Chapter 1

Amidst the Chaos
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haera

“No offense,” I started.

            “Uh-oh,” Oh Sehun said while chewing the tapioca from his bubble tea.

            “I’m already offended,” Do Kyungsoo said with a resting face.

            “No, but really,” I continued, “that Byun Baekhyun guy from the music department sings better than you. How old is he again?”

            Sehun choked on his bubble tea and gave me a ‘girl-you-did-not-just-said-that’ look. So, I gave him the ‘bish-i-just-did’ look.

            My last class for the day ended fifteen minutes ago, while Kyungsoo and Sehun still have one last class to attend. It’s already past two in the afternoon and we’re eating our late lunch in the university cafeteria. I usually eat first with these two idiots before heading home after class. And on my way to cafeteria earlier, I passed by the music building first to give my brother, Kim Jongin, his performance shoes that he forgot at home in the morning.

            “Way older than you,” Kyungsoo retorted in a monotoned voice.

            I pouted and think of that angelic voice I heard from one of the classroom I passed by, three rooms away from my brother’s class. The door was left open so I took a glance at who’s inside. Lo and behold, Byun Baekhyun of Department of Vocal Music is playing the piano while singing. The guy is pretty much famous around music department because of his angelic voice (which, at first, I did not agree because I stand by the fact that my best friend is way better at singing than any other people in general).

            I looked up again while playing with my chopsticks. “But you guys have History together, right?” I asked.

            Sehun scoffe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter