Timeskip

Blessing in disguise

A few months have passed, Jeonghan and Seungcheol continued going out on a dates alone or together with Jihyo. Growing fond of Seungcheol is an understatement to Jeonghan, he is falling too deep for the man. Even though the man's duties as a kindergarten teacher can be very handful he still manage to find time to bring him lunch on the hospital and send Jihyo back to the Yoon's residence, with that he's very thankful. 

Seungcheol practically live with him since most of the time he's there and he sleep over more frequent than before. He always help on household chores even though Jeonghan insisted that he shouldn't be doing that since he is paying for household keeping service for his home but being a stubborn big baby Seungcheol never listen. Sometimes Jeonghan would even go home from his work as an OB exhausted but it will completely vanish whenever he saw Jihyo and Seungcheol prepared a dinner for him so the three of them could eat together like what a family does. 

Despite being with the man for a short period of time he already have managed to get to know the man more from his favourite food and hobbies to what he hates the most. Seungcheol is an amazing man overall and he couldn't get any more happier for having him in his life. 

On their fourth month of going out to dates with each other Jeonghan finally made it official, Seungcheol can't believe it at first. He even got Jihyo's approval. 'If you hurt my daddy I'll hate you forever papa' Jihyo said that day.  

Seungcheol can't help but sigh happily as he think about the past five months of his life, on how being a teacher of Jihyo changed his life. The news about his relationship with Dr. Yoon spread as fast as a wildfire that's why the school administration decided to change his advisory class unfortunately. Their school has a policy that you can't be a teacher to your relatives for a fair evaluation, in other words he isn't Jihyo's teacher already. Nonetheless, he is still happy, especially whenever he looks at the baby blue coloured picture frame sat at his desk in the faculty containing a picture of him and Jeonghan kissing Jihyo's cheeks at the same time with the kid is giggling, it was taken by Soonyoung and Seungkwan when they all went out to a resort not so long ago. The only mystery that remains about Jeonghan is his wife, he can't help but feel intrigued by that but as an understanding lover he is doesn't want to open up a topic if Jeonghan is not comfortable talking about it, maybe someday he'll open it up himself.

"Mina Myoui...." He whispered to himself. 

"CHEOL!" Soonyoung screamed and Seungcheol almost jumped from his seat, he easily gets startled afterall. The other teachers inside the room shoot Soonyoung a glare too but he decided to ignore it.

"Soonyoung I swear to god--" 

"You look like you're deep in thought though," Soonyoung asked as he sat beside Seungcheol and started fixing his stuffs on the top of his table.

"Uh well.. Remember Mina?" Seungcheol asked rubbing his chin with his fingers.

"Yeah? Your ex girlfriend who left you because her family doesn't want her to marry peasants like us and the fact that she met a rich medicine student like her." Soonyoung said as he started typing his lesson plan tomorrow on his laptop. 

"I just asked you if you remember her, not elaborate the whole story," Seungcheol shook his head at his friend. 

"Well it's the truth, but why are you asking?" Soonyoung halted typing from his laptop and looked at Seungcheol straight on the eyes.

"Have you heard any news from her? Since our last talk you know... She is already married with this mystery husband when we last saw each other, the only thing I know about the guy is the fact that he is an obstetrician and Mina is a pediatrician." Seungcheol replied as he leaned his back on the chair comfortably. Soonyoung's slanted eyes unbelievably grew bigger, "Seungcheol! Can you give me Jihyo's school file?" Soonyoung stood up from his seat and started rummaging on Seuncheol's drawers on his table. 

"Wha--" 

"Here!" Soonyoung almost screamed when he saw the file and opened it, searching for the thing he wanted to see. His grip on the folder tightened when he saw the name of Jihyo's mother, "Cheol.... Mina is a Japanese right?" 

"Yeah?" Seungcheol answered and his hope suddenly went up when he heard Soonyoung asked that. He barely see this side of his friend for he usually annoys him more than being a help. He is even more annoying than his mischievous little students. 

"When we meet her again for whatever reason you have can I ask her to buy me a gunpla and anime figmas when she get back to Japan?" 

Seungcheol slammed his face on the table, why is he so stupid to believe that Soonyoung will be useful for once. Of course that's impossible. 

-------------------------
Jeonghan went home with the smell of his favourite pasta being cooked by none other than Cheol of course, Seungkwan doesn't know how to cook after all and the younger man is still at his school by this hour.

"Hey handsome," Jeonghan greeted as he entered the kitchen and he saw Seungcheol busily preparing the food on the dining table.

"Hey to you too and you're more handsome." Seungcheol chuckled as he proceed to place a quick peck on Jeonghan's lips and he was about to place a soft kiss on his neck too when Jeonghan stopped him, "I haven't showered yet, I just went home Cheol please." 

"I don't care." Seungcheol smiled as he wrapped his arms around Jeonghan's waist and placed butterly kisses on his neck but Jeonghan stopped him again, "Hmm save that for the bedroom." Jeonghan giggled but Seungcheol startled tickling him on his sides, "Choi Seungcheol!" He shrieked and laughed. 

"You're so cute~" Seungcheol laughed along Jeonghan before kissing him again fully on his lips, the fact that Jihyo is just inside her room slipped out of their minds and got carried away. They started kissing each other passionately but unfortunately a little Missy entered the kitchen with her arms crossed.

"Ew," Jihyo cringed at the sight of the two as she sat on one of the dining chairs, "next time you do it can you please get a room," she complained.

Jeonghan blushed furiously while Seungcheol just shrugged. The doctor laughed nervously before placing a kiss on his daughter's forehead. 

"Shall we eat?" Seungcheol asked to atleast lessen the awkwardness.

------------------------
"Nayeon!" Mingyu said as he entered the coffee shop where his old classmate and old friend asked him to meet her up.

The woman smiled as she sat up straight and fixed a few wrinkles on her newly ironed skirt. Mingyu took the chair adjacent to her and smiled widely, "How are you? Long time no see! So why did you ask to meet me again?" 

"Gyu, please one question at a time ... But you need to know something." 
------------------------
A/N: Cliffhanger again :P share me your thoughts please~ I'd love to read them. Please bear with me if I have a lot of typographical errors too huhu anyways please congratulate me! I am graduating soon! I decided to update three days in a row as a compensation of my late update >w< since I got really busy with my school requirements but because I already have free time now I swear that I'll be updating my stories more frequently now.