Troubled

Blessing in disguise

Jeonghan went out from his work in a very late hour already, he sent Seungcheol a text message earlier so that he and Jihyo will no longer wait for him in dinner. So he was expecting everybody are fast asleep already. Then suddenly he got surprised when he opened the huge doors of his house, a huge pair of arms quickly pulled him for a hug the moment he stepped inside, "I love you so much Jeonghan, I ing love you so much." Someone growled on his ear.

It's Seungcheol who isn't showing any sign yet that he'll let Jeonghan go from his tight embrace. It seems as though the man haven't seen him in a long time, "I love you too Cheol, can you please let go of me now, you're suffocating me." Jeonghan chuckled.

The taller man complied and gave Jeonghan a smile before caressing his cheek and giving him a kiss on the forehead, "I just missed you, I am sorry."

"Cheol we just saw each other yesterday." Jeonghan reasoned out as he broke himself apart from cheol to roll up his sleeves and threw his handbag on the couch.

"But it's not enough--" 

"Then move in here with me, move in here with us," Jeonghan said. He gave Seungcheol as look before encircling his arms around Cheol's, dangling it around his neck while looking deep into his eyes. However the older looked at Jeonghan surprisingly and his mouth went agape, "what's with that look? Don't you want to stay he--" 

"WHAT?! NO! I mean I want to move in, but please let me pay half of the expenses." 

"Cheol, you don't have to pay for anything though, being a loving lover and second father to Jihyo is more than enough." 

Then Jeonghan rested his head on his lover's toned chest, inhaling Cheol's familiar manly scent that he already grew accustomed with it.

"I insist Jeonghan please." 

"Well if you say so..anyways how's your day?" 

"It was okay." Seungcheol said, faking a smile. He perfectly knows that he is not okay but the least thing he could do to assure Jeonghan is to smile.

"Great, by the way I have to show you something today after I change my clothes okay?"

Seungcheol nodded.
--------------------
"Why are we here?" Seungcheol asked as he and Jeonghan entered the house's attic. However, he received no response instead Jeonghan crouched down and opened a large box. 

"I am finally ready to let her go Cheol, so I am going to introduce her to you." Jeonghan said out of nowhere.

"Huh?" 

Jeonghan pulled out a large picture frame of Jeonghan with his wife, Mina. Seungcheol gulped nervously. He can't look straight at the picture but he have to keep his composure. 

"This was shot during our wedding day. I want you to meet Mina Cheol, my late wife and Jihyo's mother." 

"S-she's pretty," Seungcheol managed to say something  back while gulping nervously. He sweat to god he can feel sweat starting to form in his temple.

"This box contains more pictures of Mina or Mina and I but I am going to throw all of them away now." Jeonghan placed back the huge picture frame in the box, sighing as he caressed it for the last time.

"Why?" 

"Because that will be so unfair to you, If I keep these that means I am still holding unto my past." Jeonghan nibbled on his bottom lip as he took a look for the last time on the box, "sorry if it took so long for me to introduce her, it's just whenever I see her face the pain of losing her will always haung me, but lately that feeling suddenly vanished, thank you so much Cheol for entering me life." He placed his arms on either shoulder of cheol, encircling it on Seungcheol's neck.

Seungcheol wasted no time to push Jeonghan on the nearest wall forcefully as he captured his lips. The kiss turned into a hot passionate kiss from a soft and gentle kiss, his hands were rubbing Jeonghan's back. When they broke apart they looked on each other's eyes, "Jeonghan, please stay with me forever," Cheol mumbled out with his red and swollen lips. 

"Are you asking for my hand at marriage?" 

"If you put it that way then yes but I have no fancy ring to put on your left hand."

Jeonghan chuckled,"I don't need that Cheol but I need you." 

Seungcheol smiled a little and captured Jeonghan's left hand giving it a kiss on it's ring finger, "I don't have a ring to offer you yet but I can offer you myself a handsome man who'll you and Jihyo till my last breathe." 

Jeonghan chuckled and gave Seungcheol's lips a peck, "you are heaven's grace Mr.Choi."

"Were getting cheesier and cheesier here." 

"I know why don't we--" 

"Continue the make out session in the bedroom." Seungcheol smiled at Jeonghan suggestively earning a light slap on his cheek, " bastard." 

-------------------

Mingyu leaned on the wall of his bedroom. with Wonwoo. He still can't believe on what Nayeon said to him weeks ago, when the said woman met up with him. He is formed wether he should break the news to Jeonghan or not. He nibbled on his bottom lips and combed up his hair in frustration.

"What's wrong hun?" Wonwoo asked when he finally looked up from his favourite novel and noticed his husband's troubled face. 

"I discovered something Woo, but I don't want to break their happiness at the same time I think they also they deserve to know the truth." Mingyu reasoned out, he proceeded to occupy his part of bed. Wonwoo gave him a questioning look though, doesn't have a single hint on the   that Gyu is talking about. 

"What?" 

"It's about Jeonghan hyung and his boyfriend." Mingyu let out a huge yawn. 

"Yeah what about them?" Wonwoo asked, closing his book and placing it on the top his night stand, it meant serious business.

"You remember Mina right?" 

"Yeah..tell me about it." 

-------------------

  A/N: I wanna thank everyone who left comments last chapter! I totally appreciated them! So please if you have time leave comments down below they make me happy. Lastly, sorry for a short and boring update, the is still building up and I don't wanna rush things up. Sorry too if I am updating this slowly, I thought because it's summer vacation I'll have a lot of time for this already but I guess I was wrong.