Encounter

Searching For You Now
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo wishes that this day wouldn’t come, it was the day when he need to meet the different committees for planning for the upcoming festival, it was the day he need to face Choi Seungcheol again after the great break up he had if this what others called it. They barely date so he didn’t know  if  the term was applicable for them. 


The night before, he couldn’t sleep after organizing the things needed for the said meeting, topics to be discussed and venues to be check. He already ask help from Wonwoo and Mingyu about other things involving the said festival, the only problem is the meeting, if it’s gonna be alright or a chaos or misunderstandings came, he always had a problem between the music and theater committee cause of the conflicts of their schedule that’s why he ask Mingyu to handle those cause he trusted the guy  in terms on that area. 


He was walking fast on the road as the dried leaves slowly falling towards it, as he got in to AIOSU he always admire the lovely scenery of the UNI, it was relaxing especially when you needed  a focus, he was admiring the different flowers blooming around him which their gardener always took proud off but then a fast moving vehicle and  the polluting noise from his engine breaks the silence he was engaging, he looks back to reprimand whoever he is but the man riding the big motorbike decided to make fun of him as he drive encircling Jisoo or more like caging him in a circular motion causing the  dried leaves on the road to move away from Jisoo, Jisoo cover his nose and  close his eyes for him not to engulfs the dust particles mixing with the wind. The bike stops in front of him, a tall man brushes his semi-wet hair as he removes his helmet, he slowly walks towards him, “At last I can talk to you independently, Lee Jisoo.”
Jisoo removes his hand covering his face in which he saw a tall foreign looking man who looks like a model come out from a magazine, he tried to compose himself but he can’t stop sneezing and coughing at the same time because of  the effect of the dust and the reaction from his system. “Oh my ghad, I’m sorry for making you sick,” the other man panicking as he didn’t knew what to do, he immediately run and tap Jisoo’s back until Jisoo recovers. 


“Motorbikes aren’t allowed to move this way, you should know that!” Jisoo reprimanding  the other man but the man just look at him with surprise and smiles beautiful, Jisoo was dumbfounded and felt like he was being laugh at right now until, “You really are lovely, I know the moment I saw you that my heart gonna fall for you,” the man said as he put his arm on top of Jisoo’s shoulder as he lean towards him barely inches apart, Jisoo stop breathing as he looks at the man’s eye, the man indeed has an almond colored retina adding to the perfection of the said man, the man slowly moves back, “I should stay away for you cause my heart keeps beating fast as I was too near to you.” Jisoo laughs which makes the other man tilt his head with a confuse expression, “Why?” the man asks but Jisoo was holding his belly as he  laugh out loud on the road, the cheesiness of the man in front of him give chills to his senses yet it was the first for him to witness such a witty thoughts towards him. The man holds Jisoo’s hand to get his attention but seems like there is short circuit happens to their skin that makes them felt like electrocuted, “You felt it? There is like an electric current as I touch you” the man told him and Jisoo nodded. 
“As a President of the Council, I was prohibiting you to use your motorbike here at the University, do you understand?” Jisoo said as he regain his thoughts, he exhales deeply to calm himself as he moves towards his destination but the man shouted, “I’m Hansol Vernon Chwe, remember that, but Prez I want you to introduce your name also, Hey!!!!!” Jisoo stops walking and waves his right hand as his back facing the man telling him ‘NO’, as he make a single step the man shouted again, “Then I call you MINE” which causes Jisoo to looks back with disbelief but as Jisoo turns back the man already on his motorbike, engine now started as he pass towards Jisoo. 
The winds make the leaves moves, Jisoo just experience chills on his spine, he doesn’t know why he was smiling from the unexpected encounter, the meeting keeps repeating on his mind even when they had a meeting causing the other committee members to why he looks to flush and in a happy mood. He just inform them that he just had a better morning compared to yesterday, Wonwoo smiles back at him while Mingyu and Seungcheol was keeping an eye on each other which looks like they were fighting on each other by just merely gazing badly one another.


The meeting went smoothly until an uninvited guest came in, “Did you just forget to ask me to attend this meeting?” the tall man with doe eyes said as he was catching his breath, the committee looks back at the door then Wonwoo stands up to assist the guest, he let him seat near him, “Wonwoo?” Jisoo asks, “I asked Jeonghan to be our MC for the said opening of the fest with Seungkwan and Seokmin, Prez,” Jeonghan waves his hand towards Jisoo but Jisoo was puzzled, “You didn’t inform me about it Vice,” Jisoo replied, Wonwoo look on Jisoo’s eyes and said, “You need him, I mean We need him. Besides he was one of the most popular student in our UNI and many would probably want him to be on stage, the fact that Yoon Jeonghan was emceeing the events, there will be a possibility that it will gain attention to the media, it will be easier for us to ask sponsors for the fest.” 
Wonwoo was about to continue but Seungcheol suddenly stand up from his seat, “If you need more sponsors, I can ask my father and his connections to give as some, that Yoon guy pr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter