Beauty Or More Than Friends.

My perfect one..

It's was afternoon and it's time for lunch. This time Zana,Mara,Jenica and I went out to buy the foods. Then we come back to JYP's building. We all set up the table. On my left is Taecyeon followed by the members of 2pm. On my right was Jenica,Mara, BEAST and Zana. Well, I knew Zana for all my entire life and I knew she LOVE BEAST..!! She's a TRUE BEAUTY..!! When I saw her sitting next to Gi Kwang or should I say "Her Future Husband" *as she said to me a year ago*. My mouth dropped and Wooyoung laughed at me.

WOOYOUNG : "YAHHH...!! IRENE,close your mouth..!! A fly might visit your mouth in a minute."

IRENE : *I snapped out* "Huh..?? Oh,.yeah."

TAECYEON : "YAHH..WOOYOUNG AH.. Watch your mouth..Don't talk to her like that."

WOOYOUNG : "What's wrong with you two. Just this morning you two were screaming at each other. Now,you're defending her. What kind of relationship is this?"

IRENE : "Okey,that's enough. Let's eat. Boys and girls,enjoy..!!"

 

*HAHAHAHAHAHA* WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT..? I LOOKED ACROSS AND IT WAS ZANA & GI KWANG OPPA. I LOOKED AT JUNSU AND THEN I LOOKED AT JUNHO. JUNSU & I LAUGH TO EACH OTHER AFTER SEEING JUNHO WAS JEALOUS. TAECYEON SAW ME & JUNSU WERE LAUGHING TOGETHER. HE SQUEEZE MY LEGS AND WISHPER IN MY EARS. 

TAECYEON : "What's going on with you & Junsu..?"

IRENE : "Can we not talk about this now..??"

IRENE : "Okey,come on.. Dig in..!!"

We talked and eat. It was fun haging out with Beast. They are friendly,fun and polite not like the "BEAST" that I have been taking care of the past month. Chansung & Wooyoung always treats me like a personal chef. Junsu,Taecyeon & Nichkhun have been a pain in my , bugging me all the time. Junho who automaticly made me his own personal wingWOMEN. Allthrough all the things I have been through,I still love those dorky boys. We finished eating and WE (Me & Zana) are in charge off taking care off cleaning the dishes and table. 

I turned around and there I saw Zana & Gi Kwang oppa cleaning together.

IRENE : "GI KWANG OPPA.,it's okey. I'll clean that up."

GI KWANG : "Nah..It's okey."

ZANA : "Oppa,it's okey. You shouldn't be doing this. It's our job."

GI KWANG : "Ladies,i'm okey with it. It's not a big deal. You two shouldn't be doing this alone."

IRENE : "Wow,you're really a gentleman. *cough (NOT LIKE THE OTHERS)*

 

2PM realize I was talking about them and they stood up

 

2PM : "Fine umma..!! We'll be happy to help."

IRENE : "Oh,really..?? Then do all of it. I need a rest." *I sat down on the couch*

 

The other members of BEAST laughed at how we acted. 

YO SEOB : This how you acted with 2PM..?

IRENE : "Yeah,we always fooled around. I need to teach them to worked harder."

HYUN SEUNG : "You all acted like a BIG FAMILY."

IRENE : "Yeah,those rascals are like my family already."

HYUN SEUNG : "It sure is fun being a part of your BIG FAMILY."

IRENE : "Aww.,thanks. Now u're apart of our big family too."

IRENE : "Boys..!! BEAST are also part of our big family. Right..?"

2PM : "Of cos..!!"

Then I heard the boys (2PM) shouting...

2PM : "OPPA...!!!!!!!!!''

I saw the boys hugging BEAST, I could see their (BEAST) face turning red. They were embaressed when 2PM were playing with them. Mara,Zana,Jenica and I were laughing on the couch.

IRENE : "They are not used to this kind of crazinees.. Am i right..?

JENICA : "Yeah. It's all new for them."

IRENE : "I'm afraid they are not gonna wanna see us anymore."

MARA : "Nahh..they'll be fine."

 

We turned around and saw each member of 2PM hugging each member of BEAST. Nichkhun hug Gi Kwang, Junsu hug Doo Joon, Chansung hug Dong Woon, Taecyeon hug Jun Hyung, Junho hug Yoseob and Wooyoung hug Hyun Seung. We all laughed because of BEAST reaction to 2PM craziness.  

We took advantages of the time and decided to do a campfire on the beach. We went to the beach and sat around the fire. Tosting our marshmallow. We talked and get to know each other. Beast already gotten to our crazy behaviour, so it seems like every craziness we did meant nothing to them. I saw Zana was very closed with Gi Kwang Oppa. They laughed and chated, I couldn't hear them os they were a bit far from me. Then, I felt someone grabbed me -HARSHLY, I turned around and it's Junho oppa.

