Engagement

Searching For You Now
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Rain already stopped, rainbow  are now visible to the four boys standing towards the hill overlooking the falls near Jihan’s monument, Seokmin and Seungkwan keeps their distance after they received a call, it took them almost thirty minutes before they mingle with their hyungs again. Jeonghan asked the two who called them but the two started stuttering which causes Jisoo to diverts his attention to them with a suspicious look but knowing the duo, they change the topic as fast as they can, adding more suspicion from the older. 

Although Jeonghan isn’t the type to doubt the youngers story and just go with the flow as to where the topic goes Jisoo does otherwise and seek the opportunity when he asked Jeonghan to call his chauffer to pick them up, which causes Jeonghan to get excited as Jisoo acknowledge the invitation of Jeonghan to give Jisoo a ride back home. As Jeonghan walks further away to get a better signal from his phone, Jisoo drag Seokmin and Seungkwan at the right side of the cabin where the well stationed. Jisoo put his arms on his waist and look down at the two, Seokmin and Seungkwan look at each other, slowly gulp their saliva as they slowly walk backwards but Jisoo’s threatening voice stops the two.

“Ahhhheeemmmm!!!!!” Jisoo muttered causing the two to fear the Pres. The two started to smile and clings towards him but Jisoo lightly push the two and makes them behave. “Who’s idea to bring Jeonghan here at the mountain?”  eyebrows are asking the two yet the two bites their lips as  they shakes their head but Jisoo won’t allow it so, he looks for a long  wood stick at the nearby  piles of firewoods and test them to the opening of the well causing it to produce a slapping sounds.

“Do I need to repeat my questions?” he said in intimidating tone, Seokmin was about to cry but Seungkwan told him not to show any softest and be firm. Seungkwan stands strong before Seokmin answered, “I saw this site on the IG, it’s been popular tourist attraction this days hyung, Jeonghan hyung just need an inspiration for his master peace that’s why we brought him here.” But Jisoo won’t buy it, he let his hand drops the stick, walks towards Seokmin and hold his hand. Jisoo knew Seokmin’s weakness and that is when Jisoo talks to him like loving hyung, “Seokmin-ahhhh, I’m just joking about the stick, I don’t have any intention to hurt you two, you know me…Hhhhmmmmnnn..” 

When Seokmin look up and met Jisoo’s cat eyes, Seungkwan knew they were busted, once Jisoo use his pleading look over them, the negotiation ended already. In the end, Jisoo get what he wants, although he knew what is happening already, he wants the suspicion to be verified.

“Hyung told us that our ship is sailing, as you two were getting closer nowadays, but as time goes by, the two of you was not talking to each other lately and our fans club was sad about it, we crave for our ship to sails more oceans even at stormy day so, we ask for hyung’s support and he told us that you would probably come here today and luckily Jeonghan hyung doesn’t have a schedule today so we plan on giving it a shot and it works.” The two confesses making Jisoo’s knee lost their strength; he was flustered and frightened at the same time. He knew the craziness of the so called Joshua-Jeonghan enthusiast but he didn’t expect that his brother will come up with this idea. 

Although he hate that meeting Jeonghan wasn’t done by destiny instead it was intentional, sooner or later, he will also doubt if Jeonghan had real feelings for him, even though he was convince that the other likes him, having a doubt as self defense or rather heartbreak defense is a handy one. He is not fool enough to be deceive twice. Maybe he should talk to Jihoon tonight, what gotten to his mind that he will do such thing after what he does to his relationship with Seungcheol. He loved his brother yet, his idealism must end as early as he can, he thought.

The atmosphere was silent and awkward when they heard Jeonghan’s calling their names, “Jisoo!!! Kwanie!!! Meanie!!!!” Jisoo composes himself and grab the two by their hands, “Did Jeonghan knew about this plan?” the two shakes their heads and mouthed “Promise” as they raise their hands. Even though Jeonghan wasn’t involve and even Joshua tried to trust the two, what if Jihoon already asked Jeonghan about it, Jisoo don’t want to ruin the blossoming feelings between them two but as his doubt being confirmed he wish that Jeonghan wasn’t really involve in this cause he would rather be back for being a self centered person rather than hurting his angel’s heart. Jisoo whispered, “Act normally and pretends you’re goofing around before he come.” 

