Hanging out

CHAOTIC

Joy wakes up and feels the massive hangover she got from drinking too much yesterday. “Yerim, please get me some water, your unnie is dying over here!” “Get it yourself Sooyoung, you were stupid enough to drink so much.” Yeri leaves the room. Joy rolls her eyes and gets up and that’s when she sees Yeri coming back with a glass of water. “I just don’t want you to throw up all over me. Oh,and get dressed unnie we have to leave before mom comes and sees that we’re still here.” Joy runs to the shower and in ten minutes she’s all done and ready.

“Babies, come down and eat! I made you guys breakfast!” Yeri and Joy walk downstairs and they see that Wendy made  pancakes and get all excited, until they actually taste the pancakes. Joy spits her pancake out. “Aunt Wendy why does this pancake taste so disgusting?!” Yeri starts laughing and Wendy laughs at Joy looking disgusted. “They’re vegan pancakes! In fact, they’re made from the ingredients that you bought yesterday!” “Well you can keep them aunt Wendy, we’ll get something on our way to school” “No, don’t worry! I made regular pancakes too, I just wanted to tease you guys. Here” She puts three pancakes on each one of their plates. They all eat fast because they know Irene can come any minute. “Babies it’s really time to go, I don’t want to get in trouble in case your mom is here early.” Joy and Yeri get up and hug Wendy. They hurry to school.

The teacher finally finished his last sentence  and everyone starts packing their things up. “Yeri do you want to hang out with me and Jennie?” Lisa looks at her with the biggest smile on her face and Yeri could never say no to that face. “Ofcourse, what are we going to do? Oh wait, I have to tell my sister first that I’m not driving home with her” Yeri knows Joy gets annoyed easily so she didn’t want to get in trouble. “Sure, let’s go find her” Jennie says excitedly. Yeri laughs about the fact that Jennie is lowkey obsessed with Joy. She always notices that Jennie suddenly has her full attention whenever she talks about her sister.

Yeri walks to the parking lot and finds Joy talking to Rosé. “ my life”  Yeri tries to turn around and walk away so she can avoid Rosé but then Jennie grabs her arm and drags her towards them. “Look your sister is there Yeri, let’s go!” The three of them walk towards Joy and Rosé and Yeri can just notice  her face turning red. “Hey everyone” Rosé looks at the three of them and smiles. “Unnie, I’m hanging out with Lisa and Jennie so I’m not coming home with you.” Joy looks at Jennie and Lisa and then looks back at her sister “okay sure, did you message moms?” “Yeah I’m about to”

 “Hey do you guys want to join us?” Lisa asked Rosé and Joy. Joy shook her head “No I can’t, I have to pick something up and I’m going to study with my classmates” Lisa nods and looks at Rosé who looks happy and ready to join “YES, let’s hang out at my place! We can go with my car”

Yeri is ready to throw up. She can’t believe she’s entering the house of the girl she’d do anything for. They walk upstairs where Rosé’s room is and when she opens her door it’s exactly what Yeri had in mind. Pink, baby pink. Yeri looks around the room and sees a lot of vinyls and different types of guitars. Yeri always knew Rosé had a massive interest in music but she played dumb and asked “Oh so you must like music a lot huh Rosé?” “Like? I LOVE music. Oh and you can call me Chaeyoung by the way, I prefer that over Rosé to be honest.” “Okay Chaeyoung” Yeri looks at her with a big smile and Rosé gives her an even bigger smile back. Jennie and Lisa look at eachother and mock them by imitating the smiles Rosé and Yeri just gave eachother. “Hey, stop teasing!” Rosé laughs and throws a pillow at them.

They’ve been blasting music and doing random stuff. Lisa and Yeri are laying in bed and have been watching random funny videos, Jennie and Rosé are on the other side of the bed  looking through recipes for them to bake something. “!” Jennie yells while standing up. “What’s wrong Jen?” Rosé looks at her with concern. “I forgot to buy something my mom asked me to buy! Oh my god she’s going to get mad if I don’t bring it since she’s been asking me to buy it for days. Ugh, I don’t want to go alone though.” She pouts but then looks at Lisa and gives her an evil smile. “Unnie no please I’m not in the mood to get up” Lisa covers her face with a pillow. “Pleaseeee? For me?”Jennie jumps on Lisa and gives her a hug. Lisa gets shy and agrees to come with her. “Yeri, do you want to come or are you going home?” When Yeri wants to say something Rosé interrups her. “No she can stay” Rosé looks at Yeri “Unless you don’t want to ofcourse.” Yeri can’t believe she actually asked  her to stay. “Yeah sure I’ll stay” They both smile at each other again.

