Festival

Searching For You Now
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mingyu couldn’t sleep even it is almost 2 o’clock in the morning, he can’t believe that what happened that day would lingered in his mind even he tried to divert his attention on his studies and other household chores, he walks on his carpeted floor, opens his  mac book and message Jisoo.

MINMIN: mianhe-----

MY-JI: why? Isn’t your supposed to sleep at this time of the day?

MINMIN: my thought should be filled by you but---

MY-JI: meet me then outside

MINMIN: Your father will not allow me to come there

MY-JI: I’m at DIA Hotel right now

MINMIN: you’re at our hotel?

MY-JI: aren’t you coming?

MINMIN; I will, give me 30 minutes

 

 

------------------

18 hours ago          

AIOSU FESTIVAL

As the University Chairman announces the opening of the festival, all the activities are done side by side inside the university, it will be a weeklong celebration aside from sports games lead by Mingyu and Seungcheol; music and arts lead by Wonwoo and Suga, Bazaar for a Cost by Namjoon and the last but not the least the Food Festival lead by Taehyung. Jisoo keeps himself busy on different activities, luckily Jeonghan, Seokmin and Seungkwan already in zoned at emceeing different events side by side, Jisoo felt relieved that his grandfather was happy while the two of them was touring at different university activities. 

By way of AIOSU becomes globally known, he suggested that if the chairman permitted the opening of the university festival to other students from overseas it will result not just for promoting the prestigious school but also to show the culture and have a fun memories of the overseas students as they let their friends abroad to visit the university. Through those beliefs, the chairman agreed cause the intention was great and Jisoo assured him that  the security will be more tight as well, the chairman knew what his grandson was dealing with so after the tour, he asked him to have some time with him at his office. 

Jisoo thought that his grandfather just want an update about the sports fest but as he opens up the large wooden door, he saw his grandfather’s back with his favorite casual clothes as he watch the entirety of the university from the large transparent glass. “Have you ever felt happy inside the Uni?” his grandfather asks but Jisoo caught something at the ground which causes him not to answer back, “Pardon Dada?” the elder looked down to where Jisoo’s was looking, he sighs and pats his grandson’s back.

“Son, you can open up with me. I know the stupid engagement a week ago caused you to part ways from your brother and your former lover but as what I saw, you are the one hurting not your brother.” Jisoo look up to his grandfather and force himself to produce a genuine reassuring smile but failed yet  his Grand’s knew what he wants  after all, “You want to rebel about this to your father and brother but look at you, when they call you and ask  for the office data base, you just got there in a                         minute. I know that you care and you don’t want your family to be burdened but hear me out.” Jaejoong holds Jisoo’s shoulder while looking on his eyes, “It is right to get the happiness you desire.” At that Jisoo tears began to fall as his grandfather embraces him trying to support his son, protecting him from any harm whoever threaten to hurt his precious, Jisoo.

The day become hectic and Mingyu can’t even know which to monitor first, the sports fest or the Food fest, he was trying to call the two committee presidents for fifteen minutes but no one was answering instead he decide to ask for four monitoring camera’s directed to the field and court as well as on the LOVER’S LANE ROAD where the food fest was being held. He sat up at the control room for two hours but as he was just sitting and eating there while being bothered what is the  actual scenario behind those small group  of people inside  the arena and lane, he decided to walk towards the food fest first to get some takoyaki and kimbap as he heads towards the field. He walks towards Seungcheol only to find out that he was seating besides Jihoon together with Chan.

“Bother to update me about the events Choi,” Seungcheol looks up and met Mingyu’s exhausted look, he freed the things beside him to allow the taller to seat. “Nothing in particular, the Juniors are winning consecutively both in baseball and soccer, the basketball and volley ball games will be held at the covered court two hours from now, no  accidents and no fight been observed.”Seungcheol informed as he look through the  field and his iPad as he  monitored the activities. 

“That’s good then, so is this the reason why you aren’t answering my call?” Mingyu asked as he pointed the betrothed couple not bothering what Jihoon’s reaction may looks like.

“You called?” Seungcheol looks at his iphone and  saw 32 missed calls and felt alarmed. “You’re supposed to update me from time to time, it is not even my task to be the one calling you, we need coordination not hide and seek game. Arrgghhh, Taehyung had a Jungkook by his side and cause small commotion at the food fest a while ago and now here you are with your fiancée watching the game as if your first date?” Mingyu harshly remarks as he stand up, not even allowing Seungcheol or even Jihoon to response back. He sure was mad about what they did to Jisoo but at the same time he felt outcast not even know what is happening on the task he was assigned too.  

He was walking away from the field when he sense that someone snap  a photo of him, he felt it even before he goes to the arena, as Mingyu thinks more, it must be at the time he was asking for a set of takoyaki. Mingyu turned around and found the cause of the flashing light, there he is, a Chinese looking man

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter