Morning troubles

CHAOTIC

SOOYOUNG! Where did you put my orange sweater? I want to wear it!  The little eighteen year old yells while she barges into her sister Joys room. Where is it? I know you have it, I'm sure! Yeri says while looking around the room. Yerim, it's only 6:30 am. Why are you even yelling? Let me sleep!" Joy puts her pillow on her head to avoid the noise her little sister is making. Your sweater is not here so please just leave me alone

Yeri looks frustrated around Joys room when she notices something orange in the corner on a pile of other clothes. See! I knew it! Stop stealing my clothes unnie, it's really annoying. When you borrow something atleast give it back! Yeri storms out of the room and Joy just sighs and turns around so she can sleep a little more.

Sooyoung! Yerim! Wake up! mom made breakfast Seulgi yells from downstairs. She looks at her beautiful wife Irene who is busy making some eggs. You look so beautiful babe Seulgi looks at Irene with all the love she has in her. How am I looking beautiful when all Im doing is standing behind a pan getting greasy huh? Irene says not looking at Seulgi and continuing to focus on the eggs. Seulgi laughs and stands up again,walking towards the stairs to call the kids again. last warn-

Relax mom Im here Joy says annoyed while walking down the stairs. Well goodmorning to you too princess. Wheres your sister? Joy looks at her mom with an annoyed look.While walking away she says I dont know, probably complaining about every little thing she can come up with. Joy is truly no fun in the morning.

Yerim come downstairs or Ill tell mom to come and get you! Thats when Yeri sprinted downstairs. Only just the thought of Irene dragging her downstairs is horrifying to her. Joy is looking at the empty plates and when shes about to complain about how breakfast isnt even ready yet she gets side eyed by Irene. Honey just wait one second, your eggs are almost done. Joy sits down and Irene brings her the eggs. Mom where is my toast? You know I cant eat my eggs without toast! she looks at Irene with an annoyed face.

You mean this? Yeri takes Joys toast from the toaster, puts it in and grins at Joy. Mom! Yerim took my toast! Do something! Irene rolls her eyes and walks towards her. Yerim stop being childish to your sister She softly slaps Yeri on the head and takes the toast from Yeris mouth. Thank you mommy Joy says while laughing and points at Yeri.

Okay enough girls, eat your eggs and toast and make sure you leave on time. And Joy, if you damage the car one more time Im really not letting you use the car for a whole month. Seulgi lets out a little laugh but tries to control it again. Irene looks at her and says And why are you laughing? You know that you have to leave at 7:30 to bring them to school if she damages the car right? Seulgi stands up and hugs Irene from behind. Stop being so strict and show me the side I see when the kids arent here”.  Gross Yeri and Joy yell at the same time.

Yerim lets go, our moms are being disgusting again. Irene laughs and and looks at her girls. You guys have to go to aunt Wendys today after school. She said she misses you guys and wants to spend time with her babies again.

Joy and Yeri both smile. They love going to aunt Wendys house since she treats the girls with so much love. Okay bye moms! Bye girls!. While walking out the door Joy pushes Yeri aside making her trip a little. Joy lets out a laugh and continues to walk to the car.