six.

He’s Beautiful

roku.

 

fiji you say, now why would you want to go there

___________________

 

Baekhyun smiles as Chanyeol tells him stories of old adventures that he did when he was younger. He also learned that Chanyeol is 19 and has been in the hospital for six years, changing bedrooms every year for more patients that came in. 

 

With how long Chanyeol has been under treatment you'd think he'd be cured by now, but the pink boy soon learned Chanyeol was monitored most of the time with other sicknesses.

 

"For a person who doesn't brush their hair everyday you are still handsome," Baekhyun bluntly said.

 

"You are so blunt." Chanyeol smiled. 

 

Before he realized what he did Baekhyun squeaked loudly making the cancer patient cover his ears.

 

"I finally made you smile! It took weeks but i did it!" Getting up from his chair by the bed, Baekhyun starts to dance with his arms high in the air and his feet moving in a circle.

 

Chanyeol couldn't help but laugh. 

 

Baekhyun had broke one of Chanyeol's walls down.

 

One more to go.

 

 

 

 

 

"Fiji? Why there? Why wouldn't you want to go to like, America? Or Hawaii?"

 

"Oh! I heard that Hawaii is the rainbow state because it has a lot of rainbows!" 

 

The two were currently walking around the hospital, visiting rooms Chanyeol never could get up to visit. With one hand holding his IV roller and the other grasping Baekhyun's hand they traveled loudly down the hallways.

 

"Fiji I heard is very peaceful, also their water is amazing. They have waterfalls i've always wanted to visit." Intertwined hands held one another tightly.

 

"Now I want to go there," they laughed.

 

"Maybe we can go together? If i'm ever out of here."

 

Chanyeol laughed but it was an empty laugh that held a meaning to one thing.

 

 

 

 

 

He didn't believe in hope, 

 

 

 

 

 

 

and he didn't believe living.