but at the same time agreed with him since he said he didn't feel ready to be in marriage status yet. To take a lot of responsibility as a husband. Deep down i know he only create an excuse, but at the same time i try so hard to understand him. Maybe he have others comitment such as his work at hospital so me as his future wife, i will try to be more understanding for him. 

"I hope you will understand my situation.." Kyungsoo said without even looking at my face. Maybe he feel quilty for postponing our wedding.

"Its ok, even though i don't know the real situation is but i will try to understand you oppa." The words that really came sincere from my heart. I let my heart to understand that maybe kyungsoo needs more time to prepare himself to be a good husband to me.

"So, what did you want?" 

I stop walking as soon as i heard the word coming from Kyungsoo mouth. " What did you mean...oppa?"

"Start from now,if between both of us make a mistake even its a little, the other who's doesn't commit will asked whatever they want from the other person who commit it. As a sign of apology, the person who's quilty needs to fulfill the other person who is not quilty.." Kyungsoo said with his heart shape smile. I stunned while looking at him. Missing his smile a lot since he rarely show it after we both got engage over the year now. 

"Okey, since you asked. I want you to put all of my picture in your bedroom. Can you?"

Kyungsoo look so shock with my crazy request. His expression just look like he hearing something that he hate the most. Even his forehead started to form a wrinkle. Maybe he cannot believe what just came out from my mouth. I started to laugh so hard staring at his expression.

"I'm just joking with you oppa. Don't take it seriously." I clap slowly both of my hand in front of him try to burst up his bubble. He truly went spacing out after hearing my request. Did i overdo my own jokes. What if it is not even a joke?

"I am really serious Jieun ahh." 

"Okey now i'm serious, i want you to sing a song for me. Can you?"

"Nonsense..." Kyungsoo said while pressing his car key remote.

"What nonsense? I really want to hear you sing." I pulling the belt seat as soon as i enter the car. 

"I will give you the chances till tomorrow. If you don't have any relevant request, so your chances to ask any of request from me is cancel. Go home and think.Ok?" 

"But you just said before that i can request anything that i want?" I really don't understand him.

"Only a relevant request that i can truly accepted. Please take a note.Hurm...?"  Again he started to form that beautiful heart shape smile again.

Seeing him smile really makes me feel happy and upon seeing it i started to form a smile too. At least i make him happy today. Or i though.

 

 

****************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

I drive slowly heading to Kyungsoo workplace, Seoul Hospital. I purposely didn't inform Kyungsoo because i want to make a surprise since his birthday is today. Its impossible to meet Kyungsoo in another days since he always said to meet him once for end of month. So i thought maybe its ok to make a surprise visit for him this time.

The box gift that i put beside my driver seat i glance awhile. Its a pen. After i bought it one week ago, i send it to the shop so that they can carve my name on it. Even one year ago i also do the same for Kyungsoo. Send a birthday gift even he didn't asked anything from me but still i have urge to bought him something so that he can always remember me when he looked at the gift i gave to him.

After i finished my studies at Kyunghee University, i never meet Kyungsoo again. But i never getting tired wishing him birthday even though not trough text or face to face. Everything about him scream important to me. Even thought he never wish or remember my birthday, i never take it f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter