My Hyung

Searching For You Now
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jeonghan was exhausted after the opening of the festival, it’s near midnight and they just finished having dinner at DIA Hotel. After the engagement party, Jisoo opted to stay at the Hotel for almost a  two weeks now, even though Jeonghan encourage him to stay at their home, Jisoo refuses cause he  knew that his brother, cousins and parents will visit him from time to time.

Jisoo finished his shower first after they had dinner and proceeds on reviewing some materials in their company. Even though Jisoo supposed to be rebelling to his family, Jeonghan teases him that what Jisoo had done now is not rebelling yet Jisoo defended himself that the mere fact that he wouldn’t go home is also an act of rebelling which is why Jeonghan find Jisoo cute even more. 

Jeonghan should emphasizes what  would Jisoo do for defying his parents and brothers but  opted  not  to cause they will just argue and goes on pros and cons on everything and he was too tired to have a dispute further more to a more intellectual person he met, named Lee Jisoo.

As soon as Jeonghan finishes his shower actually more like his nap time inside the bathroom, he then finds Jisoo caressing Mingyu’s lips which makes him alarmed, he was well informed that Jisoo and Mingyu’s relationship makes his cousin heartbroken as the two admitted that they were dating years ago. Even though years passes, he knew that first love never dies, the fact that Jisoo’s first boyfriend is Mingyu, Jeonghan knew that there is always a place on Jisoo’s heart  that belongs to the taller man. Jeonghan reprimanded Jisoo and put him under the comforter as he waited for Wonwoo to come and pick up Mingyu in their hotel room. Although he was a bit hurt on what his cousin told him about Jisoo, Jeonghan knew that one day, Jisoo would open up his heart even just a small space of  love for him. Jeonghan won’t ask for more, he just want to be with Jisoo at time like this. 

Jeonghan blow dry his hair then hop in at the bed beside Jisoo, he put Jisoo’s head on his arms as he keep his body close to his love. Jeonghan was happy that Jisoo didn’t forbid him and just continue on permitting him to accompany then and then. Two weeks had passed and Jisoo remain on his side, even though he misses the cat smile Jisoo offers the moment he  knew him but the current Jisoo is the person he wants to  care and pamper all his attention, he wants Jisoo to know that he was not alone  on this fight. “Good night SooJi, have a peaceful night love.” He wisphered but deep inside he also prayed that he will have  a good dream and good night just like this past few days. He called Jisoo ‘Soo Ji’ lately as Soo means excellent and Ji means orchid which is a kind of flower who always stand and survive inside the vast forest. 

 Ever since he slept with Jisoo on the same bed without even do any ual acts like lovers do, he felt peaceful and the nightmare from the past never torment him again, although  he wants to forgo about the past but as his nightmares comes rarely, his heart was missing the boy. The boy that he once love but he failed to remember the face for years.

Jisoo should be rebelling and be happy yet as his brother often visited him at the hotel, he knew that Gongchan was having a hard time. “Shua, the planning team can’t decide what to do next, they told me you had the upper hand on the steps they were pursuing, Shua the adjustment on budget seems inclined to debit that should be profited and Shua-------” Jisoo knew that at 10 o’clock in the evening his brother came here to visit him to tell that  he  wants some help so he pulled his brother down to the couch as he throw some pillows on him, “Right, I will do it Seph. Don’t panic alright, I’ll assist you just give me a minute then I will summarizes those for you, rest first.”

Gongchan promised his brother not to go back in the states for his training and already called his master that he can’t attend the recital at Australia and luckily the event was postponed for 1 month and he was able to do the task Jisoo should be doing in their company but as soon as Gongchan seated at Jisoo’s office, he knew that he was lacking and he was overwhelmed. He attended meetings left and right and his head is burning with pain, it just only 3 days but  the workloads are killing him, at the end of the day, he find himself in front of Jisoo’s hotel room with a large luggage containing different documents for signing and proposals from the different departments. He should be asking their father instead of Jisoo to let Jisoo at peace but he knew that his father was busy on their overseas deals etcetera etcetera.

Jisoo isn’t surprise when he saw his brother with a dark circles on his eye when he entered the hotel, fortunately Jeonghan asked their chef to cook for them while he was finalizing the paper works to be handled to his brother. The moment Jeonghan  announces that the food was already served, they find Gongchan sleeping peacefully at the couch, mouth wide open, hands put above his head while his other legs was down to the carpeted floor. Instead, Jisoo and Jeonghan devour the freshly cook beef steaks with mash potato and salads, as Gongchan fall to the floor while sleeping, that woken him up, he then opted to join his brother and Jeonghan for the meal. “Ah sed be lubding hmnn,” Gongchan said while chewing earning him an offering of glass of water and a questioning look from the two in front of him. He gulps, “I said, I should be living here, I like the atmosphere, it was less gloomy, our home was too silent once I get back there. I really miss you.”

“Are you saying that Jisoo was talkative inside the house?” Jeonghan pry in but he gained a disapproving look from Gongchan. “Nope, it wasn’t like that, Jisoo was the center of our family so we often went to his room and cling unto him until he surrender and Jihoon----” Jisoo excuses himself to get some milk at the refrigerator and Gongchan only sigh from his insensitivity. Jeonghan then diverted the topic, “ So are you really not going back to states, how about the training, are you going to stay at the company and help Jisoo to manage it?”
“Woahhh, easy Han. Don’t rush.” Jisoo laughs at the two persons in front of him, they looks like two small kids or friends who didn’t see each other for ages. “You two surely knew how to get along well huh?” 

“Ani..!” both of the exclaimed, Jeonghan and Gongchan looks at each other then burst into laughter afterward as Jisoo joined them.  They spent the weekends on Jisoo deliberating the company finances, revenues and proposals. He just briefly teaches the things he knew to Gongchan and his current agenda, as soon as Gongchan pictured it in his mind, he was now able to process smoothly with Jisoo’s guidance. While Jeonghan was out in daytime to finish his canvas at his studio, Jisoo and Gongchan was spending their time together as they talk work related and about Jihoon, “So are you going to be like that to Hoonie?”

“I just want him to realize

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter