seven.

He’s Beautiful

shichi/nana.

 

who cares what'll happen to your hair, you're prefect no matter what 

__________________

 

The nurse with black hair pulled back into a ponytail sighs heavily before leaving to get the doctor. Before so, she stops by a young looking males request to ask what was happening.

 

"Mr.Park refuses to start his new medication due to hair loss. He doesn't want to loose his hair so he won't take the prescription we assigned for him."

 

Glancing at his now one and only patient, Baekhyun nods. Soon after he bows to the woman before she leaves to get the awaited doctor.

 

A slight knock echoes throughout the room from the entry way of Chanyeol's room. Baekhyun walks in hesitantly upon seeing his friends face.

 

Yes, friend.

 

Chanyeol glances over to see a bubblegum pink boy smiling lightly at him from the green chair's cushion he's sitting on.

 

"Chanyeol- the nurse told me you won't take the new pills." Eyes averted.

 

"If you want to get better, you need to take them. Yes, everyone has to sacrifice things they-"

 

"I'm not taking them." The tone he used was firm and warning. As if he was about to step over boundaries, but Baekhyun ignored that line.

 

"You need to stop being too critical, start living your life now. Be positive! You can't look at life with a frown and expect to get by Chanyeol."

 

Chanyeol gritted his teeth.

 

"I'm living life as I should live it! Short!" Baekhyun was taken aback by those words. Guilt rushing through his veins like venom was inserted into his blood stream.

 

"Then don't take the pills for you, take them for me."

 

"I can't,"

 

"You perfectly can Chanyeol!"

 

"I'm dying my hair tomorrow. I'm dying it grey." Eyes stare into Chanyeol's while he contemplates what the giant is about.

 

"What's more important Chanyeol? You're hair or your life?" 

 

Baekhyun was starting to get frustrated with the younger who wasn't understanding anything. 

 

"I'm not going to live till i'm old with grey hair, so I might as well see myself with it now..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun's heart broke-