The two immediately pretend being playful in an awkward play game making Jisoo looks like he was so done, he turn around to face Jeonghan and asks him to walk with him, Jeonghan was in cloud nine when he felt that Jisoo just intertwined his hand on his, holding it tighter as they walks back towards  the entrance. 
Seokmin and Seungkwan follows and begin their shippers  heart when they simple pretend that they were taking a selfie yet they were capturing the moment when Jisoo and Jeonghan was smiling with each other as the two holds each other. Seokmin squeals secondary to happiness causing the two infront of them turn their heads towards their direction but Seungkwan can only head lock Seokmin as punishment resulting the hyungs to laugh out loud. 

As Seungkwan was posting the picture to the “Prince J shipper’s bulletin” another gossip was posted with multiple comments entitled, “Lee-Choi engagement coming soon.”

At the moment when Jisoo goes inside the Toyota Sienna, Seungkwan ran towards him and showed him the posted article. Jeonghan was waiting inside the Sienna as he observes the two, Jisoo nodded after Jeonghan calls him in but he borrowed Seungkwan’s phone as he scrolls down the comments section. Jeonghan lean his head near Jisoo to peek yet he keeps silent and back to his seat when his observes that Jisoo’s ears becomes almost looks like a red velvet and stop breathing. 

 

 

 

AOISU CARAT GOSSIP BOARD

 

 

BIG NEWS: LEE-CHOI ENGAGEMENT Coming soon!

 

 

Rianrose: Shocks!!!! It can’t be!!!

Gianne: Told you they were up to something. 

Jieun:  well they look compatible

Anonymous: the Prez was now taken, too sad. Let me mourn.

Girlinlove: Can’t be true, Someone said they already broke up

ShujeongISsailing: only the Angel can Tame the Pres not the Sports master!!! Ggrrrr.

Anonymous: don’t live your life fangirling to dreamland

Anonymous: just stay on your lane

Ken: who was expecting then? Too confuse whose gonna bear

Andrea: sweetest couple

Margaret: sportsman won this time over angel

Taehyun: POWERFUL CLAN COUPLE xoxo

Gio: the Pres must be crazy for the 9 layered packs

Anonymous: someone from student council must read this to report this man to Pres to expel him at school

Gio: you !!!

Anonymous: I don’t , I fxxx

BoyOnFire: FIIIIRREEEEEE, you need 
Jissssooooosssss

Raf: where’s the engagement venue, gonna stop them. Pres deserves me!

Garnet: HAHAHHAHA, You go girl!!!!

Hyun: its alarming news, the Pres is taken!

Shin: gonna snatch the groom before the announcement

Eve: if it’s true, the news had already brought out to headlines but it wasn’t.. it is just FAKE NEWS

HAMZI96: gonna attend to the party then, want some free foods with gossips.kekekeke

Gyu: it’s a wildfire, arashi will come on town on this news

Eunjin: stop spreading fake news

Jiza: gonna buy some new dress for the engagement party..YAY

Younggi: Cheol should be happiest man today!

Casper: don’t be crazy Pres, you deserve better

Leo: the Captain Won!!!

 

 

…….loading more comments

 

 

“Gosh, the students were crazy,” Seokmin commented as he read down comments gaining a light slap from Seungkwan. Jisoo gave back Seungkwan’s phone and began to open his, “Gongchan, are you still at home? Gonna talk to Dad. Tell him I’m gonna talk to him.” The ride was too silent even the sleepy Jeonghan can’t fall asleep after he sees the news, he tried to hold Jisoo’s hand but he was afraid he will got rejected so he just let his head stays on the head board as he look at the scenery outside.

 

 

MR. SERENITY CAFÉ

Seungcheol was running as he perspire profusely, Jihoon called him a while ago as he was in the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter