eight.

He’s Beautiful

hachi.

 

i'm tired of feeling like i'm going to take my last breath  at any second

__________________

 

Months went by slowly, days flew, hours ticked, minutes blinked, and seconds disappeared. The more days that past, the more days Chanyeol got sicker.

 

His face was pale, cheeks started to in along with his rib cage. Hope was dying in the tall man's eyes. 

 

Hope, hope that he secretly had.

 

Hope that Baekhyun had started to give him. It was slowly tarnishing the more seconds past. 

 

The sky became dull around the month of July, summer was supposed to be bright and cheerful days. The sun was supposed to beam down on students from above and make young kids sweat from running around the soccer field. 

 

It was the opposite. The sky was dark, clouds blocking the sun from view, rain beating down on the windowsill. Flowers became over flowed with water after the first week of July. 

 

Rain was present for an hour or so everyday. 

 

A hand ruffles through the remainder of Chanyeol's grey hair. Almost all of it was gone now, the hair usually tucked under a light pink beanie Baekhyun got for him a month back. 

 

Baekhyun called them the bubblegum pink couple. Were they dating? Not exactly, but a over a month ago the two confessed their feelings for one another solemnly with admiration in their eyes and warmth in their hearts. 

 

Chanyeol had even met Jongin and Kyungsoo. The two lovely couples would share fun conversations over stupid movies that they watched in Chanyeol's room every Thursday night. 

 

Chanyeol smiled when a voice he recognized to an extension broke him out of his train of thought.

 

"How are you feeling?" His tone was soft and caring towards his lover. 

 

Chanyeol was about to answer until he felt his stomach churn and his face pale even more. Grabbing his stomach tightly he grabbed the pan near his bed before emptying his liquids in there.

 

 

So far, he wasn't too good.

 

The more he puked the more the vomit started to rush down Chanyeol's nose. Pushing the button to call the nurses in Baekhyun held Chanyeol close to him in his arms.

 

Nurses soon flooded in at the cancer patients side, helping him through the vomiting and asking questions when he could answer.

 

He couldn't answer any of them.

 

The whole night he wheezed and clutched into a tan bucket that was dumped out four times due to how much he puked in it.

 

Never leaving the sick male's side, Baekhyun cuddled into the slowly breathing boy.

 

"I-I'm so tired- I hate f-feel-ing as if i'm going to...t-take my last bre-ath." Baekhyun held his tears in.

 

Seeing Chanyeol like this made him want to cry to an extent. 

 

"You'll be ok-okay Chanyeol." 

 

 

 

They both cried that night.