Chan

Blessing in disguise

"Mommy who's my real dad?" A little boy asked while looking at his picture with his mom. His mother is busy preparing sandwiches while he is flipping through the pages of a worn out photo album. The kid is wondering why he never ever see a pic of his had ever since and why the hell he's not with them.

"You'll know soon sweetie."

------------------

Jihyo smiled infront of the mirror as Seungcheol brushes her long brown hair, brushing it evenly to remove all tangled parts.

"You know what papa?"

"Hmm?" Seungcheol hummed, focused solely on brushing the little girls hair.

"Sometimes I wonder why do we look more alike than daddy and I." Jihyo said and that made the man stop for a bit, "That's just probably your imagination princess." Seungcheol chuckled.

"Looks like my two favourite person are having a good time." Jeonghan peeped through the door frame and gave Jihyo and Cheol a smile, he sat beside his daughter and gave her a light kiss on the cheek.

"Daddy!!! Papa said we are going somewhere today?" Jihyo asked excitedly, clapping her hands together enthusiastically.

"We're going to visit your mommy.." Jeonghan answered giving his daughter a faint smile, this will be the first time he'll bring Jihyo along with him on Mina's grave. After years of mourning he could officially say that he finally moved on.

"Are you going to ask mommy a permission to marry papa?" Jihyo tilted her head cutely making Seungcheol laugh and Jeonghan blushed furiously, "Of course that's a part of the reasons but the main reason is that I want you meet your mom."

---------------------------

Mingyu decided to meet up with Nayeon again today but this time he brought Wonwoo along with him and today instead of a coffee shop Nayeon decided to welcome them in her house. Wonwoo gave the woman a stare, as years passed she still looks the same.

They were both members of the student council back then when they were still in highschool, eventually they discovered she is also a close friend of Mina and as far as he remember Nayeon was..

"Woo!" Mingyu called him out snapping him out of his trail of thoughts, "What are you thinking?"

"Nothing.. Sorry about that." Wonwoo apologized, "so Nayeon it's been a long time isn't it?" Nayeon gave him a bright smile while stirring her cup of coffee, "yeah I am happy to know that both of you are finally married!"

"Well it's good to know too that you are not the same Nayeon who chases Jeonghan hyung around in school trying to get his attention." Wonwoo bluntly said making Nayeon gasped and felt insulted.

"Woo!" Mingyu angrily shouted at his husband who is not giving a or two if he hurted the woman with his words.

"You have a motive right? That's why you're doing this? Why are you trying to ruin Hannie hyung's happiness!" Wonwoo angrily hissed as his fists turned into a ball.

Nayeon however after recovering from what Wonwoo said chuckled under her breathe, "What? What I said was true? All of the things I told to your husband is true. That Mina only ing used Jeonghan and that she never loved him because she is still madly in love with her ex boyfriend which is Choi Seungcheol and that she lied to Jeonghan about Jihyo because Jihyo isn't Jeonghan's!" Nayeon said dramatically.

Both Mingyu and Wonwoo stiffened on the newly gained information, Mingyu know about the the fact that Mina cheats with Cheol behind Jeonghan's back when she was still alive but Nayeon never told her about this the last they talked.

"J-Jihyo is..... Not Jeonghan hyung's?" Mingyu tried to ask, he had a hard time because he felt his throat suddenly turned dry after hearing it. "Sadly yes.. Mina met up with me during her fifth month of pregnancy and she confessed to me that Jihyo is indeed not Jeonghan's but her husband is extremely excited and happy about it so she decided not to break the news." Nayeon looked at her untouched coffee which is already cold by now. Mingyu is still surprised about the sudden revelations he heard while Wonwoo is glaring at Nayeon, "How the hell I will believe you?"

"You're a doctor, aren't you? DNA test duh." Nayeon rolled her eyes, Wonwoo stood up from his seat and was about walk out of the house to start that stupid DNA test as soon as possible to prove to this woman that she is just lying. Nayeon doesn't pretty much have a good image to him. He remember how Jeonghan used to share stories with him about her advances and how touchy and flirty she is. So she is definitely using this opportunity to get Jeonghan afterall Mina is already dead. Mingyu stopped him when he held his husband's wrist tightly.

"Mommy what is going on?" An eight year old boy went out of his room clutching his teddy bear and rubbing his drowsiness out of his eyes. Wonwoo and Mingyu's eyes landed on the kid as he approached Nayeon.

"Awww my little prince is already awake but will you go to your room first and play your Nintendo switch, please! Mommy will give you a reward later~" Nayeon asked her son sweetly as the two watched the scene before them with their mouths agape. Fortunately the little boy complied with his mom's wishes and ran straight back to his bedroom.

"What was that?" Wonwoo whispered under his breathe.

"Well Wonwoo, you're right.. I have a motive that's why I am doing this, I did think thoroughly about this for I know I will betray my promise to a friend that I'll keep this a secret but my conscience is eating me up and second is the fact that my son, Chan needs him."

Wonwoo frowned and Mingyu is just sitting there with his eyes wide as saucers, "What do you mean by that? Why would your son need Jeonghan hyung!?" "He is Chan's father!"

"Oh my god.. Can't Jeonghan hyung's life get any more worse?" Mingyu sarcastically spat out. He seriously felt sorry for him if ever he already discovered the truth.

"But Jeonghan hyung is already happy, I want him to be happy for once in his life, his family life wasn't really happy too.." Wonwoo slapped a hand on his forehead because he doesn't know how to tell his hyung about all of this, but before all of this he needs to do a DNA test first, "Nayeon, give me a piece of Chan's hair."

------------------------

"Is that mommy on the picture?" Jihyo asked Jeonghan who is placing the flowers they bought in front of his wife's gravestone. "Well yeah, isn't she beautiful? Just like you." Jeonghan giggled as he picked his daughter up, "do you know how much daddy loves you?"

"Hmm no." Jihyo playfully answered.

"Daddy is ready to die for you and that what is your mom did." Jeonghan explained and Jihyo's grip on Jeonghan suddenly tightened and she gave him a frown and you can clearly see the sadness in her eyes,"DADDY! Stop saying that! You won't leave papa and I right?!"

Seungcheol who is standing behind them gave out a little laugh before wrapping his arms around Jeonghan. "Of course not!" Jeonghan smiled and gave Jihyo as kiss on the forehead, "Why would I leave your papa? And most especially you my beautiful little princess." Jihyo smiled after hearing that and gave out a smile the could light up this whole city, "I love you dad!" She chirped.

"I love you too princess." Jeonghan replied before focusing his attention back to Mina's gravestone, "Well you saw that Mina? She grew up to be a beautiful little kid, don't worry Seungcheol and I will take care of her more and shower her with love."

 

Seungcheol nodded and looked at Mina's picture placed on the top of her grave, "I will take care of your husband and your daughter.." He thought, smiling a little when he looked at Jihyo and Jeonghan who is happily bumping their noses together he couldn't tell how thankful he is to God for giving him these two blessings in his life. 

---------------

A/N: Whooo the revelations were intense. I wanna say sorry if there were errors on the previous chapters but yeah anyways thank you to those people who gave comments on the last chapters I love you all I hope a lot people could leave comments again on this chapter for they really motivate me to write more.