School life

CHAOTIC

Joy parks the car.  She turns off the engine she looks at Yeri for a while. Yerim, you know that Im here for you right? When those people say something about us having two moms just come to me and Ill teach them a lesson. Yeri looks at her for a second and then looks down to the floor. Its okay unnie, Im fine I can handle myself. No Yerim, Im serious. They should learn to respect you and stop saying stuff. If they say something just come to me, dont worry.  Joy gives Yeri a warm smile. They both get out of the car and thats when they see her, Rosé. Hi Chaeyoung! Joy walks up to her and gives her a hug. She grabs her by the arm and they walk towards the school building. Yeri cant handle the fact that her sister is closer to her crush but still believes she has a bigger chance. Yeri! Over here! Yeri looks behind her and sees Jennie waving at her. Shes standing next to Lisa, who is smiling at Yeri. Yeri walks up to them and tells them to get inside since theyre very close to being late.

Yeri always found it nice to have Jennie in her class. You see, Jennie was held back two years since she spent some time in New Zealand. Yeri found it comforting to have someone older in her class. Since Joy was a senior she didnt have classes with Yeri.

While sitting in the classroom Yeri saw the one person she resented the most, Kim Jisoo. Ha look its the girl with dykes as parents! Jisoo pointed at Yeri while laughing. Jisoo was that one girl everyone was afraid of. No one dared to talk back to her, so whenever Jisoo said hurtful things the whole class remained silent. Jisoo, go to your seat and open your books  Mr. Jeon said. Jisoo gave Yeri a nasty look and sat down on her seat. Are you okay? Lisa asked. She was sitting next to Yeri and looked so worried and guilty because she just couldnt do anything. Im fine Lisa, just leave it.

Yeri stared into her book the entire class. She didnt understand why Jisoo would say things like that when she had done nothing wrong to her. She never even talked to her, except for that one time when Jisoo was sitting next to her for some reason and asked what page they were on. Yeri remembers being so nervous and hoped she wouldnt mess anything up. Luckily she didnt.

When the class ended Yeri packed up her stuff and walked out of class as fast as she could. Should we tell Joy? Lisa said to Jennie while packing her stuff. Yeri would hate us for it though.. Jennie looked concerned. Youre right.. I dont want Yeri to be more upset then she already is Lisa sighed and they both got out of the classroom.

It was 3:30 PM and school was finally over. Yeri waited outside by their car, waiting for her sister to arrive. When she finally saw her sister she got slightly disappointed. She was walking with Rosé and it looked like they were talking about something funny since both of them were all smiles. Hey Yeri, how are you? Rosé asked with the biggest smile Yeri had ever seen. H-Hi Rosé, Im good.. uhm h-how are you? Yeri wanted to slap herself for being so nervous and awkward around Rosé. Rosé noticed that she was being a bit nervous and let out a little laugh. “I’m good, thank you for asking cutie.” Yeri truly hoped that no one could see how red she was getting. She was never good at handling compliments and definitely not compliments from the biggest crush she’s ever had. Joy looks at both of them and rolls her eyes. She gets into the car and says “Yerim let’s go, aunt Wendy texted me if we could pick up some of her weird ingredients from this hippie store. Bye Chaeyoung, I’ll see you tomorrow. Text me when you are home okay?” Rosé nods her head and waves at both of them before walking to the opposite direction. Yeri gets in the car and they drive off to a vegan store to get an ingredient for aunt Wendy.