On our way to aunt Wendy

CHAOTIC

They get a shopping cart and walk further into the store. Yerim look for that vegan cheese aunt Wendy wanted okay? Im just going to look if this store has some good snacks so we can eat them at aunt Wendys house without mom getting mad at us for being unhealthy. Irene always complained whenever Joy or Yeri ate too much junkfood. Seulgi is the easier parent and lets it slide, hell, she even eats it with them. Yeri walks to the cheese isle and she flinches. She sees Jisoo looking at a certain type of cheese and making a disgusted facial expression. How is it possible that from all people Jisoo is here as well?! When Yeri tries to walk away fast, she sees Jisoo noticing her and giving her a look. Yeri freezes and doesnt know what to do.

 Before Jisoo could open Joy walks towards Yeri. Yerim there arent any good snacks here, all of them look gross. Lets go to another shop before heading to aunt Wendys, Im so hungry she says annoyed. Joy notices Jisoo and looks at her. Jisoo smiles and says Hi Joy, how are you? Could be better. I have to go, bye. Joy was truly the one person Jisoo wouldnt dare to mess with. After Joy fought some boy at school over something he said about her, everyone was basically intimidated by Joy. Jisoo bows to Joy and says Bye Joy! Joy walks away but then turns back and looks Jisoo straight in the eyes. My little sister is here too, how come you dont say bye to her? Yeri looked at Joy with a scared look, panicking over the fact that she might know something. Haha, oh sorry Joy, forgive my impolite manners. Bye Yeri, have a good day Jisoo bows at Yeri with a fake smile and Yeri just stands there awkwardly giving a small bow back. Jisoo goes to the other side and Joy heads to the counter with Yeri. That Jisoo kid.. I hear shes trouble at school. She doesnt bother you right? If she does tell me because I know how I can get her back, your unnie has a lot of connections at school Yerim Joy gives Yeri a smile and Yeri laughs a little and says No unnie, dont worry, no one is bothering me Ah Yerim, I should stop worrying about you so much. Sometimes I forget youre all grown up and not my little baby anymore Joy says while giving Yeri a hug. Unnie stop Im just three years younger than you They both laugh and Joy pays the cashier while Yeri puts everything in a bag.

 

Aunty Wendy we're here!! Joy and Yeri yell at the same time. My babies! I'm in the kitchen!  Wendy is busy baking her signature brownies. Hi babies! How was school? Were you able to get the stuff I asked you to get? Im sorry I asked you but I was really not in the mood to go outside today Joy proudly puts the plastic bag on the kitchen counter and then jumps on the kitchen counter to sit there. Shes eating some of the brownie batter. Sooyoung, dont eat th- oh who cares Wendy shrugs and walks towards the fridge to get some soda for the kids. Aunty Wendy are you even vegan? Yeri looks at the vegan stuff in the bag and realizes she doesnt even know half of the stuff they got. No, but I like to experiment. Apparently its cool to be vegan nowadays so I thought hey why not be cool as well? Joy and Yeri look at eachother and start laughing. Wendy laughs too. Hey stop laughing at your aunt! I thought my babies were nice Nooooo aunt Wendy you know we love you dearly Yeri runs up to Wendy to give her a hug. Joy looks at them and gets jealous, so she runs up to them and they all hug eachother for a good 30 seconds.

Aunt Wendy, tell us more about your dating life. Are you still on Tinder? Joy giggles and Yeri runs to the couch to join the conversation and pay attention to Wendys wild dating stories. Wendy never hid the fact that she hated men and only wanted to date women. Babies, your moms can never know I tell you these stories okay? Theyll kill me! It has to be our secret Nooooo aunty Wendy ofcourse not! Tell us about your latest date please Yeri asks with full excitement. Wait! Let me get something to drink! Do you guys want anything? Joy runs to the fridge to get something to drink. She looks inside and runs back to Wendy. Aunty Wendy can we please please please drink some Soju? She looks at Wendy with her puppy eyes and begs her aunt by grabbing her hands and holding them. Joy okay fine, but again, dont tell your moms! Theyll kill me Joy jumps and grabs three bottles of Soju from the fridge, a bottle for each one of them. Yerim dont get drunk okay or moms will notice Speak for yourself unnie, I can control myself. You're the one that gets all weird Shut up Yerim I dont! Joy throws a pillow in Yeris face. Hey babies stop it! Focus on my story or I wont tell it anymore. Joy and Yeri move closer to Wendy to listen to the story.

Alright so I was just sliding slidding? Swiding? Swiping aunty Oh right thanks Yerim. So I was swiping on Tinder and I liked a woman and we became a match! We talked for 4 days straight and then I asked her out on a date. We met up in a restaurant and when some lady approached me she introduced herself as the woman I was talking to but it wasnt her! I mean it was her, but she looked different on the pictures she showed me! Joy and Yeri both laugh so hard that they have tears. Aunty Wendy, you got catfished?! Joy screams while she falls off the couch from laughing too hard. Is that what you call it these days? Catfishing? Well if that means being someone fake then yes! It was so awkward my babies.. I texted my friend to call me and pretend there was an emergency so I could leave. Thats when I decided that Im never using Tinder again

Wendy laughs at the sight of her little devils laughing uncontrollably because of her embarrassing story.