Everyone is done

CHAOTIC

The next day both of them feel horrible, especially Yeri. Joy is good at covering her tiredness with makeup, but Yeri just lets it be for what it is. Seulgi is downstairs making breakfast. Well, if you call putting cereal in a bowl and putting milk on the counter making breakfast, then she is.

Yerim, you look tired! Oh and wheres your sister? I made breakfast Yeri looks at her with a confused look. Why are you here making cereal for us? Wheres mom? Is she okay? Seulgi smiles. Shes still sleeping so I thought, hey why not make breakfast for my lovelies? Besides I didnt get to see you two yesterday at dinner.

 Joy comes downstairs and doesnt look tired at all. She is wearing her leather jacket and looks better than usual.

Hi mom, is everything okay? Where are my eggs? What? We only have cereal!? Joys classic annoyed look makes an appearance again. Seulgi tries to be strict and says Joy, just sit and eat your cereal! Joy looks at her and looks at Yeri for a split second before turning her head to Seulgi again. Wow mom chill, whats up with you? Damn... Seulgi tries to look at her with an angry face but then just cracks a smile again. Are you guys ready to leave?

Joy and Yeris facial expressions change because they forgot they have to sit in the car together for a while. They both know its going to be awkward for them. When they sit in the car Joy puts her music on and doesnt say a word to Yeri. And honestly, Yeri is too tired to start a conversation so she just lets it slide and looks out of the window the entire ride.

The bell rings and everyone is leaving the classroom. Yeri still feels awkward about the day before and wonders how Rosé is feeling today.

 I dont mean this in a bad way Yeri but you look horrible today... Are you feeling okay? Lisa looks at Yeri with a concerned look on her face. Yeri gives Lisa a little smile. Im okay Lisa dont worry, I just didnt sleep too well yesterday. Ill be fine, thank you.

Thats when she sees Jisoo in the hallway walking towards her.

Hey Yeri!  I thought you were ugly in general, but boy did you prove me wrong!  You look even worse than normal today. What happened? Did your dyke parents get a divorce? Jisoo is now standing in front of Yeri and shes smiling widely.

Yeri looks her in the eyes. Normally she wouldnt dare to say anything but today she was over all of that. She really wasnt having it today.

Say that again Jisoo. I dare you to speak about my parents like that one more time. Jisoo looks at her, laughing at what she just heard from Yeri. Ohhhh Yeri, getting brave are we? What are you going to do? Are you going to hit me? ME? Jisoo is pointing at herself and then at Yeri while bursting into tears from laughing.

Thats when Yeri really had enough and her fist hit Jisoos jaw. Jisoo loses her balance while being hit and falls on the ground. Yeri proceeds to hit her more and even starts kicking her at some point.

 Lisa cant believe what shes seeing and doesnt know what to do. She decides to do the thing that seems to make most sense to her, go to Joy. She runs to another hall and asks some students if theyve seen Joy. When finally someone knows where she is, she runs up to her and touches her shoulder abruptly. Joy turns around and gets annoyed.

YAH Lisa what is your problem? she gives her an angry look but then her face changes when she sees Lisa is trying to catch her breath and is trying to get some words out of . Joy Yeri Shes…” Lisa is unable to finish her sentence. Whats wrong with Yeri? Joy isnt in the mood to talk about her sister at the moment, but shes slightly worried since she sees Lisa in this state. Yeri shes fighting with Jisoo because she offended your parents again. Please help Joy cant believe what she heard. Where is she?? she asks Lisa with a worried look Near room 154C Joy doesnt hesitate for a minute runs to the hall where her sister is.

Meanwhile multiple students gathered around to see the fight happen. Lots of them are filming it, making bets on whos going to win and laughing at the whole situation but absolutely no one is doing anything to stop it. It started out with Yeri not giving Jisoo the opportunity to hit back and her throwing all the punches and kicks. But Jisoo finally gets the chance to throw some punches back and they are successful. Yeri gets hit in the eye by Jisoos fist, while Jisoo also pulls her hair while she continuing to hit her.

Thats when Joy finally gets to them. She drags Jisoo off of Yeri and pushes her to the wall, holding her by the collars of the denim jacket Jisoo is wearing. You think youre cool by hurting my sister huh Jisoo? Talk about my family one more time and I will ing END you Joy lets go of the jacket and Jisoo is looking at her with a terrified look, while blood is dripping off her lips from one of Yeris many punches.

Mr. Jeon appears and looks around the hall. EVERYONE BACK TO CLASS! THERE IS NOTHING TO SEE HERE! YERI AND JISOO, PRINCIPALS OFFICE RIGHT NOW! Yeri gives Joy a look and sees Joy looking at Mr. Jeon while walking away to go back to her class. Joy! Unnie! Yeri tries to get Joys attention. Joy turns around and looks at Yeri but continues to walk away.

Irene and Seulgi have been called in to come to school because of Yeris fight. Theyre in the principals office with Jisoos parents discussing the entire situation. Yeri and Jisoo are sitting outside the office, opposite of eachother. Yeri holds an ice pack to her right eye and Jisoo is putting loads of lipgloss on her cut-up lips. Jisoo looks at Yeri and Yeri looks back at Jisoo, but theres simply nothing both of them are able to say.

The car ride home is awkward. After Seulgi and Irene were done talking in the principals office, no words have been exchanged between the three of them. Joy came around to greet her parents and let them know shes out with her study group today and gave a little smile to Yeri, which made her very happy. Irene is driving and shes focusing on the road, not looking anywhere but to her front.

