Betrayal

Searching For You Now
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's note: Sorry for the late update,  I hope you will not be mad at me after reading this update.. 

 


Jeonghan knew that Jisoo won’t let his baby brother to be sad for a long time but as time passes, he couldn’t find the reason to stay at Jisoo anymore, at first he was fascinated to be with him, to be the one giving support and cuddles him from time to time yet Jisoo’s feeling isn’t clear. He knew that Jisoo also likes his company but Jeonghan sure know that there is a big transparent wall between them. Seungcheol and Wonwoo told him that he will never get Jisoo’s love yet he didn’t believed them cause he knew that Jisoo is capable of giving unconditional love. But why he is being like this, he felt jealous and demanding this days, he wants to ask Jisoo about the real deal between them but he was afraid about the truth from Jisoo mouth because once Jisoo’s said it, it was the end, it will not be retracted. Based on Jisoo’s personality, he didn’t take back any words he said, which is the main reason why Jeonghan’s insecurity and agitation comes back.

Since he met Jisoo, the face of the boy in his memory fades little by little and now even the feelings draws away as if it never happened. He asked his father about the boy but the older only told him that it much better if Jeonghan should be the one seeking in his memory, he knew that his father knew the family of that boy cause he once overheard him in the phone talking about them yet as his brother rushed him to go in their uni, he didn’t get to ask his father about it afterwards until that night.

 

 

----
It was cloudy and he felt droplets from his shirt yet he stayed there to finish what he was sketching in his drawing book, when he got up from his sit, he couldn’t find his parents anymore, he was alone, he run and run and run but as rain pours harder he couldn’t see clearly where he was going until he found himself inside a big mud hole, he screamed for help, half crying half shouting for help but he knew that the thunder has a larger voice than him. 

Jeonghan felt hopeless until he heard a bark from above, a bark from a small creature, it keeps on repeating in his ears the helpless shout from the creatures, Jeonghan  was now sobbing until the bark was gone and he heard someone calling a name, “JIHAN-ah!” at that moment he freezes then the sound of the boy shouting comes nearer, he see light from above but he was feeling weak already but when he looks up he was with a boy inside the hole, together with him. The boy keeps on calling Jihan’s name until he lost consciousness, even Jeonghan was weak enough secondary from his injury and exhaustion, he was able to embrace the small man above him as if the man was protecting him from the pouring rain then everything becomes black, as if he was lost in a place where he was alone.

------

 

 

“Hyung! Wake up. Please don’t scare me like this hyung!” Samuel called his brother as he heard his brother was screaming in his sleep. He found his brother in freeze as he shouted the same name repeating as if it was a  prayer. Samuel was frightened enough cause his hyung isn’t opening his eyes, he opted another option, he goes to the shower room, get a glass and fill it with water then pour it on his hyung’s face, “WAKE UP! JEBAL!” he shouted as he close his eyes. He heard loud footsteps coming to his hyung’s room, “Baby what is happening?” his father ask in  a concerned tone as he rush towards him, “hyung” he told as he sob. His parents run to his hyung’s bed but he wasn’t waking up even they called him name.

Jihoon was all alone in his brother’s  hotel room when he walk up, he found a hangover soup in the dining table but as he expected, no notes or morning calls. He expected it, he knew his hyung was still disappointed for not trusting him,   he wants to help him not to be cornered by Seungcheol but ended up being the one cornered in a situation he didn’t expected. His  headache was killing him plus the smelly odor from his breath, his clothes was change to a pink pajama larger enough for him  but it comforts him cause it smell like his brother and he really like the soothing odor of it, it calms him down, it makes him more relax than the soup infront of him. He hug himself imagining he was hugged by his hyung but as his smartphone rings, the reality bitterly wakes him up and this time his tears fall down as heard the news from the caller.

 

 

 

FEW DAYS AGO

 

Seungcheol felt he was cornered between a bad lie and a good tricks, he was angry but he didn’t knew in whom he was angry, he  felt happy yet he was unable to feel the happiness inside him. Jihoon told him he planned all this, that he blocked Seungcheol’s agenda to let Jisoo be tangled with him, that he plan to separate them by any means and Seungcheol was stupid enough to be the dark horse for Jihoon, in the end he lost, he lost in his own game and he lost Jisoo. He told himself that he cared for Jihoon more that Jisoo as he was fascinated by the young man before but as he keeps denying he doesn’t love Jisoo and wants to makes him sad and makes him realize that Jisoo needed him, the one hurting is him. 

He saw how Jisoo was broken when his brother choose to marry him, he felt how

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter