Involved

Blessing in disguise

Jihyo happily went out of her classroom today, she got ten stars afterall and she can't wait to show it to her papa and daddy who promised that they will all eat lunch together on her favourite family restaurant.

Due to excitement she was running as if her life depended on it when suddenly she collided with a young boy who's walking slowly.

"OUCH!" They both yelled at the same time. But the boy quickly stood up and helped Jihyo go get up. He also helped her to fix her things that fell from bumping each other, "I-I am sorry..." The young boy said apologetically.

"Ahhh it's okay oppa! I am being careless... Thank you for helping me though, I am Jihyo!" She smiled making the younger boy blush a bit.

"I- I am.. Chan.. My name is Chan.." "Jihyo!" They heard a voice called, it's Jeonghan who quickly went towards their direction, he saw Jihyo's scraped knee and his smile quickly vanished, "What happened?!" Jeonghan worriedly asked as he carried his daughter.

"Daddy stop overreacting, it's just a scrape! Besides Chan oppa right there helped me to get up!" Jihyo pointed to the boy who is wearing an elementary school uniform probably a second grade student. Jeonghan smiled on the boy and gave him a pat on the head, "Thank you for helping my little princess."

With that Jeonghan turned his back while Jihyo is waving her hands to him with a smile. Chan touched his head where Jeonghan patted him, "I wish... I have a dad too.."

--------------------

"Seungkwan!" Mingyu shouted as he saw the younger man inside the coffee shop giggling and laughing with a man who looks like a foreigner. He was looking for him for almost an hour now, good thing that Seokmin knows about Seungkwan's whereabouts.

"Oi Hyung!" Seungkwan exclaimed when he saw Mingyu again after a long time, "oh well by the way Mingyu hyung meet Vernon, Vernon meet Mingyu hyung." Seungkwan said as he stood up from his seat.

"Nice to meet you!" Mingyu bowed while Vernon gave him a nod in return, "by the way may I borrow Seungkwan for today? We really have something important to talk to--"

"Hyung!" Seungkwan angrily protested, he was having a great time with the guy afterall.

"It's okay go ahead!"

-------------------

Seungkwan entered the Kim's residence with a frown on his face. He is still mad about being dragged here and his whole date with Vernon got ruined, "What's so important that you wanted to talk with me?" He groaned out in annoyance.

Wonwoo entered the living room by the time he heard Seungkwan's and threw three DNA results on the center table, "These.." Seungkwan raised an eyebrow and picked it up to read it, The first one was Jihyo and Jeonghan's and his eyes widened when he saw the word, "NEGATIVE" on the bottom so he quickly checked the other papers. He can't process all these informations, "what?! Tell me these are all fake?"

"No.. That's why we need your help to tell the truth to Jeonghan, you are his little brother after and you're the closest to him." Wonwoo crossed his arms and Seungkwan is still looking at him in disbelief, "no I don't want to get involved in this."

"You don't want? When you are already involved in this on the first place. Nayeon told me everything..." Wonwoo sighed and Mingyu gave his husband a pat on the back.

"What are you talking about?!" Seungkwan shouted this time. "You know about Nayeon's pregnancy right?" Seungkwan bit his lip and looked at Wonwoo bitterly, "What if I know about it?!"

"Why didn't you let Jeonghan know the truth? " Wonwoo asked and Seungkwan sat in defeat on the couch. "Okay fine, I did all of those and I know about their child together. First of all it was a mistake, Jeonghan hyung doesn't like Nayeon noona in the first place it was a one night thing when he isn't sober and he probably thought Nayeon noona is Mina noona." He explained with his hands trembling due to nervousness, the secret that he kept for so will be finally discovered, "Second... I owe a lot to Jeonghan hyung..I know him if he discovered it he will own up his mistake.. I can't afford seeing him getting disowned by his family because he knocked up some random chick because that is not how the Yoon family's tradition works ..he is already lucky enough that they still accepted him after he told that he is bi, " He rubbed his temple in hopes that it will help to relieve his stress, "Third, is the fact that he is really happy with Mina noona, it's the first time ever I saw how happy he is, you know from all of the stress he is facing due to the fact that he always do his best to impress his parents because no matter what he does it was always be never enough, that his cousins will always be better than him..and lastly as far as I remember Nayeon told me she aborted the child? So I can't understand why she suddenly popped out of nowhere and claiming that she has a baby with hyung."

Mingyu and Wonwoo looked at each other. Seungkwan is adopted by the Yoon's but he was experiencing post traumatic disorder when he was first brought in the household. Jeonghan was the one together with his psychiatrist helped him to get over it, he was also being bullied in school but Jeonghan is the one who always stands up for him and fight for him. For once he wanted to give him something in return.

"But yeah... please don't tell him.. Can't you see that he is already happy with Seungcheol hyung?"

"But Kwan he deserves to know the truth..Seungcheol too he deserves to know the truth.. Besides Nayeon is already back." Seungkwan froze from his seat,"she's back..."

------------------

"And that's how I get all of these stars." Jihyo giggled showing of her right arm full of star stamps while Seungcheol and Jeonghan are showering her with phrases, "I want to be a doctor like Daddy too!" She said with pride overflowing out of her.

"Ofcourse! You better be! You are my heir afterall." Jeonghan replied, Seungcheol touched his heart and started acting like he is having a heart attack, "ah! Ms. Yoon my heart is aching please heal me!" Jihyo giggled and quickly jumped on his papa's lap, "Then I will give you a power hug and a power kiss!" She screeched and gave her papa a shower of kisses and a tight hug.

"I am jeal--" but before Jeonghan could finish his sentence Jihyo moved to him and gave him the same treatment he gave to his papa. Life couldn't get any better right?

-----------------

A/N:double update for today cuz why not? Hoping you guys will comment.