Messy nights with aunt Wendy

CHAOTIC

As it got very late the evening before, Wendy decided it was better for the girls to stay over. Wendy already decided they were staying over when she saw Joy excitedly grab another bottle of soju. But Wendy didnt really care and wanted to have fun, so she told Joy to grab two more for her and Yeri. Two quickly turned into eight and Wendy barely remembers her having so much soju in the house.

So kiddos, enough about my love life how is yours? Ugh, I cant believe my babies are old enough to start dating and fall in love! Yeri got nervous because Joy wasnt aware of her crush on Rosé. She was curious about what Joy had to say about this question. Ive got no game aunty Wendy. I dont like anyone and no one likes me. My time will come though,Im sure Yeri said while taking a sip of her soju. I like someone Wendy and Yeri both looked at Joy now, who was in a very serious mood. It got them a bit worried because it was so unusual for Joy to be this serious. Oh really sweetie? Do you want to tell us more? Wendy said carefully. Yah its so stupid. Shes my best friend and I think I might have feelings for her but Im not really sure actually Yeri could feel her heart drop into her stomach. She knew this was about Rosé. She was never sure if her sister was just being overfriendly with her or that she genuinely had feelings for her best friend, but she never dared to ask. It scared her because it would make things even more complicated.

 Guys I dont feel so well You can see Joys face turn pale. NOOOO JOY NOT ON MY COUCH!! IT COSTS MORE THAN YOU COULD EVER AFFORD! Wendy runs to Joy, picks her up from the couch and drags her to the toilet. Joy puts her head in the toilet and there goes all the soju she drank and the pizza she ate that night.

Yeri hates the sound of someone throwing up so she turns up the TV volume. Wendy and Joy both come back and you can see that Joy looks a bit better. Wendy disappears to the kitchen.I told you you cant handle your drinks Yeri grinned at her sister, who looked exhausted. Yerim, shut- ugh I dont have the energy for this. Joy drops her body on the couch.

Wendy comes back from the kitchen with two glasses of water for the kids. Here drink up. I actually forgot tomorrow is a school day so sober up kiddos. Yeri and Joy both finish their glass of water in seconds. Can we skip school tomorrow aunty Wendy? Please? I just know Im going to feel horrible when I wake up Joy looks at her aunt desperately. I mean I cant do that because Irene- I mean your mom is coming over tomorrow and if she knows I let you guys skip well all be dead Joy and Yeri look disappointed. But shes only coming in the afternoon. So Ill call school tomorrow to tell them you guys have to go to the dentist and will be arriving later. Does that sound good to you? They both smile and when Joy wants to run up to Wendy to give her a hug, Wendy stops her. Uh Sooyoung not be be mean but you smell horrible so go take a shower and go to sleep because you still need to go to school tomorrow. Yerim are you okay? Yerim nods. Okay, go to sleep or youll be tired tomorrow

 When Yeri wants to get up from the couch she hears a phone ring. Its Wendys. OH MY GOD ITS YOUR MOM! WHAT TIME IS IT? 2 AM? WHAT THE HELL WHY IS SHE TRYING TO FACETIME ME? OKAY KIDS GO UPSTAIRS NOW SO I CAN GET THIS CALL GO GO GO! Joy and Yeri are confused why their mom would call so late, since Irene is the type of mom that is fast asleep at 10 PM. Wendy fixes her hair and tries to look her best when she presses the accept button.

Hey Irene whats up? Why arent you sleeping? Wendy is trying her best to look and sound sober. Wendy have you been drinking? WHEN MY KIDS ARE PRESENT? No Irene I would never, okay but tell me why youre calling me at 2 AM Irene looks at her and tries to believe her sister so she just lets it go. I dont know.. I couldnt sleep. I miss my girls. I think Im really going to have a hard time when theyre off to college Irene is getting emotional and starts to ramble more about how she cant believe her little Yerim is all grown up and misses putting outfits together for her to get ready in the morning. She also goes on about how she never had a daughter like Joy. It worries her that they fight so much but she knows her kids cant live without eachother. I love them so much Wendy.. they really are my life Wendy tries to hold back tears and changes the subject. Dude, wheres Seulgi? Wendy is looking closer into her screen to try to see if she sees Seulgi in the background. Ugh shes been snoring all night. Thats why I couldnt really sleep. Im in the kitchen right now getting some water and thats when I remembered my girls arent home so I got a bit sad and decided to call you.

STOP COMING NEAR ME I DONT WANT TO SMELL YOUR NASTY BREATH JOY You could hear Yeris voice from downstairs while she was yelling from upstairs. Is that Yerim? Wendy arent they sleeping yet?? Wendy starts to panic a little bit and says No Irene dont worry, the girls are fast asleep. I was just watching this movie on tv. Im sorry Ill turn the volume down Irene seems to believe it and starts walking towards her bedroom. Okay well see you tomorrow I guess. Ill be there around two, goodnight sis! Goodnight! Wendy quickly ends the FaceTime video and runs upstairs. YOU GIRLS COULD HAVE GOTTEN ME IN TROUBLE WITH YOUR MOM BUT THANK GOD I SAVED MYSELF FROM THAT !

Thats when Wendys frustration all went away. See, Wendy has four bedrooms on the second floor and she never made it an issue for the girls to use whichever room they wanted. And eventhough Wendy sees this happen every time, it still warmed her heart every damn time.

She saw the two girls sleeping together in one bed, with Joy hugging Yeri from behind. She let out a little laugh. She loved how she saw the girls acting rowdy and insult eachother whenever they had the chance, but never could actually spend a day apart.

She turned off the lights and closed the door, leaving the two sisters to sleep in peace.