Yeri doesnt know where to look or if she should try and talk to her mom, but since she can feel an angry vibe coming from her she decides to stay mute. Yeri can feel someone is looking at her. She looks in the rear-view mirror and sees Seulgi looking at her, worried, but with a smile. Yeri always appreciated that Seulgi stayed calm whenever something bad happened.

Irene parks the car and they all go inside the house. Yerim, go to your room for now Irene looks at Yeri and Seulgi gives her a smile. Giving them both a nod, Yeri proceeds to go upstairs to her room.

While keeping her right eye shut because it still hurts, Yeri looks on her phone with squinting eyes and texts Rosé. Yeri gets interrupted by Irene when shes about to press send. Yerim! downstairs. NOW. Yeri knows exactly what is about to happen and she knows shed rather stay in bed right now. But she has to face her problems. Nothing wrong with walking down the stairs slowly right?

Yerim sit down please, me and your mom need to talk to you Yeri sits down as she obeys Seulgi. Yeri is freaking out a bit because she has never seen Seulgi being this serious. While sitting down Yeri can feel her legs shaking and she just knows shes on the verge of crying.

How could you be this irresponsible Yerim? Is this how we raised you? Is this how we tell you to treat others? Irene is standing opposite of her with her arms crossed. No mom you dont understand what happened. I didn- Exactly. I dont know what happened to you Yerim. You used to be so sweet and look at you now fighting people at school. I dont even want to look at you right now Irene is furious at this point and nothing is holding her back. Shes speaking everything that is on her mind.

Yeri starts to cry. She doesnt even want to cry but the whole situation and the tension is making her uncomfortable. This is the maddest she has seen her mother react to her actions. Seulgi is always a bit awkward in these situations because she tries to understand both sides. Its always her job to calm Irene down. Let her talk Irene, you didnt even give her a chance to let her speak and hear her side of the story Seulgi tries to calm her wife down and holds her hand while rubbing the inside of her palm. Seulgi knows that it helps Irene calm down a bit. Yerim, talk. What happened? Seulgi looks at Yeris direction.

This is it. This is a chance for Yeri to tell her parents about the bullying that has been happening for the past year. The reason why she barely has any friends and why she comes home sad from school most of the time. Yeri knows her parents will understand her when she tells them that Jisoo has been horrible to her all this time.

But thats not happening. Not because she doesnt want to tell them, its because she just cant. Yeri is struggling to find the words to tell her story.

I- uhm.so to be honestI…” She wants to tell them, she really does. Shes trying to say it. Trying to tell them Jisoo has been the cause of her sadness. But its just not working.

I lost my temper for no reason. Im sorry Seulgi looks at her with disappointment. She really hoped her daughter wouldve acted better in this situation. Irene on the other hand just loses it.

Seriously Yerim? Losing your temper and HITTING an other girl? What kind of person are you? This is not the girl we know. Youve changed Yerim and not in a good way. I am done Irene gets up and starts pacing around the room. Seulgi just looks at Yeri because she can feel Yeri is not telling them something.

You know what Yerim? Im so disappointed in you. Youre the one person that I had great expectations from. Youre the one I was rooting for. I would expect this behavior from Sooyoung, but you... Irene scoffs Youve disappointed me. Thats all I can say

What do you mean you would expect this behavior from me? Joy enters the dining room where they all are arguing. Seulgi looks at her daughter with shocked eyes and Irene is very surprised by the enterance of Joy as well. Irene has no idea how she is going to recover from that comment she made about Joy.

Dont act like you havent been in trouble before Sooyoung Nice save, Irene thinks. Joy looks at her in disbelief.

Really mom? Is that really how you think of me? The troubled kid that I used to be 2 years ago? I wasnt even that bad. YOU just didnt approve of my actions Joy is frustrated. No one is acknowledging her change of behavior for the past year, the great changes she has made. And she is ready to let her family know that she is done with it. Joy walks up to Irene till shes right in front of her, standing inches apart.

I am so done with you criticizing my every move. You only like to point out my unruly behavior but fail to see the growth and progress I have made these past few months. I might not be the smartest child but I am working my off with my weird study group! Have I ever told you how weird some kids are in there? I am spending my free time with total strangers so I can get my grades up and show you how hard I work. Show you my report card and have a reason for you both to be proud of me. Proving that I have changed and that I do care about making you proud and keeping you satisfied. Look, Im sorry that Im not bright and lovely as Yeri, BUT I AM TRYING MY BEST TO BE THE DAUGHTER YOU WANT ME TO BE

Joy loses her breath when shes finished yelling that sentence to Irene. She cant believe she actually had the guts to say all of that, but man shes happy its all out there.

Irene looks at Joy. Her eyes are starting to flood with tears and  she looks at Seulgi, who is almost crying because what her daughter said. It makes them realize how they have treated Joy over time.

I dont want to be here. Im going Joy looks at both of her parents and walks away. Irene grabs her arm and tries to make her stay but Joy refuses to stay and slaps her moms arm off her so she can leave.

Sooyoung! Irenes voice cracks while shes trying to stop her one last time. Let her go Irene, shes a smart kid. Shell manage Seulgi sighs.

Yeri cant believe what she just witnessed. Is this all her fault? Yeri excuses herself to go to her room and tries to call Joy but she doesnt pick up her phone.

I love you Yeri speaks into her sisters voicemail.