Jennie and Lisa left and Yeri is the most nervous she’s ever been. Rosé went downstairs to get some drinks so she’s left alone in her room. She goes through her vinyls and that’s when she saw her favorite album, Dangerous Woman. “I love that album” Rosé walks in and the sudden comment from Rosé scared Yeri. “Hahaha, sorry Yerimie I didn’t mean to scare you” Rosé walks towards Yeri and hands her a glass. She sees that Yeri turned red. “Oh, you don’t like it when I call you Yerimie? Sorry-“ “NO! No it’s fine, I’m just not used to other people calling me that” Rosé laughs at her and takes a sip from her coke.

“I never knew you were an Ariana fan, she’s my favorite artist!” Yeri just glows from talking about her idol. “Yeah, I love her songs and her vinyl is so pretty I just HAD to buy it you know?  I like vinyls that have beautiful cover arts. I love it when they have pretty colors, like this one! Or that one!” Yeri smiles because she likes seeing Rosé talking about the things she loves. “Oh I’m so sorry if I’m boring you, I never know when to stop talking” “No, it’s fine Chaeyoung I like hearing you talk about the things you love” Yeri is really surprised she was able to say a full sentence like that to Rosé. Rosé smiles and says “When you say Chaeyoung it sounds so cute, I wish I could hear you say it all day” Yeri looks away because she doesn’t want Rosé to see her blush but then Rosé makes her look back at her again and says “It’s true Yerimie” and they both laugh and they just stare at each other with a smile for like 30 seconds.

That’s when Yeri sees the time and realizes it has been much later than she thought it was. “Chaeyoung I have to go home!” Rosé pouts and stands up. “Fine, I’ll drive you home”

They reached Yeri’s house and Rosé parked her car in the driveway. They look at eachother for a second, not really knowing what they should say. “Do you want to join us for dinner?” Yeri never thought she’d ask this question. “I’d love to” Rosé smiles and they get out of the car.

Yeri enters the door and coincidentally Seulgi was in the hallway. “Hi sweetie how are you I missed you! Did you have fun at aunt Wendy’s?” Seulgi gives Yeri a big hug and that’s when she saw Rosé standing behind Yeri. “I brought a friend mom, I hope that’s okay?” They walk inside the living room and Irene runs up to Yeri. “YERIM! OH HOW I’VE MISSED YOU! And you brought a friend? That’s random of you. Wait that’s Chaeyoung! Since when are you close with her too? Hi Chaeyoung we haven’t seen you here since… oh wait you were here last week. You’re always welcome you know that right?” Yeri completely forgot that Joy brings Rosé home often. Yeri always avoids coming home whenever Rosé is around so the whole thing happening right now is really awkward to her. “Uhh.. what’s for dinner” Yeri tries to change the subject.  Irene looks at the three of them. “Let’s order pizza, since Chaeyoung is here too” Seulgi and Yeri gasp and Rosé is lowkey surprised too since she always hears Joy complaining about Irene wanting her daughters to eat healthy. “Where is my wife and what did you do to her?!” Seulgi points at Irene. Irene starts laughing and they order five pizza’s, leaving one for Joy for when she comes home.

Seulgi and Irene watch how Yeri and Rosé are making jokes and how they’ve been laughing the entire time since they were here. That’s when they hear the front door open and see Joy coming to the living room. “Sooyoung, you’re already home?” “Yeah we were studying but my brain was done with- wait… Chaeyoung? What are you doing here?” She starts laughing. “Yerimie invited me over for dinner so I decided to join!” Joy’s smile fades away and she grabs two slices of pizza from the kitchen. “Well it’s nice seeing you here Chaeng” Seulgi looks surprised at Joy when she sees Joy looking at Rosé with those eyes. Seulgi could notice Joy liked Rosé more than just a friend, so she decided to mess with her daughter and see what her reaction would be. “Sweetie don’t you think Chaeyoung and Yerim would make a cute couple?” Rosé laughs and Yeri starts getting awkward and shy, while Joy just looks really annoyed. Irene gives them a proper look and says “Yeah.. well you’re actually right! Wow, it’s rare to hear you say something that makes sense” Joy is done at this point and decides to go upstairs, before she gets even more annoyed. “I have to do stuff so I’m going upstairs. Bye Chaeng!” She waves at Rosé and Rosé waves back. “Bye Sooyoung, see you tomorrow”.

An hour later, after they finished doing the dishes and watched some tv while Joy was still upstairs, Rosé drove herself  home. Yeri went to bed and couldn’t stop thinking about the wonderful day that she had.

This was really one of the best days of her life.