Day and Night

Searching For You Now
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Jihoon walks beside Seungcheol as they got out from the car, “Errr, so what is this all about?” Seungcheol started while motioning his hands from Jihoon to himself, “Are we some kind of starting to get to know each other thing?” 


Jihoon stop and face Seungcheol staring at him deeply causing Seungcheol to move closer to Jihoon’s face to meet his gaze, “Can’t answer me or are you planning something then?” he  said as he walks away from Jihoon, he  entered the cozy C.L.A.P Steak and Wine Restaurant. 


The place wasn’t crowded and had enough space to sit that they can choose from, Jihoon passes Seungcheol as he intentionally bumps him, and he smirks then proceeded to the staircase up where the bar is, “Hey, you’re not yet.” Seungcheol shouted but when he realize that he was loud enough, he excuses himself from getting the customers attention, “Jihoon, are you testing--” he stops when he saw Jihoon standing in front of a canvas hanging at the corner. 

 

He walks slowly and stands besides Jihoon, “So what is this drama?” Jihoon looks back at him deathly, shakes his head and sigh loudly as he move and sit on the east corner near the terrace. 


“You can talk or… Jihoon really?...hahhaha…so that is what  you needed for you to talk?” Seungcheol chuckles while Jihoon looks on his direction questioning the sanity of the older, “Jinjja?” Seungcheol pointed his cheek, “Ok, come here and you can kiss me then for you to talk.”

 

“Choi Seungcheol!!!!!!” Jihoon shouted causing Seungcheol to be startled, “Yah, you don’t need to shout my name if you miss me,” he said as he laugh out loud.


“Crazy bastard,” Jihoon whispered. 
“I don’t think I’m the one crazy   between the two of us, I was supposed to be with your hyung right now but you insisted to have this play time little boy.”


“I’m not a boy anymore, can’t you see?,” Jihoon showed his engagement ring to Seungcheol, “I’m getting married.” Seungcheol almost choke from his drink as Jihoon said it then he realize this maybe the reason why his father was fascinated with his fiancée, even though Jihoon was impulsive, he knew what he wants and straight to the point. They may be doing some things but Jihoon had the confident but him do not. 


“Shall we order now?” he offered as he called for a waiter, fifteen minutes had pass when their orders being served, Seungcheol was amazed enough to see how many kinds of foods are serves infront of him,  as soon as the food plate touch their table Jihoon got his part and continuously eat as  if all the foods are to appetizing, Seungcheol can only stare at him in admiration. 


“Indeed, how come you don’t stop for a bit and let’s talk, that would be date then not like this, that any moment you’re having a mukbang show?” But Jihoon glance at him in a second then continue eating his food, when he got finish after the vanilla ice cream, he gulps his coke, drink it in one shot, lean on his chair then begin to massage his belly. 


“Hahaha, can’t believe this now you look like you’re pregnant,”Seungcheol blurted without realizing what he said while Jihoon blushed on his sit and drink some water to cool him down. When Seungcheol looks back, he saw Jihoon reddened cheeks, “Gosh, do you have an allergy perhaps? You’re cheeks are on fire.” He stand up and place his hand holding Jihoon’s face then move his head towards Jihoon in which his forehead met him, “Hmmmnnn, you’re not hot, you don’t have a fever but--” when Seungcheol got in his  senses, Jihoon’s brown orbs was an inch away from his, their breathing are not even and the atmosphere had that tension he don’t know where it came from. Jihoon cleared his throat yet Seungcheol keeps on examining Jihoon’s face until his hand are moving  to touch the later’s face.


 “You’re skin is smooth, smooth enough..” Seungcheol stop then, “Are you seeing a dermatologist right now, it was indeed smooth and felt like soft like a .” Jihoon pulled his face away from Seungcheol but ended up his chin being  tilted up then the time felt like it stop for a moment. 


As Seungcheol claimed Jihoon’s lips, he meant to just tease the little but as their lips touches, he wants more, he brushes his tongue in between to protrude further, he move his lips in a gentle manner not to startled the other, he move slowly and lightly as if he  was tasting an ice cream for the first time, testing the temperature then when its safe, he goes for it. Jihoon didn’t knew why he didn’t push Seungcheol but instead be responded to the kiss, he slightly parted his lips to allow Seungcheol on his, he don’t know why the older was this gentle but the kiss was more electrifying this way, he felt like he was being cared and love, one thing he didn’t expect is accepting Seungcheol’s deepening kiss and little by little he closes his eyes and move his hand on Seungcheol’s nape then brushing down towards his large chest but then Seungcheol holds Jihoon’s hand then move lightly away from him as he stop kissing him. 


They were both gasping and breathless, they look at each other but then Seungcheol surprises Jihoon more when he kiss Jihoon’s forehead and said, “I didn’t meant to do it that way but---” Jihoon place his finger on Seungcheol’s lips to stop him, “Don’t ruin the  mood, if you don’t feel anything after that kiss then  your dumb enough.” Jihoon stand up to assist Seungcheol to get back in his sit as the older was at lost and don’t know what to say.
It was always like when it comes to Jihoon, he was lose, he was always lost for words to say to counter back the younger while he had so many reasons when it comes to Jisoo. Maybe he saw himself on Jihoon or maybe Jihoon was right, maybe there is something that he felt for the later and maybe he was  stupid enough not to realize it or maybe he was denying those thoughts and feelings. He drank his wine while he was looking at Jihoon, the man in front of him maybe not have a breathtaking feature like his older brother but Jihoon had that fox like eyes that makes you move unto him, the orbs that makes him being drown to a great hole. “Let’s do it frequently,” Jihoon stated then Seungcheol got choke again, “Yah, I mean this date not…hmmmm..that,” he  said shyly. “Aaaiisshhh, pabo yah.”

 


******


Yoon’s Residence

“Arrrghh. My body is aching!” Jeonghan loudly screamed not realizing that there is a gentleman reading his book beside his bed. 


“Good morning Han-ah,” Jisoo addresses in which Jeonghan stop and look at where Jisoo is, “Kyaahhh, what are you doing in my room, I mean” he covers his body with the sheet and look upon himself, “Did you do something to me? Why was my body was aching?” 


Jisoo was supposed to defend himself truthfully to Jeonghan but he misses to tease the later so he let his book away from his hand and move towards Jeonghan, “Yeah, what if I did, you won’t like it? Did you forget what we did last night? You were screaming my name and on t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter