Getting to know each other

Blessing in disguise

Jihyo was already discharged from the hospital, Seungcheol was invited to stay over the Yoon's household or mansion rather due to Jihyo's demand. It's weekend after all and the kindergarten teacher has finished all the things he needs to do for the next Monday. The three of them busy, mixing some dough in the keychain bar.

"You should put more chocolate chip."Jeonghan said as he sprinkled more chocolate chips on the dough his daughter is mixing.

" DAAADD!!!" Jihyo whined as she stomped her foot on the stool she is standing at. Good thing Seungcheol is hugging her so that she won't lose her balance.

"You are so cute when you whine like that~" Jeonghan cooed as he proceed to pinch Jihyo's cheek and giggle a little. Seungcheol is smiling widely unconsciously watching the two, he is indeed glad for the two. 

'If only she is alive too..' 

"Daddy! Papa! I am just going to the bathroom, you better not put something on the mixture!" Jihyo warned before hopping off the stool and ran as fast as she can to the bathroom.

"Are you okay?" Jeonghan asked as he placed a caring hand on Seungcheol's shoulder, in return he received a gummy smile, "Of course!"

Jeonghan smiled in return as he started cleaning the bar's counter top, "So care to tell me the lil' story behind Jihyo's nickname for you." Jeonghan giggled a little.

"Oh... It's just that she said she finds comfort in me." Seungcheol suddenly placed a warm hand on the top of Jeonghan's unoccupied left hand, "will you please allow me to help you take care of Jihyo."

Jeonghan blushed furiously and quickly looked away, since when did the last time he felt this with a guy? With his childhood best friends Joshua? Who he secretly dated for months before he met Mina.

"U-uh sure, she likes you very well."

"And I like you very well too." Seungcheol replied as he draw his face nearer to Jeonghan and--

"I AM BACK!" Jihyo pumped her fists up in the air as she screamed and ran to the direction of the two. Jeonghan laughed nervously as he pushed Seungcheol away a little bit and used his right hand to fan himself. Seungcheol can't help but chuckle on the doctor's reaction, "what happened daddy? Why are you red?" Jihyo worried asked as she climbed up on the stool and checked her daddy's forehead, "are you sick?" 

"No no no princess, daddy is totally okay." Jeonghan assured his daughter as he gave her a warm smile and gave a peck on her cheek, "Ihihihi I love that! Papa papa papa kiss me on my other cheek!!" Jihyo jumped on the stool happily, Seungcheol complied and the little girl giggled more.

"Wow what a happy family!" Seungkwan shouted as he entered the kitchen with his books and laptop. Jeonghan blushed more because of the comment making him shoot a glare to Seungkwan which earned him a shrug on the younger man, as he went straight to his room to lock himself.

Jihyo continued making her cookies, decorating it with prinkles and different kinds of sweets as Seungcheol and Jeonghan continued to assist her. When they finally set the flower shaped doughs on a tray they immediately placed it inside the oven making the little girl clap her little hands together in excitement.

"Thank you daddy for letting papa join us today." Jihyo said as she smiled genuinely. Jeonghan ruffled his daughter's hair, he is happy that he can finally finally witness his daughter's smiles and laughter, he became really a terrible dad during the past few years. He promised that from now on he'll always do his best to maker her happy, "One more thing daddy, can papa stay with us tonight I mean can both of you sleep beside with me tonight please please please!" Jihyo pleaded.

Jeonghan seems uncomfortable with the idea since he barely known Cheol at all but one thing for sure is that he is trust worthy.

"If it's okay with--"

Jeonghan doesn't even need to finish his sentence.

"I am okay with it.

While Jihyo is doing her small victory dance, Jeonghan traveled his eyes to Seungcheol who happens to be looking at him too so he quickly diverted his gaze to something else.

-------------------------

" Is Jihyo already asleep?" Seungcheol asked in a hushed tone as he sat on the huge bed with pink coloured comforters. Jeonghan nodded as he motioned Cheol that they can finally go outside. They both placed a kiss on her forehead before completely heading out of the room. No words were exchanged as they made their way to the kitchen that was filled with laughters and giggles earlier. 

Jeonghan sat on one of the dining chairs and Seungcheol sat adjacent to it, "I'm sorry about earlier, I know I should have done that it made you feel uncomfortable, I mean you maybe a straight man so I should made advances like that." The kindergarten teacher replied sincerely but he only received a little laugh from Jeonghan, "why are you laughing?" Seungcheol titled his head in confusion.

"Seungcheol, I am a biual I dated a guy before too you know." Jeonghan smiled at him.

Seungcheol just formed an 'o' shape with his mouth as he can't believe on the new information he just heard. He covered it, he has to conceal the excitement and joy that quickly rushed throughout his whole body.

"But eventually I met Mina, Jihyo's late mom.. It's still painful to remember how she died though so it's still hurts me whenever I say her name but I am kinda okay now since I realized that Jihyo needs me." Jeonghan sighed, Seungcheol's ears perked up when he heard the name again. 

"Mina is her name hmm what does she looks like?" 

Jeonghan hid all his pictures together with Mina before Seungcheol visited, since Wonwoo suggested that before starting to move on you should keep away all things that remind you of the person.

"I hid all of our pictures together sadly.."

"Oh?" 

"Why are you asking?"

"She shares the same name with my ex girlfriend."

"Oh..." Jeonghan decided not to continue further with the topic for he saw how Seungcheol's reaction drastically changed. So he gave a slight sigh before eyeing Seungcheol, "why are you doing this?"

The black haired man gave him yet again another confused look, "what do you mean by that?"

"Being kind to Jihyo and I..." 

"Oh first of all I got really attached to you daughter .." Seungcheol stood up from his seat walking towards Jeonghan slowly before squatting in front of him as he enclosed Jeonghan's hand with him, "second is I really like you ... I mean a lot.. I really like you a lot."

Lol a cliffhanger :P

Comments are very much appreciated <3