Chapter 3

Amidst the Chaos
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haera

I received a text from Kyungsoo telling me to hurry the up, if not, he’s going to buzz the doorbell continuously so my mother will wake up and find me still in the house. We’re supposed to go to the university together because we both have 8am class, and he just lives two blocks away from mine.

            Well, Kim Jongin for not waking me up before he left for his practice. He just left me a message to give Sehun the recorded poem because he has to leave early to the studio for his dance troupe practice.

            I grabbed a toast from the kitchen before running outside. Well, at least he left a toast for me.

            I found Kyungsoo leaning on the wall, obviously not happy by the fact that he’s going to be late for his first class.

            “Second time. This is the second time I’ll be late for class because of you. Just because your instructor in English comes in class late, doesn’t mean all classes will start late too,” he said as we head to the bus stop.

            I wrapped my arms around his torso as we walk. “Jongin didn’t wake me up before he left, and I didn’t wash my hair because you said you’re already outside!”

            He put an arm around me. I hid a smile. “You’re gross,” he said as he ruffles my hair.

            “But you love me,” I kidded.

            “Yeah, I do.”

            “As a friend?” I asked, looking up to see his face.

            “Best friend.” He looked at me and laughed a bit when he saw me pouting.

            Did this bish just threw me into best-friend zone?!

            Oh, hell nah!

~*~

We arrived at the university fifteen minutes before 8am. Sehun was waiting by the gate to get the flash drive from me. Kyungsoo left first because he’s heading east, while I, west. Sehun is walking me now to my class, because his is not starting until 8:30 am.

            English 113 is my first class every Thursday. At least, it’s not Math.

            “So, you’re joining the film fest?” Sehun asked. I told him about the film festival that Jongin told me last night. “But you need a team for that. And you know no one, literally, aside from me, Kyungsoo, and Jongin, in this university.”

            “Thanks, big guy, I feel very motivated.”

            He shrugged. “Seriously, that’s one big team you have to form.”

             I sighed. “I know. But I can be the film director and producer at the same time, right? Given the fact that I’m going to write the script, I’ll know the movie at heart.”

            Sehun pouted like he’s thinking about this thoroughly. “Fine, I know a few people that can help you. I’ll ask around too.”

            I literally jumped around out of joy. Here I come, film fest!

            “Haera-ya,” I heard Sehun whispered.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter