two.

He’s Beautiful

ni.

 

he seems to have a liking to you mr.byun 

_______________

 

Baekhyun doesn't like the words from Chanyeol's mouth and the next few sentences Baekhyun says do not enlighten his mood. "You are very difficult to deal with Mr.Park!" The elder sighs in frustration, noticing Chanyeol glaring at him.

 

"Stop being depressing and follow me." Baekhyun holds Chanyeol's hands in his smaller ones, not thinking about the blush creeping onto his face. 

"I don't want to go anywhere with you." Chanyeol grunts. 

 

" to , now come on!" Baekhyun then proceeds to grab the younger's arms, slowly lifting him out of bed. This may have been a mistake because Chanyeol towers over him, shoulders reaching the top of Baekhyun's hairline. 

"Frick, you sure are tall." The cancer patient rolls his eyes before shooting the elder a glare.

 

"You're just a midget." The smaller scoffs loudly, looking up at his patient. Pink hair flips, and two bodies start to walk to the door of Chanyeol's room.

"Am not, i-i am just average size! You are a giant." Baekhyun thought it was a little weird, with Chanyeol having bone cancer, he didn't think he'd be that tall. 

 

"Where are we going?" Chanyeol asks, clearly annoyed about being lifted from his bed. The pink haired male, grins when Chanyeol opens the room door, clearly about to slam it on Baekhyun. 

"Ah! Don't do that, it's not nice," bubblegum pink hair swings violently for a second while Baekhyun tries not to get hit by the heavy door.

 

"I'm not nice," the giant states, still clutching onto Baekhyun's shoulder for help. It's been a few months since he's been really walking and everyday he waits in that bed, he's getting weaker and weaker.

"I find that hard to believe." A 'tsk' is heard.

 

The cancer patient is guided to the elevator that soon takes them to the garden below the wonderful sky.

Flowers bloom from left and right, it takes Chanyeol a second to recognize the feeling of grass under his toes again. "Did you miss this?" Baekhyun asks in a hushed voice. Chanyeol doesn't answer, eyes glued to the garden displayed in front of his eyes.

 

"I'm guessing yes," another smile forms on the elder's face. Black hair shows a glare of the sun as Chanyeol bends down to pick a tulip, the color of purple. With one hand on Baekhyun and another on the flower, he sniffs it, breathing in the fresh scent of a tulip. 

"I love tulips-" he cuts himself off, staring hard at the delicate flower. It's like him.

 

Frail.

 

 

 

 

Delicate.

 

 

 

 

 

Waiting to be blown away.

 

 

 

Baekhyun stares at the patient. His eyes set on the tall person upon him. Just as their eyes meet, Chanyeol murmurs, "I guess you're okay."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He'll be alright.