JUNHO : "Why is Zana is soo closed with Gi Kwang..?"

IRENE : "Ani,,she's a BEAUTY. So,she's probably getting to know them."

JUNHO : "But---

IRENE : "Are you two together like officially..??"

JUNHO : "Not yet but we kised..!!!"

IRENE : WHAT..?? WHEN WERE YOU PLANING TO TELL ME THAT..?"

JUNHO : "you didn't know...??"

IRENE : "Zana is secretive person when it comes to dating. I could never get a word out from her when it's about her dates."

JUNHO : "So,what about me..??"

IRENE : "Why did you asked me..?"

JUNHO : "Help me..!! PLEASE..!!"

IRENE : "I'll try my best to talked to her. I'll figured out what's with her & Gi Kwang Oppa. Okey..?"

Junho agreed to my idea,he didn't wanna came off as too jealous. The night continued and BEAST decided to play "TRUTH OR DARE". Once I heard the words "TRUTH OR DARE". Iwas ready to run and then Nichkhun pulled me.

NICHKHUN : "Ani..!! You're not gonna get away from this." 

IRENE : "How did you----

NICHKHUN : " I know you very well. You're not exactly the type of person who like to share your secret."

IRENE : "Well,Oppa..there' a reason why it called secret."

Chansung turned the bottle and of cos MY LUCK it pointed on me. 

CHANSUNG : "TRUTH OR DARE..?"

IRENE : "DARE" (I wasn't gonna choose TRUTH since I don't like revealing my secret)

CHANSUNG : "Oh.. very well, Uhmm.,I want you to kiss the guy you like here."

IRENE : "WHAT...????!!!!! YOU"RE KIDING WITH ME..?? RIGHT..???"

CHANSUNG : "No,don't worry.. Kiss only on his cheek."

IRENE : "Ani..!!! I give up..!!"

WOOYOUNG : "There's no give up in this game."

TAECYEON : "Okey,what about this..? We all closed our eyes."

IRENE : "Yahhh..!! HWANG CHANSUNG..!! I'm gonna make you regret this day."

CHANSUNG : "hahaha.. Mianhee.. Irene but I had to do it."

They all closed their eyes and I was like a stupid person at the back deciding who was I gonna kissed. I keep going forth from Junsu to Taecyeon. I really like Taecyeon and I think I'm feeling something for Junsu. I finally decided who i'm gonna kissed. I went to Taecyeon and kissed him on his cheek and I whispers at him "Don't tell anyone." and I want back to my seat.

IRENE : "Okey, I did. You all can open your eyes."

CHANSUNG : "Who did you kissed..?"

IRENE : "Chansung ah,I don't kiss & tell."

Chansung asked all people and none of them said i kissed them. I glad Taecyeon didn't say anything.

IRENE : "Okey,let's just move on."

CHANSUNG : "AISHH..!! This is not what I planned."

Nichkhun spinned the bottle and AGAIN IT'S ME. I grab the bottle and said

IRENE : "You really don't like me. Don't you..?"

They all laughed at my reaction and I stay calm.

NICHKHUN : "TRUTH OR DARE?"

IRENE : "Uhmm, DARE..!! You're not getting any of my secret."

NICHKHUN : "Okey,then I DARE YOU TO GO OUT ON A REAL DATE WITH ME."

IRENE : ..!! WHY..?? I'M REALLY DEAD..!!

I looked at Taecyeon and I could felt tension. Then Chansung butts in

CHANSUNG : "You have to do it..!! You choose dare. right..?"

IRENE : "But it's NOT A date,it's only a friend spending time with the other friend."

NICHKHUN : "I'm fine with what ever you called it."

IRENE : "Then,fine..but it's not a date...!!"

 

TAECYEON POV

What the hell is wrong with Chansung..??!! Why would he dare her to do that..?!! So immature..but inside I was hoping that she would kissed me. Then I felt a warm lips on my cheek and I starlet but I'm soo happy that she likes me. She wishpers in my ears and said "Don't tell anyone." I'm bumped that I don't get to bragged that she like me. But I knew she's embarrased to tell. Then,Nichkhun dare her to go out with him. What the hell...!!! Nichkhun..!! He like her too but I thought he was gonna stepped back. Why is he trying to stole her right now...?

 

To be continued....!!!! What do you think..?? Comment..? I'll accepted any suggestion.. Make sure you make a new account,if you don't have one.. It' very simple..this way you can told me your opinion or if you have more ideas..